NY State: First Electronic Bible swearing-in, with an IPAD

Volume of? Do you mean more than one bible?

Of course. Most ipads can store thousands and thousands and thousands of ebooks.
Bookcases can store more than one volume, too.

Putting your hand on a volume of books is like, well, putting your hand on a volume of books.

Sure, but when your ipad is opened to a specific book, then most likely you are reading THAT book, right?

But, by all means, feel free to criticize your fellow Republican. I didn't.
Oh, so it's like sticking your hand in the bookcase in order to place it on the Bible. Okay, I guess that works.

And yes, Republicans criticize each other, the implication being that they think independently.

BTW, Ed Mangano is a REPUBLICAN.

-

That he has a Bible app shows that he at least reads the Bible.....:)

Actually, I think it says good things about him.

The point about mentioning his party affiliation was that the RW blogosphere went batshit crazy, because they were assuming he was a "godless" DEM, when in reality, he is a GOPer who simply didn't have a bible on hand for his swearing-in. Stuff happens.

Well, what do you expect....rw blogosphere are kinda hair-trigger looking for something that will take away the focus off their last fracas....seems like they just end up having to eat more crow....:lol:

Separation of church and state would make a bible more symbolic than anything else. The iPad is fine and serves the same purpose.

Forum List

Back