NY Times columnist admits he was 'wrong' about Trump's supporters, says Russian collusion story was a 'hoax'

The trouble is that it was not a hoax. Trump's campaign met with a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence and turned over campaign information. There is no doubt that Russia bought pro-Trump social media ads using that information.
jhaba

Man ford met with a former employee of his lobby group and showed some polling data…so what?

mueller said there was no conspiracy…it was a hoax that was started by and paid for by clinton

you got fooled

just like the ukraine impeachment t parody

and now liz and shifty’s show trial

Note the imbecile who put a 'funny' emoticon on the most damaging scam in American history.

The difference between Watergate and the Democrat attacks on Trump, is that Watergate was a failed attempt.
Watergate worked out great for country until trump attempted overthrow of Democracy.

The trouble is that it was not a hoax. Trump's campaign met with a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence and turned over campaign information. There is no doubt that Russia bought pro-Trump social media ads using that information.
Unless you are knowingly being deceitful and working for the ruin of this country, I cannot figure people like you out. Do you not care how corrupt and evil is your own party?
Trump has flaws (so what?) and may be soiled with grass stains on his knees. Meanwhile, his accusers are covered head to toe in manure, corruption and stench.
Hypocrisy does not play well on the Day of Judgment.

Unless you are knowingly being deceitful and working for the ruin of this country, I cannot figure people like you out. Do you not care how corrupt and evil is your own party?
Trump has flaws (so what?) and may be soiled with grass stains on his knees. Meanwhile, his accusers are covered head to toe in manure, corruption and stench.
Did paul manafort not give campaign polling data to the russians?

>> Stephens admitted the Russian collusion narrative - "the Steele dossier and all the bogus allegations, credulously parroted in the mainstream media, that flowed from it" - that marred Trump's presidency was an "elaborate hoax" and that "there’s just no other word for it".

He says a lot more than that. . I'm a bit startled the NYTimes allowed this ---- they must be feeling some guilt.

NY Times columnist admits he was 'wrong' about Trump's supporters, says Russian collusion story was a 'hoax'
Bawahahahahahahhahahahahah @ Brett Stephens.......

This Brett Stephens?? The so-called conservative?

Would you have been pissed off if Hunter had an email like this on that infamous laptop of his??

t-11donaldtrump-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

Would you have been pissed off if Hunter had an email like this on that infamous laptop of his??

View attachment 674481
I could respond to your questions about Stephens and Manafort, but what is the larger point you are, I assume, alluding to here? Are you trying to tell me that America is now totally f-cked up, dying, narcissistic, chaotic, angry, sexually perverted and morally repugnant because of Trump being on the scene? Beyond that, you are not really suggesting the democrats have had Americans best interests in mind these past 6 years or more? If so, you are no different that this Otto guy, you hide from reality.

I could respond to your questions about Stephens and Manafort, but what is the larger point you are, I assume, alluding to here? Are you trying to tell me that America is now totally f-cked up, dying, narcissistic, chaotic, angry, sexually perverted and morally repugnant because of Trump being on the scene? Beyond that, you are not really suggesting the democrats have had Americans best interests in mind these past 6 years or more? If so, you are no different that this Otto guy, you hide from reality.
Trump is nothing more than the latest iteration of reactionary-right wing politics...all he did was listen to what Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrinch and the rest of the rightwing fearmongers were saying and did what they did....

When you pump BS into the heads of your followers for 40 plus years -- you will get a Trump and once he loses the power that base Republicans worship, they will just worship the current person with that power...whether it will be DeSantis, MTG, whoever is willing to give them the dopamine hit of depravity they want...

Remember, Trump only became relevant to Republican base voters because he was willing to say the black guy wasn't born here...before that, Republican voters didn't give a fuck about trump......and he sealed the deal when it told them that most immigrants coming here from Mexico were rapists and murderers...
The next candidate will have to be willing to take it a step further than Trump when it comes to blowing the dog whistle....

I am thinking he or she would start having to call gays fags when they are opposing same-sex marriage or any other pro-gay rights legislation...Republicans will cream themselves when that happens...

>> Stephens admitted the Russian collusion narrative - "the Steele dossier and all the bogus allegations, credulously parroted in the mainstream media, that flowed from it" - that marred Trump's presidency was an "elaborate hoax" and that "there’s just no other word for it".

He says a lot more than that. . I'm a bit startled the NYTimes allowed this ---- they must be feeling some guilt.

They were blindsided from forgetfulness of Journalism 101's first rule not to play favorites when reporting from a negative opinionary. To make matters worse, key people who wrote and pushed the "Steele Dossier," did not know how vindictive Hillary Clinton is, because they forgot all the people she betrayed, the 40 close circle acquaintances of hers who committed suicides, including one of her husband's stalked women's lifelong partner. All the woman was looking for was a good job to help her family through hard times, and not a sexual liason. Her husband couldn't handle what he knew she was in for by way of the Washington grapevine. Hillary went after her husband's "picks" with a hatchet. She damaged families of human beings with her jealousy instead of choosing a divorce, as her vision was on the Alinsky method being foisted on our nation. She's a sly one. I still can't wrap my mind around her taking a profit from an investment that left dozens of senior citizens without any life savings they worked a lifetime to accumulate for the sole purpose of not being a burden to their family's children. She didn't give a damn about who she hurt, and I can't begin to tell you how sociopathic such an attitude is as that.

Forum List

Back