Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Or negroes can stop resisting arrest and ignoring lawful commands by police.

The fact you keep referring to them as negroes is evidence of your racist bias, hence, your opinion is not to be taken seriously. You harbor a lot of hate in your heart for someone who pretends to be so religious.

Nonsense...the term 'negro' is a perfectly good woid...just means 'black' in portuguese. Aka the negro college fund etc.

A rose by any other name is still a rose....if ya git mah drift boyo. hehheh
Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

One thing is certain, those streets are safer now. Good riddance.

But whites don't get gunned down for the same thing.

This has nothing at all to do with "hating cops" and saying it does is just chicken shit cowardly.

But, being a "good christian" who is always braying about how perfect you are, not surprising that you lie about this too.

yes they do, it doesn't make the news. why was this guy disobeying orders and walking towards the door of the vehicle? Dont know why the cops shot him, but it wasn't cause he was black. Cops point a gun at you and tell you to stop, you have to stop, otherwise your making them think your up to something, you go to a car door, maybe they think you have a weapon, not happy at all about the guy getting shot, but why are people so stupid?

I think it is more about the 'sense of entitlement' so many negroids have...but admittedly a lot of them a very,very stupid...particuarly the younger ones...not even to mention with a thuggish mentality.

The video shows the final few moments but without audio it is not a good basis for drawing a lot of conclusions.

I would guess he thought because he had his hands up he was safe...probably did not understand the fear the cop had of him getting into the vehicle to retrieve a gun.

It has been said before but it cannot be repeated often enough..white or black if you get into a confrontation with a cop being it just a traffic stop or whatever...you need to be very alert and listen real well...and do what the cop says...a lot of yes sirs...aka visible compliance will not hurt either....bottom line: there all kinds of cops...good and bad...just like in everyday life...good people and badpeople....whut you dumbasses need to understand is that a cop is legally armed and empowered to take your life if thinks he is justified...aka he has the power of life and death over you.....all they usually have to say is I thought he was going for a weapon...in most cases the cop will be exonerated no matter how egregious his behavior might be....most especially if there is no video and if no publicity has been generated....thus white folks are actually in greater danger from cops than negroes.

Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

This has nothing at all to do with "hating cops" and saying it does is just chicken shit cowardly.

But, being a "good christian" who is always braying about how perfect you are, not surprising that you lie about this too.

When it comes to lethal force, blacks and whites are shot at the same proportion by police.

I think female officers have as much of a right to shoot unarmed black men as male officers. The OP is sexist. :eusa_snooty:

Knowing how fearful, flaky and nervous a lot of women are...I would worry more about them than pointing a gun at me than a man.

They really have no business being cops...they should be kept in police hqs. on desk duty.

When it comes to lethal force, blacks and whites are shot at the same proportion by police.

El Wrongo boyo...............'As The Daily Wire reported earlier on Monday, a recent Harvard study concluded that 1,332 police shootings over the 2000-2015 time frame reveal that blacks are actually 20 percent less likely to be shot at by police than whites, despite the fact that blacks and whites are just as likely to be carrying a weapon.'

El Wrongo boyo...............'As The Daily Wire reported earlier on Monday, a recent Harvard study concluded that 1,332 police shootings over the 2000-2015 time frame reveal that blacks are actually 20 percent less likely to be shot at by police than whites, despite the fact that blacks and whites are just as likely to be carrying a weapon.'
The racist cop hater movement has created a circumscribed narrative whereby only white cops shoot black suspects. They ignore the facts and any police shooting that doesn't fit the script. That's why jackasses like Kaeppernick can see this as "racial oppression". They're not interested in the facts.

Obviously something was wrong otherwise ya wouldnt have a helo and whole squad of cops reaching for their guns

Exactly..........from what I can gather...they were telling him to stop and or lay down on the ground as they usually do but he just kept walking...could he have been deaf? Maybe he was high and didnt understand what they were telling him, maybe out of fear he was just being irrational, maybe he was just angry...without the audio...difficult to judge.

But why was the woman the only one to shoot? Maybe she was trying to prove something to the men? But on the other hand if he had been allowed to open the door ...he could possibly have had a gun there....so a bad situation...but with that many cops even if he had pulled a gun he would not have had a chance.

The racist cop hater movement has created a circumscribed narrative whereby only white cops shoot black suspects. They ignore the facts and any police shooting that doesn't fit the script. That's why jackasses like Kaeppernick can see this as "racial oppression". They're not interested in the facts.

Exactly and as such they are part of the problem..........injecting politics and the eternal fallacious myth of black victimhood into these scenarios....in a nutshell pandering to the media and instigating social chaos.

Gender equality???

I will await the outcome of the Court Cases. Until then I believe NOTHING except the facts. Some poor bugger is dead and an Affirmative Action cop did the shooting....................................OK; I made up the Affirmative Action part. I don't know that for a FACT!!

