NY Democrats move to strip Killer Cuomo of his emergency powers

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Too little, too late assholes. That monster has already killed at least 15,000 people.

Democratic leaders of the New York State Senate are reportedly working to strip New York Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo of his emergency powers in the aftermath of revelations about his handling of pandemic.

Democratic and Republican lawmakers have been demanding answers since a top Cuomo aide admitted that the Governor’s administration hid data on senior deaths at nursing homes and long-term care facilities over fears of a Department of Justice investigation. During a press conference after the revelation, Cuomo denied the allegations.

According to The New York Times, a vote to strip the Governor of emergency powers could come as early as next week. The news comes after it was reported that the Department of Justice and the FBI have launched a formal investigation into Cuomo's coronavirus task force with regard to its policies affecting nursing homes and long-term care facilities in response to the coronavirus outbreak.

Last week, New York Democrat lawmakers issued a statement calling for stripping Cuomo of his emergency powers.

"Without exception, the New York State Constitution calls for the Legislature to govern as a co-equal branch of government. While COVID-19 has tested the limits of our people and state – and, early during the pandemic, required the government to restructure decision making to render rapid, necessary public health judgments – it is clear that the expanded emergency powers granted to the Governor are no longer appropriate."

Too little, too late assholes. That monster has already killed at least 15,000 people.

Democratic leaders of the New York State Senate are reportedly working to strip New York Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo of his emergency powers in the aftermath of revelations about his handling of pandemic.

Democratic and Republican lawmakers have been demanding answers since a top Cuomo aide admitted that the Governor’s administration hid data on senior deaths at nursing homes and long-term care facilities over fears of a Department of Justice investigation. During a press conference after the revelation, Cuomo denied the allegations.

According to The New York Times, a vote to strip the Governor of emergency powers could come as early as next week. The news comes after it was reported that the Department of Justice and the FBI have launched a formal investigation into Cuomo's coronavirus task force with regard to its policies affecting nursing homes and long-term care facilities in response to the coronavirus outbreak.

Last week, New York Democrat lawmakers issued a statement calling for stripping Cuomo of his emergency powers.

"Without exception, the New York State Constitution calls for the Legislature to govern as a co-equal branch of government. While COVID-19 has tested the limits of our people and state – and, early during the pandemic, required the government to restructure decision making to render rapid, necessary public health judgments – it is clear that the expanded emergency powers granted to the Governor are no longer appropriate."
Does this mean he will have to forfeit all his wacko lefty awards???

Give him covid and put him in a room by himself to suffer through it so he can find out what it was like for his victims....and send in his asshole brother too....

FYI, usually when someone murders 15,000 people that person is put in jail.

Let me say again, JAIL!

Oh, I forgot, he's a democrat, but I'm sure he will do better when he is elected again. I can just feel it.

Let me say again, JAIL!

Oh, I forgot, he's a democrat, but I'm sure he will do better when he is elected again. I can just feel it.

And still not a word on any of this from Cuomo's shitstain brother (or anyone else) at CNN.

Let me say again, JAIL!

And still not a word on any of this from Cuomo's shitstain brother (or anyone else) at CNN.
Now, now, those are our "elected" despots you are talking about, show some respect or they may deem you non-essential, or worse!

Forum List

Back