NY Times Editor: Yeah We Changed Our News Story on Biden at Biden’s Request, So?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Just think of the media as a department of the DNC and it all makes sense.

Hmmm...I remember when tbe National Enquirer buried Trump sex stories. I think they were paid to.

Hmmm...I remember when tbe National Enquirer buried Trump sex stories. I think they were paid to.
That’s hilarious. National Enquirer. OMG that’s funny.

Tit for Tat?.....come on....

The 4th Estate should have a "For Sale" sign on the lawn....

just pointing out the faux rage :)

Well yeah, the NY Times is like the Enquirer

Please, even though today it is probably true, you are comparing the nyt to the national enquirer?

just pointing out the faux rage :)
Learning that Biden is a crumb doesn't anger me...covering up his dirt does....look it up...the Biden's are dirty...they all have profited off of Joe's positions in government....I do not want to go back to that in my White House...why does the NY Times?....they know all about Joe at the Times...just wait until Trump gets him on a debate stage....

Yeah, sure they did......National Enquirer the one that exposed John Edwards and his extramarital affair while his wife was dying of cancer, that National Enquirer?

Gasp! How dare you disparage The National Enquirer by comparing them to a rag like the New York Times!

Wow. That's fuckin' pathetic. They didn't even add an editors note indicating that the article had been edited. They tried to do it stealthily.

Wow. That's fuckin' pathetic. They didn't even add an editors note indicating that the article had been edited. They tried to do it stealthily.
And they act like it’s no big deal.

China may have ordered them to change the story and to not report anything negative about their candidate.

I get your point. The New York Times is just as crappy and full of lies as the National Enquirer. Agreed and point taken. :D

I don't know if it's a GENERATIONAL thing, but when I was growing up, maintaining one's credibility was sacrosanct. The last thing any kid wanted was to be known as a liar or someone who did not respect the truth. That principle was doubly true for journalists and new outlets.

But right now, we have the most reputable news outlet in the country repeatedly publishes bullshit. And not only on the Editorial Page - which is their perfect right.

MANY news outlets are even worse. When you see "CNN" on any story relating to the President, you KNOW it will either be a lie, a gross distortion of the truth, or a presentation of facts in the way most slanderous to the President.

Trump will not be with us forever, but their reputations are positively SHOT forever. No one not a committed Leftist gives any credence whatsoever to what they publish.

While it remains true that many people in the US continue to read either the Times or a summary of it every day (as I do), but it is not as reliable as Dilbert. Credibility is gone.

Forum List

Back