Do you like indian food?

Not sure why, but those pictures make me think of Boris and Natasha
1630725947921.png

I went yesterday to a indian restaurant. I ate lamb lucknow, that is grilled minced lamb with indian spices and cashew nut sauce with rice.

It was good. As drink i had a mango lassi a indian drink also good.

yeah. My favorite is the spicy goat curry dish. Forget what they call it. but the hotter the better.

Its actually Bangladeshi food rather than Indian. Thats why you can never get a pork curry.

Actually, you can't get beef curry either, because the Indians worship the cows as Almighty God.

Neither beef nor pork are easily available on the Indian subcontinent.

Actually, you can't get beef curry either, because the Indians worship the cows as Almighty God.

Neither beef nor pork are easily available on the Indian subcontinent.
That must be an American thing You can get a beef curry in British Curry houses as the staff are generally Muslim.

I went yesterday to a indian restaurant. I ate lamb lucknow, that is grilled minced lamb with indian spices and cashew nut sauce with rice.

It was good. As drink i had a mango lassi a indian drink also good.

Mort. Ya gotta do something about your fly bro

I never eat Indian food. I've been there, seen the water, seen the kitchens, seen the people doing the cooking, seen the chicken cages right next to the stoves and prep tables. About the only 'authentic' Asian places I will eat are Vietnamese and Korean, and the occasional Mongolian BBQ joint.

Forum List

Back