Now our School Teachers need a safe space

You guys want to ban teachers from putting on a safety pin? :cuckoo:

Teachers have no business making a statement like this....none
What statement is that?

A political statement, it should be banned from any classroom. Teachers are there to teach, not to indoctrinate the youth
What is the statement?
Google.com

It's an amazing source of information for the uninformed.

PS. How are you arguing in this thread when you CLEARLY don't even understand the topic?

What statement is that?

A political statement, it should be banned from any classroom. Teachers are there to teach, not to indoctrinate the youth
What is the statement?

I'm not going to sit and answer the obvious to you, if you're too stupid to see it that's your problem,
I think it's more likely that you're ashamed to admit what you're so outraged about

What statement is that?

What is the statement?

I'm not going to sit and answer the obvious to you, if you're too stupid to see it that's your problem,
I think it's more likely that you're ashamed to admit what you're so outraged about

Listen pup, you don't know who I am or what I am about...when you do then try and analyze me until then dry up and get informed on the thread topic. Nobody has time for your nonsense

What statement is that?

What is the statement?

Listen pup, you don't know who I am or what I am about...when you do then try and analyze me until then dry up and get informed on the thread topic. Nobody has time for your nonsense
Don't worry. You'll make it through this safety pin ordeal :itsok:

What statement is that?

What is the statement?
Google.com

PS. How are you arguing in this thread when you CLEARLY don't even understand the topic?
Obviously I know what it means old timer. Just checking if any of you have enough shame to admit what upsets you all so much about it.

What statement is that?

What is the statement?
Google.com

Obviously I know what it means old timer. Just checking if any of you have enough shame to admit what upsets you all so much about it.
This type of shit does not belong in the workplace much less at a school full of children.
This can easily cause strife among the teachers who wear them vs those who don't and make the workplace a stressful environment. It essentially will divide the left from the right & put targets on those who don't participate in the pouting ceremony.
And the CHILDREN are sitting by watching all of this nonsense and as we all know children are easily confused & influenced.
I would have a similar problem with a teacher wearing a Jesus is Lord t-shirt in class.
There is a time & place for political & religious diacussions and that time is not during math or geography class.

What statement is that?

What is the statement?
Google.com

This type of shit does not belong in the workplace much less at a school full of children.
This can easily cause strife among the teachers who wear them vs those who don't and make the workplace a stressful environment. It essentially will divide the left from the right & put targets on those who don't participate in the pouting ceremony.
And the CHILDREN are sitting by watching all of this nonsense and as we all know children are easily confused & influenced.
I would have a similar problem with a teacher wearing a Jesus is Lord t-shirt in class.
There is a time & place for politics & religion diacussions and that time is not during math or geography class.
What type of shit? What statement do safety pins make that pisses you off so much?

What is the statement?
Google.com

There is a time & place for politics & religion diacussions and that time is not during math or geography class.
What type of shit? What statement do safety pins make that pisses you off so much?
I'm done with you. Pedal your stupidity to someone else

What is the statement?
Google.com

I'm done with you. Pedal your stupidity to someone else
A second poster too ashamed to admit why they're so angry about this.

What statement is that?

What is the statement?
Google.com

Old timer? LOL Again you have no idea who you're dealing with...be gone with you and your ignorance

What statement is that?

What is the statement?
Google.com

Old timer? LOL Again you have no idea who you're dealing with...be gone with you and your ignorance
What a weird comment :cuckoo:

What is the statement?
Google.com

Off to ignore ya go, I told you nobody has time for your shit

ACLU urges Shawnee Mission Schools to allow teachers to wear safety pins as statement in class

Way to go sissies. Now you're to cause political strife among your co workers. Then you're going to confuse the children.

Our society has gone to shit.
Oye vay....gotta love the double standards when it suits someone!
Now, would teachers have been allowed to wear, oh, let's say,
an orange ribbon to show support for Trump,
or, hmmm, how about a cross to profess their faith in Christ!

I think not!

If teachers feel they need to wear something symbolic,
to let students know they're valued, whatever the case...
there's something wrong!

These kids are not living or dying in school.
The need to be prepared for life, ugly and all.

You can not make the whole world tolerant.
There will always be people who do not accept different races.
There will always be people who do not accept different religions.
There will always be people who do not accept homosexuality.
There will always be people who make fun of fat people
There will always be people who think looks matter...

Life can be cruel and people definitely are.
Mean people suck, that's my motto and what I've taught my son.
I've taught my son not to dislike people who are different,
dislike someone because they are not a good person.

Do what is right, even if you will suffer for it.

Choose your friends wisely, you are the company you keep.

Stick up for someone if you see them being picked on.

Never be embarrassed to tell people you love them
or, to show people that you love them...that's a real man

Hold on to your beliefs and do not be swayed to join the majority,
do not change for others, let any changes originate from you.

When you are wrong, admit it,
when someone has wronged you, forgive them.

When you can help someone, help them
When you help someone, do it from kindness,
not because you expect something in return.

When people are cruel or mean to you,
thank God your not that type of person

When life is unfair and uncertain,
remember, God will never leave you or forsake you,
He is on the throne and in control.

The one thing no one can take from you is your character!

Its not kids that need educating, its adults!

Hey daddy :bye1:

What is the statement?
Google.com

Off to ignore ya go, I told you nobody has time for your shit
:itsok:

Why wuld anyone to teach our american ilk spawn. Parents today are abject failures.....pathetic. And that is my compliment about america. Want my unpolitical correct statement?

Conservarejects think its so easy yet they won't give up a decent salary for a pittance. I am calling you out.

Why wuld anyone to teach our american ilk spawn. Parents today are abject failures.....pathetic. And that is my compliment about america. Want my unpolitical correct statement?
Oh, please tell me you are not a perfect example,
of our failing education system!

Forum List

Back