Now that trumps legal team have acknowledged that President Joe is legit

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Do trumpers feel that they were misled over the "stop the steal" nonsense ?

I cant find a link but they basically stated that democracy was in good working order because the election had led to a change of President. Of course they left out trumps attempts to overthrow democracy.

This at the arse end of two months of fundraising on the back of bogus fraud claims by trump.

Its led to several people dead. Many more seriously injured. Threats to public servants and the transformation of Washington into a city under siege. Several hundred dupes are facing lengthy prison sentences and a lot of families will be broken up on the back of this. More pertinently it has moved the US to close to banana republic status and grouped with Belarus,Myanmar,Uganda and Turkey - countries that are unstable.

So do the trumpers on here bear any resentment against the man ? He has done very well out of the crisis and has raised millions. America and its people not so much.

I cant find a link but they basically stated that democracy was in good working order because the election had led to a change of President. Of course they left out trumps attempts to overthrow democracy.

This at the arse end of two months of fundraising on the back of bogus fraud claims by trump.

Its led to several people dead. Many more seriously injured. Threats to public servants and the transformation of Washington into a city under siege. Several hundred dupes are facing lengthy prison sentences and a lot of families will be broken up on the back of this. More pertinently it has moved the US to close to banana republic status and grouped with Belarus,Myanmar,Uganda and Turkey - countries that are unstable.

So do the trumpers on here bear any resentment against the man ? He has done very well out of the crisis and has raised millions. America and its people not so much.

This is an opinion, not a current event.

Put yourself in timeout.

Put yourself in timeout.
It isnt an opinion. Trump has acknowledged Pres Joe via his dismal legal team. he got a load of low info types to buy into a fantasy and then denied it after leaving a trail of destruction. I would be pretty pissed if I had been dumb enough to buy the lie.

They speak for themselves.

Put yourself in timeout.
It isnt an opinion. Trump has acknowledged Pres Joe via his dismal legal team. he got a load of low info types to buy into a fantasy and then denied it after leaving a trail of destruction. I would be pretty pissed if I had been dumb enough to buy the lie.

Since you didn't provide the evidence, it is still an opinion.

Nope.
We know that election was rigged.
Personally I think you need to keep your limey nose out of our business.

Nope.
It wasnt rigged. Even the one term loser has admitted it. Until you can admit that I cant see how you can move forward.

The Shadow president proves that globalist control America and can manipulate our elections.
ac02f37134b7e4e55b1746198d519f16.jpg

I am not Trump's legal team. Joe Biden is as legitimate as a counterfeit Zimbabwe three-dollar bill with Porky Pig's picture on it.

Nope.
It wasnt rigged. Even the one term loser has admitted it. Until you can admit that I cant see how you can move forward.
It was rigged.....and they knew that it would take months to find out exactly how and where.

Wow its so interesting how you moonbats see things only your way and not how it really is....DC was never under siege, yet many Dem cities this summer certainly were and no mention of that actual threat to our society. You are truly a mindless goofball so far removed from reality as to welcome a senile commie puppet into the presidency. Idiot.

Nope.
It was rigged.....and they knew that it would take months to find out exactly how and where.

You say with absolute certainty that it was rigged and then state that you are just waiting for the evidence to turn up. Even donny dumbo has given that up.

Nope.

You say with absolute certainty that it was rigged and then state that you are just waiting for the evidence to turn up. Even donny dumbo has given that up.
No....we already know it was rigged because we have been awake since November, unlike you.
The trick is proving it in court....which takes time.

Nope.

No....we already know it was rigged because we have been awake since November, unlike you.
The trick is proving it in court....which takes time.
So you are waiting for facts to confirm your prejudices.

Thats not quite how it works you fuckwit.

Forum List

Back