NY Times drops a bomb on the left-wing ideology

Bested by overweening pride in his own arrogant ignorance, the preposterously self-named "Eric Arthur Blair" now runs and hides like the mewling coward he is.
Apparently to egomaniacs like you "runs and hides" means not sitting by my laptop all evening and through the next day eagerly awaiting any worthless posts you fart out.

I don't think, in any event, you deserve a second of my time until you honestly deal with Walter Duranty
fronting and covering for the Soviet Union when they were literally starving millions of their own citizens to death.

And I am further certain you aren't capable of that sort of honesty, having already shown your own
arrogant ignorance by running from the issue of the NY Times and their agitprop in defense of
Joe Stalin and the Soviet Union. So GFY.

You think you already accounted for this issue? You have not! But I have.

"When? Forty years after the fact?
Here's the deal: You said the NY Times was never a "far left" publication and I proved you wrong.
There are many more examples but this one should make my case and I needn't go on.

The NY Times has been very leftist ever since the 1930s. It's sort of "their thing"."

Last edited:
Apparently to egomaniacs like you "runs and hides" means not sitting by my laptop all evening and through the next day eagerly awaiting any worthless posts you fart out.
You've already forgotten what you said in your last post to me?

I'm "on your list of ignored dunces."

You may want to seek help.
I don't think, in any event, you deserve a second of my time until you honestly deal with Walter Duranty
fronting and covering for the Soviet Union when they were literally starving millions of their own citizens to death.
Asked/answered.
And I am further certain you aren't capable of that sort of honesty, having already shown your own
arrogant ignorance by running from the issue of the NY Times and their agitprop in defense of
Joe Stalin and the Soviet Union. So GFY.
^ More pathetic dodging.
You think you already accounted for this issue? You have not! But I have.

"When? Forty years after the fact?
Here's the deal: You said the NY Times was never a "far left" publication and I proved you wrong.
There are many more examples but this one should make my case and I needn't go on.

The NY Times has been very leftist ever since the 1930s. It's sort of "their thing"."
See above.

Agreed, Democrats aren't the Left, but the Left is the Democratic Party.
Not remotely.

The Democrat Party is a gang of criminal capitalists whose primary functions are to PREVENT any leftward movement & serve/collaborate with the permastate.

That links are pointless on this forum because everyone argues about the messenger and dismisses them.

Sure, when one side uses a lot of conspiracy theory websites and sometimes mistake satirical websites for real news I can understand wanting to equate actual news sites with wingnut sludge. However, why would anyone consider your opinion when others bring sources? You might as well not post at all.

Which is why big corporations now embrace Red China and Vietnam, among other communist regimes. They have their fellow travelers on the 'Right' fighting for poverty and misery as well, making laissez faire and 'libertarian utopias' pretty much indistinguishable from Marxist utopias.
Name one libertarian utopia.

Sure, when one side uses a lot of conspiracy theory websites and sometimes mistake satirical websites for real news I can understand wanting to equate actual news sites with wingnut sludge. However, why would anyone consider your opinion when others bring sources? You might as well not post at all.
The NYT is a conspiracy theory organ.

Forum List

Back