NY Times columnist admits he was 'wrong' about Trump's supporters, says Russian collusion story was a 'hoax'

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
>> Stephens admitted the Russian collusion narrative - "the Steele dossier and all the bogus allegations, credulously parroted in the mainstream media, that flowed from it" - that marred Trump's presidency was an "elaborate hoax" and that "there’s just no other word for it".

He says a lot more than that. . I'm a bit startled the NYTimes allowed this ---- they must be feeling some guilt.

NY Times columnist admits he was 'wrong' about Trump's supporters, says Russian collusion story was a 'hoax'

>> Stephens admitted the Russian collusion narrative - "the Steele dossier and all the bogus allegations, credulously parroted in the mainstream media, that flowed from it" - that marred Trump's presidency was an "elaborate hoax" and that "there’s just no other word for it".

He says a lot more than that. . I'm a bit startled the NYTimes allowed this ---- they must be feeling some guilt.

It's not the big deal that you think that it is.

Bret Louis Stephens (born November 21, 1973) is an American conservative[1][2][3][4] journalist, editor, and columnist. He began working as an opinion columnist for The New York Times in April 2017 and as a senior contributor to NBC News in June 2017.[5][6]

Stephens previously worked for The Wall Street Journal as a foreign-affairs columnist and later as the deputy editorial page editor, and was responsible for the editorial pages of its European and Asian editions.

From 2002 to 2004, he was editor-in-chief of The Jerusalem Post. He won the Pulitzer Prize for Commentary in 2013.

Note the imbecile who put a 'funny' emoticon on the most damaging scam in American history.

The difference between Watergate and the Democrat attacks on Trump, is that Watergate was a failed attempt.

Maybe they see how the tide is turning and just easing their way to the other side a little at time as they watch things unfold.

They will go where the wind is blowing. Most new sources today just pander to whoever is in charge at the moment.

There has been some stirring in both the NYT and CNN that they are trying to be more non-partisan and are attempting to be more fair in their journalism. They've got a long road to hoe but at least they're starting.

This could be a generational loss for the Dems in November.

So many millions of people trusted the Dems, and the Dems fucked them hard.

Hopefully these people have woken up.

Note the imbecile who put a 'funny' emoticon on the most damaging scam in American history.

The difference between Watergate and the Democrat attacks on Trump, is that Watergate was a failed attempt.
Russian’s consider 2020 support for the 1-term fuckup a failure.

Pootin wants his tampon back in office.

Vote humper 2024!

This could be a generational loss for the Dems in November.

So many millions of people trusted the Dems, and the Dems fucked them hard.

Hopefully these people have woken up.
"Hopefully these people have woken up."

When I woke up this morning
You were on my mind
And you were on my mind
I got troubles, whoa-oh
I got worries, whoa-oh
I got wounds to bind
So I went to the corner
Just to ease my pains
Yeah, just to ease my pains
I got troubles, whoa-oh
I got worries, whoa-oh
I came home again
You were on my mi-i-i-ind and
You were on my mind
I got troubles, whoa-oh
I got worries, whoa-oh
I got wounds to bind
And I got a feelin'
Down in my sho-oo-oo-oes, said
Way down in my sho-oo-oes
Yeah, I got to ramble, whoa-oh
I got to move on, whoa-oh
I got to walk away my blues
You were on my mind
You were on my mind
I got troubles, whoa-oh
I got worries, whoa-oh
I got wounds to bind​

There has been some stirring in both the NYT and CNN that they are trying to be more non-partisan and are attempting to be more fair in their journalism. They've got a long road to hoe but at least they're starting.

Doing so years after the damage was done, is not very impressive. If they do a better job moving FORWARD, that will be something.

I appreciate the Times finally coming clean about this…but the damage to our Republic done by their propaganda and lies is done.

The radical demafascist brownshirts don’t and won’t care about the truth at this point

I appreciate the Times finally coming clean about this…but the damage to our Republic done by their propaganda and lies is done.

The radical demafascist brownshirts don’t and won’t care about the truth at this point
Like when Harry Reid bragged about lying that Romney never paid any taxes.

What a piece of shit Reid was.

Russian’s consider 2020 support for the 1-term fuckup a failure.

Pootin wants his tampon back in office.

Vote humper 2024!
I read on a foreign paper this morning that Moscow is burning here, there, and everywhere. And the people there are very ticked off at none other that Premiere Putin.

I read on a foreign paper this morning that Moscow is burning here, there, and everywhere. And the people there are very ticked off at none other that Premiere Putin.
i read where he was polling at 83 percent in russia

The trouble is that it was not a hoax. Trump's campaign met with a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence and turned over campaign information. There is no doubt that Russia bought pro-Trump social media ads using that information.

It is Trump and you Nazis who are attacking America.

Forum List

Back