NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife has her phone provided by her employer. She cannot just smash it. HRCs were provided by the govt. they were not hers to smash.
I agree, if it was provided by the employer it's not hers to smash. Clinton's Blackberries weren't provided by the government.

I'll prove it to you if you can explain why my comments are considered trolling.
Prove who was paying her bills. Because you believe Democrats are perfect and all allegations are false.

Senator Johnson wants FBI Director Christopher A. Wray to let Congress know what the FBI has found out about
the laptop of Hunter Biden.

"The senator added, “The committee must know whether the FBI has assessed the validity of materials the whistleblower has provided, and what, if any, actions the FBI has taken since obtaining this information.” Johnson asked the FBI to confirm if it does “possess material from Hunter Biden’s laptop.”

But I don’t recall shutting down the Clinton Foundation. Do you have a link where they shut down the Clinton Foundation? Link.

The Clintons had more than one foundation. Using smoke and mirrors, one of the unused ones is up and running. The family foundation, the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Foundation is the one they used as their private piggy bank. It is shut down.

The story is fiction.
You wish it was fiction. I suspect that as more information is leaked that leftards like yourself will become rather scarce. I wasn't disappointed when you parrots started screaming "It's the ROOSKIES!"

HOLY shit, what has been uncovered about what is on that laptop is going to give the average American nightmares. One can only hope that Biden and friends have their passports suspended. Those poor children....I hope these monsters get exactly what they deserve.

The family foundation, the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Foundation is the one they used as their private piggy bank. It is shut down.
The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton foundation is the long name for the Clinton foundation and is definitely not shut down.

Opinions vary. I think I am an elite debater. The best.
Shame you do so little of it. Debating is difficult. A lot more difficult than lobbing insults.
You should try it and stop dealing in absolutes.
Love to. Know any competent Trump supporters I could debate?
That’s subjective. Go and debate Nostra. Let me know when you get enough practice and you can take a shot at me again. What do you mean the Sun is a giant ball of fire? Have you been there? Have you touched it? That is the level of your debating skills.

This fake news thread unraveled! As we learn more and more about the Biden Crime Family, my question is what was Obama's % of the profits? Was Obama too stupid to realize what the Biden Crime Family was up to at the time? Did Obama just not care? Or is there funneling of Biden Crime Family profits to an Obama off shore account, etc.?

Im beginning to think that my vote for Trump matters even more now.
I mean if Biden wins, then we will never know the truth.
Thats been proven by what we know about the bought and paid for dossier.
You know this corruption goes deeeeeeep.
Good. Then we can just moved on to more productive activities.

So far NONE of you had proven anything except informations from Russians.
Laughing%20at%20you-M.jpg

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
You’re a fool.
The email recipients corroborated the emails.
Not a single MSM question has been asked of Biden per the laptop. When one is attempted he refuses to answer.

That’s subjective. Go and debate Nostra. Let me know when you get enough practice and you can take a shot at me again. What do you mean the Sun is a giant ball of fire? Have you been there? Have you touched it? That is the level of your debating skills.
What do you mean the FBI called them private devices? Did you see what credit card was on file with ATT?

Yet again, you accuse others of what you’re doing.

How much do you think the DNC paid to have this story changed ?
Oh make no mistake, this aint over by a long shot.
There is a reason, for the treason.

RG should be arrested for treason.
4th Nov, Hunter should sue the NY Post for libel... TV trial, we need the entertainment..
Come on, Ted! Lawsuits call for depositions under oath! Hunter and Joe Biden want that like a vampire wants a stake through it's heart!

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

The only thing unraveling is your dumb ass thread. Other recipients of the emails said they were authentic and poor hunters lawyer sent out letters trying to get the computer and hard drives back. Also NO ONE QUID PRO JOES CAMPAIGN HAVE DENIED THE EMAILS AUTHENTICITY. Eat it commie it appears the bidens are just as corrupt as the clintons.

This fake news thread unraveled! As we learn more and more about the Biden Crime Family, my question is what was Obama's % of the profits? Was Obama too stupid to realize what the Biden Crime Family was up to at the time? Did Obama just not care? Or is there funneling of Biden Crime Family profits to an Obama off shore account, etc.?

After eight years with a $450,000. salary each year, Obama bought a $14 million dollar mansion.

The family foundation, the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Foundation is the one they used as their private piggy bank. It is shut down.
The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton foundation is the long name for the Clinton foundation and is definitely not shut down.
You mean that slush fund as well as the "Children's Defense Fund" (lamely disguised as a philanthropic endeavor) that Vince Foster got millions for by extorting money from Leo Wanta that was working for Reagan and instructed to destroy the ruble using currency swaps. As I recall, Foster was suicided shortly afterwards..

Oh, and lest we forget the bang up job the Clintoons did with the billions collected for the people in Haiti after the earthquake in 2011.

(snicker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back