Now speaking is considered racist:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
*** This was created in the Sports section because this has to do with an incident that happened during a baseball game ***

A Giants coach is claiming the tone that he heard from the Padres coach was racist when the Padres coach told the Manager of the Giants to control that MF’er…

Well, now even speaking is now consider racist if the minority feels they are being talked down at…

Personally I feel that the manager should have better control of his staff on both sides but the Giants coach is just trying to find any excuse why he was ejected and racism is the easiest one to use in today time…

Last edited:
Gah, what a puss
Wacist!

The undertone of your comment made me feel unsafe and must be corrected seeing in today time even speaking or writing or even looking might be consider an act of racism…

….

Yeah, on a baseball field there is always bad blood and it seem the Giants coach has issues with white people or maybe just anger issues in general…

Antoan Richardson--don't even need a pic...yeah...******.
They say there is a reason why some people of ethnicity X spell their names in such interesting ways.

I have forgotten the theory.

But -- to be fair -- some Caucasian people nowadays also choose unique names for their children.

They say there is a reason why some people of ethnicity X spell their names in such interesting ways.

I have forgotten the theory.

But -- to be fair -- some Caucasian people nowadays also choose unique names for their children.

Very true...like how many ways can white women spell Brittany? Or Courtney? Or Kaylyn?

It seems this thread was started to discuss the absurdity of viewing speaking itself as racist, and now we have people trying to impose racial nonsense onto peoples names.

Hmmmm.......

It seems this thread was started to discuss the absurdity of viewing speaking itself as racist, and now we have people trying to impose racial nonsense onto peoples names.

Hmmmm.......
Well your name is weird but let state reality we have racists in all walks of life…

The reality is I remember Shawon D for the Cubs and Giants and it is pronounced Shawn but Harry said Shawon all the time when Shawon played for the Cubs…

Now with that the Giants coach is a moron but so is the Padres coach!

Forum List

Back