NY just days away from 80 test results of Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin combination is helping Coronavirus patients.

Of course it works!

If I I ever need it ...I would ask my GP for it...totally and absolutely my friends! :thup:

Cool with it!

... a warning for millennials morons

do not drink the fish tank

ok?

this is a prescription drug

The governors of Michigan and Nevada both passed laws against these drugs and have vowed to jail doctors and pharmacists. Will they rescind those laws?

They want yas all to inject some soon to come shit bomb vaccine that'll probably kill more than the virus

A8nqCIf7.jpeg

Safe cocktail malaria drug azithromycin and zinc sulfate under a microscope!

DjAjSzHJ.jpeg
d

Oh fuck yeah..... so the fish tank cleaner may work after all? I'll advertise it in Soyboy Monthly, Chix With Dix and The Stormtrooper Dyke Newsletter and make millions....

I like THIS one.... it's called "General Cure".... how perfect is that!!! It feels like I won the lottery....
api-general-cure-anti-parasitic-fish-medication-10pk-36.gif

Oh fuck yeah..... so the fish tank cleaner may work after all? I'll advertise it in Soyboy Monthly, Chix With Dix and The Stormtrooper Dyke Newsletter and make millions....

I like THIS one.... it's called "General Cure".... how perfect is that!!! It feels like I won the lottery....
api-general-cure-anti-parasitic-fish-medication-10pk-36.gif

Still going with the lie that Trump has recommended eating fish tank cleaner?

Nope... we are talking about the malaria drug that democrats are banning - because it is worse to have their population saved by Trump than dead. They really love Americans...

Forum List

Back