NY Rep Jamal Bowman after Buffalo crime: i feel hunted, under attack as black American, we need to look white nationalists in the eye & deal with them

Bad news fascist democrats, the animal is yet again one of your own,

A search of the entire manifesto also yields no mentions of Tucker Carlson and specifically mentions “the internet” as where he got his beliefs.

Others have tried to link the shooter in a more general way to right-wing politics. For example, the so-called conservative S.E. Cupp of CNN tried to blame “right-wing extremism” for the shooting.

But here’s what the manifesto says about the shooter’s politics:

Did you always hold these views?
When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

So, the shooter describes himself as “authoritarian left-wing,” but the left and S.E. Cupp are trying to blame “right-wing extremism.” Okay?

Maybe some black culture will cheer him up

R.gif

I don't think that there are many white nationalists out there at all, and I don't think anyone could have done anything about the teenager that stands accused of allegedly shooting up the grocery store in Buffalo.

After all, he didn't belong to any "white nationalist" group.

He blames everything from education to mental health. he forgot someone else to blame!

Funny... I wonder how overwhelmed he is about the black on black murders in his state.
In 2020 there was a 43% increase of blacks murdered in New York.
I wonder how overwhelmed he is about the deaths caused by Fentanyl?

He is nothing but a hypocrite beating the race drum so his voters can hear it.

Well given the way the blacks are offing each other by the wholesale lot in the dem run cities every day I can see why Jamal would feel hunted......Whitey need not even apply for that job.

ANOTHER whine ass, SCUM demonRAT....
waaaa...waaaa...waaaa
go hide under your rock

Forum List

Back