Nutcase Kirk Cameron: How To Raise Children

The only way religion survives is to close people's minds to logic and critical thought. If you start asking questions you'll start to realize that most everything you've been taught is a crock.

What a buzz kill you will be as a Dad at Christmastime teaching your kids there is no Santa.

:nono:

That has never stopped progressives from sticking their nose in other peoples lives.

:lol: Look who's talking. Conservatives and regressives love sticking their noses in other people's lives, just on a different set of issues. You're two sides of the same coin.

1524794_10151890278605197_1597143260_n.jpg

I don't believe Christians are pushing to have Christian views imposed on everyone except in Roe v Wade. And that is a matter of life and death.

Libs are FAR more aggressive and zealous in trying to make everyone live by their values or lack of values.

After all, when Christianity was common and there was no question of it's place in society Christians allowed heathens like you to have your way and we did so without much Sturm und Drang.

Contrast that with the big stink you guys raise any time ANY Christian ANYTHING is introduced in our society.

That has never stopped progressives from sticking their nose in other peoples lives.

:lol: Look who's talking. Conservatives and regressives love sticking their noses in other people's lives, just on a different set of issues. You're two sides of the same coin.

I don't believe Christians are pushing to have Christian views imposed on everyone except in Roe v Wade. And that is a matter of life and death.

Libs are FAR more aggressive and zealous in trying to make everyone live by their values or lack of values.

After all, when Christianity was common and there was no question of it's place in society Christians allowed heathens like you to have your way and we did so without much Sturm und Drang.

Contrast that with the big stink you guys raise any time ANY Christian ANYTHING is introduced in our society.

Y'know... Most of the PC crowd are also Christians. That stuff cuts both ways.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA]GWB's entire "Islam is Peace" speech - YouTube[/ame]

The only way religion survives is to close people's minds to logic and critical thought. If you start asking questions you'll start to realize that most everything you've been taught is a crock.

History

"The Pontifical Academy of Sciences has its roots in the Academy of the Lynxes (Accademia dei Lincei) which was founded in Rome in 1603 as the first exclusively scientific academy in the world."

Interestingly enough, it's not just Roe vs. Wade, which made abortion legal, it's also now about birth control and how the GOP idiots think that women don't have the ability to control their libido, therefore requiring "Uncle Sugar" to provide birth control (check out what Huckabee said recently).

Want to talk about the Texas hospital that kept a woman on life support even though she'd already been declared dead because they thought that she should be kept "alive" via mechanical means because she was pregnant? The child was shown to have significant birth defects, and the family wanted to pull the plug. All that could have happened was that the state would inflict more debt on the family via keeping the woman "alive" (remember, she was brain dead and on life support), and then having to support a child that would have lots of health problems and probably not live very long.

The family finally won their argument and she was detached from life support today. Not that I'm in favor of letting people die, but I'm glad that she finally found peace and that her family finally found closure.

I'm wondering why Christian values would allow this woman (and her baby) to suffer as they have?

Sorry......................but the GOP (and the Christians) are happy to say they don't want government in their lives, but if it pushes their agenda (and their dogma) they are more than happy to have the government intercede.

I'll remember that when conservatives stop telling me who to love, stop peeking in my bedroom window and stop telling women what to do with their bodies, mkay?

Some post.

Enough hot air to float a blimp.

That's what happens when you derive your education from bumper-stickers.

Forum List

Back