Nutraloaf

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Interesting delicacy served in many of America's finest penitentiaries.

They should really offer this prison cuisine at Whole Foods and get a good price for it.

Justified season 1 episode 8

"They feed you juke cakes.

You know what a juke cake is, shooter?

It's when one of these son of a bitches takes your meal and they dump it all in a blender, blend it together, then they bake it in the oven like a casserole, except they burn it black on both sides. Then they feed it to you.

Screwing with you.

Hell, yeah, screwing with you. Well, I screw with them, don't I? Don't I, huh? Huh?! I sit down there, and I pretend. Oh, hell, yeah.

I pretend like it's fried chicken from prince's hot in Nashville, and I enjoy every finger-lickin' mouthful."

Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard....&t=15283&sid=f2873e9c6dc29b0e7592eca49a6cb660

In Benton county Arkansass they feed prisoners baloney and dried cows mild.
Dry cows milk my cousins would be use to. One called me on the phone about the nutra loaf .He was upset and sayed ''cousin there trying to get me to eat dried dog sh_t . '' He knew I was involved with politics and ask if I could do anything about, I just told him I will pass the info along. Then some man got on the line and explained what it was. I was laughing. But still passed my cousins concern along the'' pipeline''. I can see why he thought it was dried dog sh-t. :cool:

Forum List

Back