Now Liberals Are Killing Living Babies, Legally ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I just got this Email from ACLJ (American Center for Law and Justice), signed by Jay Sekulow (CLJ Chief Counsel). I'm having a hard time believing that even with crazy 2022 liberals, that this is possible. Anybody know anything more about this ?

"Infanticide was JUST LEGALIZED. Now we're taking legal action.

Governor Newsom, who claims that Jesus' command to "love your neighbor" means we should kill babies, just signed this gruesome bill into law in California.

By intentionally using the word "perinatal" – not prenatal (before birth) – the law will effectively allow a living child to die up to 28 days after birth. That's infanticide.

We've filed legal records demands of Governor Newsom and the CA legislature. We know Planned Parenthood sponsored this EVIL bill, and we want to know what's next.

We warned of the absolute horror this would unleash. But this is just the beginning. New legislative sessions are about to begin, and now other states WILL ATTEMPT TO LEGALIZE infanticide. We knew what we were up against in CA, but we can win in other states. We already helped defeat a similar bill in MD.

We've already seen New York enact its live-birth abortion law and the former governor of Virginia discuss late-term abortions and how an "infant would be kept comfortable" on a table while a decision is made whether the child lives or dies. And now California's barbaric "perinatal" infanticide law. WE CANNOT LET THIS EVIL SPREAD."

Nope. But it must not be false either. If you KNOW anything about it, let's hear it.

You got it in your email and thought it was something important to post. That's all I know. Seems it's all you know. Don't you think the wise thing to do is try and verify something?

You got it in an email. It must be true........................
It does make the push for the Red Light district entrenched in many public schools' legitimacy. That is how Progs work. Pedophile reality is coming to be sure. With bestiality on the docket and euthanasia a must for a declining nation mixed into a world government is a guarantee.

And if Hellbilly wants to say it's "Fake news" we're open to hear what he bases that on.

At this point, I'm open to factual information (not blind guesses)

I just got this Email from ACLJ (American Center for Law and Justice), signed by Jay Sekulow (CLJ Chief Counsel). I'm having a hard time believing that even with crazy 2022 liberals, that this is possible. Anybody know anything more about this ?

Governor Newsom, who claims that Jesus' command to "love your neighbor" means we should kill babies, just signed this gruesome bill into law in California.

By intentionally using the word "perinatal" – not prenatal (before birth) – the law will effectively allow a living child to die up to 28 days after birth. That's infanticide.

We've filed legal records demands of Governor Newsom and the CA legislature. We know Planned Parenthood sponsored this EVIL bill, and we want to know what's next.

We warned of the absolute horror this would unleash. But this is just the beginning. New legislative sessions are about to begin, and now other states WILL ATTEMPT TO LEGALIZE infanticide. We knew what we were up against in CA, but we can win in other states. We already helped defeat a similar bill in MD.

We've already seen New York enact its live-birth abortion law and the former governor of Virginia discuss late-term abortions and how an "infant would be kept comfortable" on a table while a decision is made whether the child lives or dies. And now California's barbaric "perinatal" infanticide law. WE CANNOT LET THIS EVIL SPREAD."
you are surprised this was unleashed on us today?

It was unleashed on us in 1973

Roe v Wade

Killing a child inside the womb is the same morally as killing the child outside.. no difference at all

Do you have a link to this supposed new "law"?

you are surprised this was unleashed on us today?

It was unleashed on us in 1973

Roe v Wade

Killing a child inside the womb is the same morally as killing the child outside.. no difference at all
I'd say it depend on the level of development. After 11 weeks, you might be right.

If you have FACTUAL information, one way or the other, post it - otherwise, please keep quiet.

This from someone that doesn't have any facts to back up their claim?

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back