NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your opinion but I will stick to the facts and evidence,,,
That’d be a first. You’re sticking with assumptions and innuendo. Facts are to be avoided by people like you.
What facts have you posted, that the hard drive is Russian disinformation?

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Even the media is abandoning the "Russian disinformation" story, because NOW the line is that it's "Russian information". They just started slipping that little change in there yesterday.

Trump's big October Surprise is turning out to be as true as him getting Mexico to build his wall.
Do you have any reason to think it’s not true? If you do have a reason can you let us know what it is?

It is all confirmation bias, you believe it because you need to believe it, you want to.

Sort of like Christianity.

I just heard, "No, I can't prove it, you should just accept that it's not true because I want you to!!!"

Seriously, your big reason is that anything bad about Biden must be untrue simply because Republicans want it to be true? How often have you taken the reverse position that YOUR confirmation bias, YOUR desire for something to be true about Trump, automatically means that it's false?

It is all hypocrisy. Sort of like every other thing out of your mouth. Maybe you should spend less time blathering about, "Oh, look, I hate Christianity, doesn't that make me SMART?!" and more time actually trying to be smart. I doubt it will work, but it's worth a try.

you are a sad sorry lost soul,,,

but please continue,,,
This is exactly what I mean. If you had a case to make, you’d be doing so. But you’re running away from the Shokin business and avoiding discussion of some supposed China corruption that no one really has any idea about.

Like Trump, you avoid specifics. Specifics are dangerous because they’re able to be disproven. Ambiguity is far more powerful.
HEY DUMBASS!!!

I'm not a prosecutor,,,

and do try and keep your TDS in check when hes not being discussed,,,

Im well aware. Prosecutors actually know what they’re talking about. You don’t. Trump doesn’t.
Rudi Giuliani was a prosecutor, moron. Does he know what he's talking about?

No one cares about this story. It’s sad. It’s as if Trump thinks he won because of insults and fake email scandals and can do it again. No. One. Cares. No one.

Trump's big October Surprise is turning out to be as true as him getting Mexico to build his wall.
Do you have any reason to think it’s not true? If you do have a reason can you let us know what it is?

It is all confirmation bias, you believe it because you need to believe it, you want to.

Sort of like Christianity.
So you have no reason to disbelieve the story. Do you think Russian bots composed the 28,000 emails or maybe you think the 28,000 emails don’t really exist?

I do not believe things with no real evidence, I do not do cults like the Trump cult.

I can only assume "real evidence" translates to "talking points from my masters ordering me to believe it".

No one cares about this story. It’s sad. It’s as if Trump thinks he won because of insults and fake email scandals and can do it again. No. One. Cares. No one.

Yeah, Chuckles, that's why everyone and his brother - outside of drones like you with your marching orders to pretend that government corruption is "just so silly" - is talking about it.

I wish you lots of luck with your campaign to peer pressure people into dismissing this story based on their need for YOUR approval. You're going to need it.

It's nbelievable that TDS morons don't understand that Biden is a crook, and they are even determined to vote for him. Do you really want a president who is compromised? Who violated the security regulations? Who couldn't get a security clearance? Only a traitor would vote for Biden knowing what we now know.

I do not disagree with you. What I disagree with is that if it were Don Jr not Hunter then FB and Twitter would not block the story and everyone would be up in arms. It’s called Hypocrisy. Look it up. And no I do not have proof as it is a hypothetical situation but based on what I am seeing it is a very logical assumption. This is where your debate skills suck. You have zero critical thinking skills. The Biden story may be true or may not be but the bigger story is that we can no longer trust our media and the censorship by social media giants. Duh....
Except you don’t even know why Facebook and Twitter blocked the story, do you. The NY Post published the personal details without redacting names or email addresses on the emails they published.

They take a pretty strong stance against doxxing, which is what this story was doing.

Real journalists redact email addresses and phone numbers before publishing.

Email addresses? Are you fucking serious? HUNTER.BIDEN@ ROSEMONTSENECA.COM

WOW. I just doxxed hunter. GTFO.

Biden is a crook. The entire Dem Party knew it. Now we know why Nancy was so quick to impeach Trump. He was right over the target. Pretty brazen of the Dems to put Joe up as the candidate.

There is no doubt in my mind the Dems nominated him to 25th A his ass should he win.

People, what the fuck are we talking about here. This is our country. We cant have President Biden. It cant happen. My grandparents didnt flee Nazi and thrn Russia occupied Latvia to have President fucking Biden.
My husband did not receive wounds on Omaha Beach ,go on through to Germany to liberate the Camps, or my Dad, an Engineer build bridges for the Military through Europe to have a fascist like Trump in the White House!
So there!

So you're telling us that your alleged husband allegedly went through all of that to have Biden use the White House to sell influence to foreign powers so he can support his drug addict, pedophile son? I mean, far be it from me to tell anyone what his motivations should be. If your alleged husband really thought Biden's influence-peddling was worth dying for, who am I to say different?

Rudi Giuliani was a prosecutor, moron. Does he know what he's talking about?
Rudy always did play fast and loose. As he’s aged, he’s playing very slow and loose. He took just as much corrupt Ukrainian money as Hunter.
So Rudi, a prosecutor, doesn't know what he's talking about, despite the fact that you just said prosecutors know what they are talking about. What you really meant to say is that "anyone who agrees with me knows what he is talking about."

So Rudi, a prosecutor, doesn't know what he's talking about, despite the fact that you just said prosecutors know what they are talking about. What you really meant to say is that "anyone who agrees with me knows what he is talking about."
He isn’t prosecuting Biden. He’s campaigning against him.

There’s a huge difference.

Hunter's emails prove that there is.
Show me the email that mentions Shokin.

These are typical instruments to destabilize business. We urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message / signal, etc .to stop what we consider to be politically motivated actions bearing in mind the following: Burisma holdings is a leader among private gas producers;Our primary client is Accelor Mital- Ukraine's biggest metal steel plant. We cover more thet 60% of its gas needs. Our clients and their production are largely dependant on our work and our ability to perfom our contractual obligations;We employ hundreds of employees etc. and etc.; Negative influence on our companies may result in multy-level negative social, econimical and political consequnces. Please advice, looking forward for your reply, Vadym Pozharsky

"Politically motivated actions" means prosecution by Shokin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back