NYC Firefighter Wore This Shirt To Protest Affirmative Action, Now They Want Him Fired

Can you quote the alleged slogan or are you simply full of shit?
Yes I can. It's obvious you cannot get it through the faeces you call your brain that it doesn't matter what the slogan is.

If the employer doesn't like it the employee has no right to wear it.

Only a total shit for brains cannot understand that if an employer finds a slogan provocative and non-regulation it is provocative and non-regulation.

It takes a judge to demonstrate the total shit for brains' error of his ways. Invincible ignorance truly is invincible.

aa does NOT belong in America, especially when we are talking about people that may save our lives.
Yet this isn't about aa, it's about non-regulation gear being worn to work contrary to the employer's orders.

I find it funny that minorities, especially blacks, say they want to end racism but they are the ones who fight the hardest against a color blind society

I find it funnier that the beneficiaries of legal apartheid in our lifetimes want to pretend there is no legacy from such laws.

Almost as though an entire section of the community that had been prevented from fully partaking in society would not show the effects of such legal repression as soon as it was lifted. Truly humorous.

Im extremely pro-police/fire.

I hate affirmative action.

But he is wrong. When you're on duty they make the rules including uniform. Do and wear what you want off duty. On duty...follow orders.

Yes I can. It's obvious you cannot get it through the faeces you call your brain that it doesn't matter what the slogan is.

Only a total shit for brains cannot understand that if an employer finds a slogan provocative and non-regulation it is provocative and non-regulation.

It takes a judge to demonstrate the total shit for brains' error of his ways. Invincible ignorance truly is invincible.
In other words, no. You cannot quote the alleged "slogan". Correct?

I thought employers had the right to set pretty much any conditions.

I mean if he doesn't like them he doesn't have to work there, right?

"She found Buttaro, a 17-year FDNY veteran who earned $111,209 in 2013, disobeyed orders after May 2012 to wear regulation gear and not T-shirts with provocative slogans."
I would agree.... I would bet though he's not only one not in official FD garb.

See the 1st amendment.

See the 1st amendment.

Doesnt apply to firemen and cops on duty. Hell it doesnt apply to on duty military.

I would agree.... I would bet though he's not only one not in official FD garb.
Possibly true, but irrelevant. I would assume that others have not provoked their employer with their choice of clothing and have not been ordered not to wear it while on duty.

Forum List

Back