NY Times: Thanksgiving 2021 to be the Most Expensive Meal in History of the Holiday

thank a dem!

millions of americans are poor and hungry thanks to the xiden cult

You're very wrong!
(I always wanted to say that)

The Democrats did it for power...
The republicans did it for wealth.

Democrats like manufacturing stocks
and
Republicans like financial stocks.

Just the norm of their investing strategies while in office and the lobbyists they subscribe to.
I became a lobbyist because I like lobbies!

Family get togethers, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Sigh!

You have either been told it was a bad idea to do it, or they raise the prices through policies; and in one case, make policies and tell you that you are selfish to expect goods to arrive on time and you should accept it, for the 1st time ever when not at war.

America, how dumb are we, seriously! You are NOT being asked to do with less because we must support the troops, you are being asked this to support Leftist smoke screens, and you instinctively know this.

It is up to YOU how long we put up with this crap. You have the ability to say "no, hell no!"

Every American should understand the one basic political truth in this country, and if you evaluate what I am saying, it is 100% true unless you are a far Leftist-----------> The GOP is NOT going to fix all your problems, but the cause of almost all of your problems is the far LEFTIST, Democratic party.

Think about what I said next time you go to the gas station, when you get your 1st natural gas bill, buy your Thanksgiving meal, or do not get your Christmas gifts for your children, or grandchildren. The buck stops at the Presidents desk, PERIOD! His/her job, is to make life as good as it can be for YOU, the American citizen. Funny, how you get put under all kinds of mandates, yet illegal aliens get a pass, then put into YOUR communities, and yet, YOU are always under pressure to comply.

You need to ask yourself, how that is possible!

I wasn't aware they were charging $5 down at the homeless shelter. They used to feed the indigent for free on Thanksgivings.

They can't wrap their mind around the fact it is their party and their policies that are making most of us miserable today. They just sit there in denial making false claims that it has nothing to do with the actions of their President.

Imagine how great things would be today if Trump won. Reasonable fuel prices, almost zero inflation, people going back to work, no supply shortage.

They can't wrap their mind around the fact it is their party and their policies that are making most of us miserable today. They just sit there in denial making false claims that it has nothing to do with the actions of their President.

Imagine how great things would be today if Trump won. Reasonable fuel prices, almost zero inflation, people going back to work, no supply shortage.

I don't mind. Their party and their policies are making them miserable too. They just don't have the balls to admit it.

Smoked Turkey is the best because it tastes great and it only has to be warmed up to eat.

Liberals say that they want to abolish Thanksgiving because it celebrates the genocide of Native Americans.
But the truth is that Liberals have a deep cultural hatred for the people who founded America.

Meh.... An extra 5 bucks at most. Non story.

If you're buying your feast from Procter and Gamble...inflation may be doing you a favor.
try 5 percent more…and that’s not counting the drastic increase in travel cost

xiden and the dembot cult making history…most expensive thanksgiving ever…congrats

and to think some of you fell for the Dear Leaders lies on only raising taxes on the folks making over 400k

try 5 percent more…and that’s not counting the drastic increase in travel cost

xiden and the dembot cult making history…most expensive thanksgiving ever…congrats

and to think some of you fell for the Dear Leaders lies on only raising taxes on the folks making over 400k

Sorry if you can't afford to see your relatives this year.

Chances are you won't be missed.

The way I understand it, deep fried is the best turkey, but I've yet to have the opportunity to try it. Not long ago I remember people setting their houses on fire deep frying them.
Yea, deep frying a turkey is very messy and dangerous and it is tricky to get it cooked just right, and you have to buy the equipment...
But I have eaten it and it is good.
The thing about smoked turkey is that you can buy it at the store and you don't have to cook it and doesn't cost much more than a raw turkey.

Sorry if you can't afford to see your relatives this year.

Chances are you won't be missed.
oh i’m the life of family gatherings

but sadly, due to the Xiden inflation, shortages, xiden pandemic, humanitarian crisis on our border, low job reports, rise of terrorist…we have little to be thankful for

thanks dembots

You put the New York Times in your title, but didn't link to the source. Typical hack tactic.

Forum List

Back