Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.’ UN climate report warns of ‘code red for humanity.’

The way it goes:

1. Environmental Wackos predict we are going to die if we don't increase taxes and stop driving SUVs

2. Nothing ever comes from their predictions because their predictions were a scam

3. Environmental Wackos make up data to support their predictions that never came true

4. Environmental Wackos are caught lying but deny they lied

5. Moon Bats claim the Environmental Wackos are telling the truth and we should increase taxes and stop driving SUVs.

Just more scary language and alarmist speech.

Climate change is now a tool for power and attention. It's also a business, "climate change were all doomed and i need 1.3 billion dollars in order to figure out what do!"

I thought we would have had the good sense to blow the UN off years ago. They don't do this country one bit of good.

Couldn't tell if the un agreed or disagreed with the notion that humans are stopping the ocean currents.

Didn't read it in that long winded piece on how their fossil fuel usage is perfectly fine and American white Christians fossil fuel usage isn't.

Just remember...

"Woke for thee but not for me." Says every pathetic left wing gas guzzling idiot.

‘Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.’ UN climate report warns of ‘code red for humanity.’Published: Aug. 9, 2021 at 4:25 a.m. ET

By

Associated Press

Earth’s climate is getting so hot that temperatures in about a decade will probably blow past a level of warming that world leaders have sought to prevent, according to a report released Monday that the United Nations calls a “code red for humanity.”

“It’s just guaranteed that it’s going to get worse,” said report co-author Linda Mearns, a senior climate scientist at the U.S. National Center for Atmospheric Research. “I don’t see any area that is safe … Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.”

But scientists also eased back a bit on the likelihood of the absolute worst climate catastrophes.

Big trouble folks. The mass executions by starvation isn't far away.
Ask any trump Nazi, they'll tell you climate change is a leftist hoax.

I'll just stand over her and LMAO. Climate change the biggest hoax on the planet.

Find a way to control the Sun, the moon and the revolutions of Earth and you MAY control the climate. Good Lord people are dumber than dirt.

Thank you, Claudette!

Beautifully said! :clap:

1628554099621.png

‘Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.’ UN climate report warns of ‘code red for humanity.’Published: Aug. 9, 2021 at 4:25 a.m. ET

By

Associated Press

Earth’s climate is getting so hot that temperatures in about a decade will probably blow past a level of warming that world leaders have sought to prevent, according to a report released Monday that the United Nations calls a “code red for humanity.”

“It’s just guaranteed that it’s going to get worse,” said report co-author Linda Mearns, a senior climate scientist at the U.S. National Center for Atmospheric Research. “I don’t see any area that is safe … Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.”

But scientists also eased back a bit on the likelihood of the absolute worst climate catastrophes.

Big trouble folks. The mass executions by starvation isn't far away.
What a load of commie crap. "Global Warming" is just a ploy to scare the Peons into taking ORDERS.

The trump Nazis are thrilled with the wildfires in blue states, just as their orange-tinted cult-leader was and is.

Wrong. The Fire is in NORTH Commiefornia. Regular Americans still live there. Now ,if they were in LA ,I would say BURN ,BABY BURN!

Yet still not hot enough to support giant cold blooded lizards, which sweet mother earth did for millions of years. This planet has been much warmer and life thrived. This chicken little silliness is getting out of hand.

Forum List

Back