NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unraveliing? US Treasury documents confirm Hunter received $3.5 mil from the wife of the mayor of Moscow...Hunter has been laundering Russian money.

Really? Unraveling? You mean like when multiple people have confirmed the leaked emails are indeed real?
Who?
You seem upset. Need a hug? I am logical. That is all. I do have an MBA and I do have ownership in three MMA gyms.
I know. Explains why your memory is so garbage. Too much head trauma.
Maybe. I think it’s my kids draining the life out of me. Ha ha ha ha. So deep down you believe that all Dems are honest and all GOP are corrupt?

so youre just giving us your opinion on what youve read,,,
I’m giving you facts from the investigation. Having facts is pretty valuable. Otherwise I’d have to make it up like you.
Fact: You claimed there was “Overwhelming evidence” proving this story false.

Fact: You have failed to bring ANY evidence to support that.

Fact: You made it up.

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of the establishment media about the narrative being suspicious about how this laptop got into the conversation. It is fishy as hell. The timing, the fact that it was forwarded directly into the scummy plumbers of the Trump campaign. . .

. . . but here are some facts for folks that have partisan blinders on.

The establishment KNEW that Hunter Biden and Joe were crooked from the get go. . . hell, they impeached Trump for simply asking questions about this. . .that should tell us all we need to know.

Now? Now the establishment press wants to make an issue with how this information got into the public conversation, just like they made issue with the Wikileaks Trove of information in the last election, which distracted everyone, from that actual CONTENTS of the information in the first place.

WHY? Because it distracts, and perhaps weakens folks trust in the authenticity of the documents in question. THIS is the whole point of misinformation and disinformation campaigns.

If you are too partisan to believe your own eyes and ears? Then you are beyond all hope.

66DB42C9-E29B-4EDC-B906-41EBE96E0FCC.jpeg

o1-e-jpg.403545

image.png

Now we know why the Dems were so quick to impeach over that phone call by Trump to the Leader of Ukraine. Trump was RIGHT OVER THE TARGET...AND THEY FUCKING KNEW.

Pretty much, it was a pre-emptive disinformation smear, CYA. . . .

. . . I'm pretty sure that whole, Russian collusion smear was doing to Trump what the establishment Republicans and DNC did with the FISA, FBI crossfire hurricane operation, just accuse Trump of what they were doing first, type thing. . . .

They keep doing that. . .

A meeting in passing is hardly damning information and not consistent with the narrative of corruption.

Actually, it is, as you well know. For years Biden and son denied there was ever a meeting.

Setting your hair on fire as you have in these pages, only more vividly confirms your degree of panic and desperation. You may want to keep some of your powder dry.

So Joe Biden is a champion of the left. He cares about the disenfranchised and the downtrodden? Bullshit, He profited as part of the ruling class while the majoriity toiled and suffered and sold their labor power to put food on their table. He cares about increasing the zeros in his bank account and not the people he represents. This should not stand. It should be questioned and challenged and overthrown.

Actually, it is, as you well know. For years Biden and son denied there was ever a meeting.

Setting your hair on fire as you have in these pages, only more vividly confirms your degree of panic and desperation. You may want to keep some of your powder dry.
Correct me if I’m wrong but Biden said they never talked business. A handshake and an introduction with someone is hardly evidence to the contrary. Hunter Biden did something similar with a businessman in China and we’ve know about it for years. More to the point, we know factually that the allegations that Shokin was fired to protect a Burisma are baseless.

If I sound panicked, that’s because I’m kinda panicked. Clinton lost in the last second for a similar kind of bullshit and it sucks to see that it might be happening again. I’m not afraid to admit it.

Maybe. I think it’s my kids draining the life out of me. Ha ha ha ha. So deep down you believe that all Dems are honest and all GOP are corrupt?
Of course not. Lots of Dems are corrupt. Lots of GOP are honest. Why would any rational person make any kind of blanket statement like that?

They were not privately owned they belonged to the Govt and there is a procedure to destroying them. Come on man. Why are you trolling again. Do you believe I am Russian agent like crazy Dana claims?
I know that they were private devices and me stating such is not trolling. How can you possibly say that's trolling?
They weren’t private. They belonged to the US Govt. should I say that in Russian?

Colfax_m knows the phones and who the information belongs to, he only uses it to distract from the main issue which is the hard drives. For the far left, discussing ANYTHING is preferable to discussing the hard drives.

Colfax_m knows the phones and who the information belongs to, he only uses it to distract from the main issue which is the hard drives. For the far left, discussing ANYTHING is preferable to discussing the hard drives.
One problem, I didn’t bring up the phones. Hard to accuse me of distracting when I didn’t raise the issue to begin with.

I can discuss the hard drives too if you want. Everything relevant is in that FBI document I posted in number 900, which also shows that the phones belonged to Clinton.

Correct me if I’m wrong but Biden said they never talked business. A handshake and an introduction with someone is hardly evidence to the contrary. Hunter Biden did something similar with a businessman in China and we’ve know about it for years. More to the point, we know factually that the allegations that Shokin was fired to protect a Burisma are baseless.

If I sound panicked, that’s because I’m kinda panicked. Clinton lost in the last second for a similar kind of bullshit and it sucks to see that it might be happening again. I’m not afraid to admit it.

Biden has been proven a liar by thousands of emails found on his sons laptop. This is huge, why else would Joe be in hiding again and NO ONE in the Biden camp even hints that they are not authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back