Now who would have ever thought....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...that Affordable Health Care is anything but affordable?

...and ALL of the Democrats voted it in! All of the Republicans voted against it!

Insurers warn losses from ObamaCare are unsustainable

Health insurance companies are amplifying their warnings about the financial sustainability of the ObamaCare marketplaces as they seek approval for premium increases next year.

Insurers say they are losing money on their ObamaCare plans at a rapid rate, and some have begun to talk about dropping out of the marketplaces altogether.

“Something has to give,” said Larry Levitt, an expert on the health law at the Kaiser Family Foundation. “Either insurers will drop out or insurers will raise premiums.”

We spend 8500 per person per year on health care.

Political Parties aside.....how does that fit when you consider that money has to come from somewhere.

Obamacare is the worst system ever. It infringes on our basic human rights by forcing us to pay for something whether we want to or not and it gives federal funding to the MURDER OF INNOCENT LITTLE BABIES. It just goes to show what a tyrant Obama bin Laden is. Just because brocolli is healthy doesn't mean the government should force feed it to us while strapping us to a chair.

First, the bad... my premium for a family of three is over $1,200/month.
The deductible PER PERSON is $13,000/year.

Now the so-called "good"...

The government picks up over $700/month of my premiums.

Now some more bad... I am intentionally not working extra jobs because if our family adjusted gross income exceeds a certain amount, I will owe over $7,000 in penalty.

For the last 8 years, Obama has incentivized lethargy. That's what Negro Communist Liberal Democrat Progressive fucks do.

There was nothing so wrong with our healthcare system that it needed to be turned upside down in order to fuck working Americans in order to reward non-working Americans.

Fuck the Negro. In his Negro ass.

Now some more bad... I am intentionally not working extra jobs because if our family adjusted gross income exceeds a certain amount, I will owe over $7,000 in penalty.

For the last 8 years, Obama has incentivized lethargy. That's what Negro Communist Liberal Democrat Progressive fucks do.

There was nothing so wrong with our healthcare system that it needed to be turned upside down in order to fuck working Americans in order to reward non-working Americans.

I am sure several healthcare for profit and insurance companies thought this would be another legislative boom for them, like liability insurance on automobiles...

I am sure several healthcare for profit and insurance companies thought this would be another legislative boom for them, like liability insurance on automobiles...
And can openers. And asphalt spreaders.

And you dorks want to hand them all the business associated with single payer.

What a laugh.

What a laugh.
I go to the VA, it's for you civilians to get straightened out..

I am surprised you missed cheeks...

What a laugh.

You said you were sure the insurance companies thought this be a boom for them.

It has been.

Just not through the exchanges.

They are making record profits.

The exchanges will dry up and we'll be back to normal...except that Obamacare will still have 75 year old men buying maternity insurance.

I am surprised you missed cheeks...

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

What a laugh.

It has been.

The exchanges will dry up and we'll be back to normal...except that Obamacare will still have 75 year old men buying maternity insurance.
For men, you can procreate for life...

What a laugh.

It has been.

For men, you can procreate for life...

I said...keep your fantasies to yourself.

Obama has incentivized lethargy

exactly Mr H

exactly Mr H

I have no idea what this has to do with this thread.

Costs are costs.

Can you explain it to me ?

exactly Mr H

Costs are costs.

you need it explained to you

that if you work hard to advance under this adm

you will be hurt for it

Only Democrats can come up with an insurance plan guaranteed to fail

Republicans have not come up with anything better.

The system (health insurance) is broken.

Health care is great.

But we are still overbloated in what we spend and expect others to pay for.

Bush could have led the charge (which does not mean legislation).

Instead, he started wars and ran up the debt.

So how is it that only democrats.....I agree they can't tie their own shoelaces....I just want to know why you think the sorry GOP is any better.

exactly Mr H

Costs are costs.

you need it explained to you

that if you work hard to advance under this adm

you will be hurt for it

With respect to health care.....bullcrap.

Obamacare has not affected (yet) most people.

That is what I am saying.

Your comment was about lethargy.

How does that relate to the OP ?

Forum List

Back