Now This I might buy.

Even if the range is overstated. Drive a mile to work, car is parked in sun all day, no gas for me, if it works. Cordless car. Think Mitsubishi was working on an electric with solar on roof and hood but havent seen anything on it for awhile.
Aptera is back with a new EV it says doesn’t need charging - The Verge

It's a 2 seater. Not everyone will want one because of that. Yes, it has a space behind the seats but trust me, you really don't want to sit back there.

It's a 3-wheeler. I drive a 3 wheeler on a daily basis. It never met a pothole it didn't like. You can't miss a pothole. You can't staddle the pothole. At least one wheel is going to hit that pothole.

It's lightly constructed. Don't get in an accident while driving it. It's built like a Motorcyle. Any car or truck will wipe the road with it. It has lower safety standards than say, a Tesla or even a Honda has or even the crappiest Ford.

Even if the range is overstated. Drive a mile to work, car is parked in sun all day, no gas for me, if it works. Cordless car. Think Mitsubishi was working on an electric with solar on roof and hood but havent seen anything on it for awhile.

It's a 2 seater. Not everyone will want one because of that. Yes, it has a space behind the seats but trust me, you really don't want to sit back there.

It's a 3-wheeler. I drive a 3 wheeler on a daily basis. It never met a pothole it didn't like. You can't miss a pothole. You can't staddle the pothole. At least one wheel is going to hit that pothole.

It's lightly constructed. Don't get in an accident while driving it. It's built like a Motorcyle. Any car or truck will wipe the road with it. It has lower safety standards than say, a Tesla or even a Honda has or even the crappiest Ford.

Hey, take roads without potholes.

Solo or 2-person commuting probably covers 80% of everyday car needs; As for accidents, the simple solution is to not get in them. Which is doable since this vehicle would have what the heavier tuna boats do not --- agility. Me I'll take agility over dead weight any day of the week.

Every car I've ever had driven been cordless...

1969-dodge-charger.jpg

Last edited:
Guess you havent been watching the news about electric cars.

Electric car batteries are catching fire and that could be a big turnoff to buyers - CNN

Electric car batteries that catch fire "COULD" be a big turnoff to buyers...Go figure......

View attachment 426013
very funny.......we're talking electric

Electric car batteries are catching fire and that could be a big turnoff to buyers - CNN

Electric car batteries that catch fire "COULD" be a big turnoff to buyers...Go figure......
havent seen a Tesla fire lately. Lot of em running around though I probably wouldnt buy one. Not enough charging infrastructure to be interested.

Could I interest you in a bridge and some land I know about? You're sure to get rich quick.
I said might buy. Wont be first in line. Others can find the bugs.

View attachment 426013

oooh nice. But that's a '69, one year too late.

havent seen a Tesla fire lately. Lot of em running around though I probably wouldnt buy one. Not enough charging infrastructure to be interested.

I've always said the concept of charging stations and/or battery swap stations is wrongheaded. That's not the right approach. 80% (I believe that figure is still accurate) of all our driving is local --- commuting and everyday errands, easily within the reach of a typical battery car. So you use it that way. When the occasion comes that you actually have to go hundreds of miles, you use the traditional ICE car. Appropriate technology for the occasion.

Comparing ranges between ICE and EV is apples to oranges. Two different technologies for two different uses.

I've always said the concept of charging stations and/or battery swap stations is wrongheaded. That's not the right approach. 80% (I believe that figure is still accurate) of all our driving is local --- commuting and everyday errands, easily within the reach of a typical battery car. So you use it that way. When the occasion comes that you actually have to go hundreds of miles, you use the traditional ICE car. Appropriate technology for the occasion.

Comparing ranges between ICE and EV is apples to oranges. Two different technologies for two different uses.
If they dont get outlawed

If what don't get outlawed? ICE cars?

The whole idea is that if local commuting was done with EVs that knocks out (up to) 80% of EV exhaust. If you knock out that much EV exhaust, then you no longer have the smog problem you used to have.

The whole idea is that if local commuting was done with EVs that knocks out (up to) 80% of EV exhaust. If you knock out that much EV exhaust, then you no longer have the smog problem you used to have.
yeah...green new deal and all ya voted for

I didn't see a vote on that but whatever -- the fact remains, if some technology is no longer used because it's outlived its usefulness, then there's no point in "outlawing" it.

868b17b814f23f3ca48217f95f3bc10b.jpeg

I didn't see a vote on that but whatever -- the fact remains, if some technology is no longer used because it's outlived its usefulness, then there's no point in "outlawing" it.
ICE is far from the outlived classification, wont stop dumbass libs though, market be damned

Forum List

Back