Greg

Obviously something was wrong otherwise ya wouldnt have a helo and whole squad of cops reaching for their guns

Exactly..........from what I can gather...they were telling him to stop and or lay down on the ground as they usually do but he just kept walking...could he have been deaf? Maybe he was high and didnt understand what they were telling him, maybe out of fear he was just being irrational, maybe he was just angry...without the audio...difficult to judge.

But why was the woman the only one to shoot? Maybe she was trying to prove something to the men? But on the other hand if had been allowed to open the door ...he could possibly have had a gun there....so a bad situation...but with that many cops even if he had pulled a gun he would not have had a chance.

Just gleaning a little bit; another cop fired a taser. May be just a case of "one shoots the we all shoot".....not realising in that instant that it was a taser. That is just a speculation; no evidence of it at all. Still, she may be a murderer. That is why court cases are useful injudging these things.

Greg

looks like he is trying to reach under T-shirt or open car door?

He had no weapons....and since his car was broke down...i doubt he could have been planning to drive off....so his actions have no logic other than maybe he was just defiant...did not like being ordered around by cops...mistakenly thinking because he was walking away with his hands up he was safe....very poor judgement on his part for some reason....what he was thinking will never be known.

Expect the book to be thrown at this hapless woman. Lots of money will be paid out to da negroids and their lawyers....just another day at city hall...pay da blacks to keep them pacified.

If the victim had been white...it would never have even made the news.

But why was the woman the only one to shoot? Maybe she was trying to prove something to the men? But on the other hand if had been allowed to open the door ...he could possibly have had a gun there....so a bad situation...but with that many cops even if he had pulled a gun he would not have had a chance.

Just gleaning a little bit; another cop fired a taser. May be just a case of "one shoots the we all shoot".....not realising in that instant that it was a taser. That is just a speculation; no evidence of it at all. Still, she may be a murderer. That is why court cases are useful injudging these things.

Greg
Good point...........they do have the instinct to shoot if another officer fires....this is often seen.

tough job, tough times. I hereby issue advance pardons across the board.

The Police lives are on the line every single intersection all day long. There are none or few bad shoots. deal with it.

You want perfect? move to ?????????????

Gender equality???

I will await the outcome of the Court Cases. Until then I believe NOTHING except the facts. Some poor bugger is dead and an Affirmative Action cop did the shooting....................................OK; I made up the Affirmative Action part. I don't know that for a FACT!!

Greg

Well...could be the case...got to have so many minorities...got to have x number of women etc.etc. and so forth...oh the benefits of multi culturalism knows no bounds...how long before requireing x number to be trans gender?

tough job, tough times. I hereby issue advance pardons across the board.

The Police lives are on the line every single intersection all day long. There are none of few bad shoots. deal with it.

You want perfect? move to ?????????????

I think only desperate people would want to be cops in these times.

looks like he is trying to reach under T-shirt or open car door?

He had no weapons....and since his car was broke down...i doubt he could have been planning to drive off....so his actions have no logic other than maybe he was just defiant...did not like being ordered around by cops...mistakenly thinking because he was walking away with his hands up he was safe....very poor judgement on his part for some reason....what he was thinking will never be known.

Expect the book to be thrown at this hapless woman. Lots of money will be paid out to da negroids and their lawyers....just another day at city hall...pay da blacks to keep them pacified.

If the victim had been white...it would never have even made the news.
Police officers should start carrying political sacrifice insurance in case they have to shoot someone who's black and gutless politicians throw them under the bus for political expediency. The payout should be 40 years service plus COLA's, a lifetime of police work. I'm sure officer Darren Wilson wishes he had such a policy.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????
what do you mean by ''you people''? to whom is that comment directed? i can speak for myself, it turns out that not only am i not a cop, i was nowhere in the vicinity at the time of the shooting. i assure you that i had nothing to do with this, and i think it's fair to assume that 99.99% of the other posters on this board likewise, including you. but, that's okay, you can go ahead and blame the lot of us, especially the deplorables, blame us, demand we take responsibility for it all, let us be in charge of giving you the justice you deserve. maybe then you'll have something real to cry about.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????
what do you mean by ''you people''? to whom is that comment directed? i can speak for myself, it turns out that not only am i not a cop, i was nowhere in the vicinity at the time of the shooting. i assure you that i had nothing to do with this, and i think it's fair to assume that 99.99% of the other posters on this board likewise, including you. but, that's okay, you can go ahead and blame the lot of us, especially the deplorables, blame us, demand we take responsibility for it all, let us be in charge of giving you the justice you deserve. maybe then you'll have something real to cry about.

Lots of blacks and liberal whites always want to make victims out of negroes no matter the circumstances....yet they claim they want 'justice' obviously not even understanding the meaning of the term...what they really want is power....the want above all political power...and they always use these cases to attempt to legitimate their demands for more power...and too many stoopid white folk go along wid dat b.s.

Forum List

Back