Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Off-grid Apache County, AZ
on.jsp

S.gif

LISTEN | CONTESTS | EVENTS
S.gif

WSM Friends & Family,

The tradition of the Grand Ole Opry will continue on the airwaves of WSM Radio as it has since 1925. Throughout our history, various events have led Opry management to make difficult decisions about how to alter the show’s format and schedule. Amid recent COVID-19 concerns, the Grand Ole Opry, the world’s longest-running radio show, will return to its original format as a live radio broadcast on Saturday nights only without a live audience. Fans around the world can still tune in to the Saturday night broadcasts as scheduled on 650 AM WSM, WSMonline.com, and the WSM mobile app.

WSM and the Opry’s first priority has always been the safety of our employees, guests and artists who have been key in keeping the show that made country music famous on the air every week for over 94 years, and we look forward to keeping that tradition alive.

If you were planning to join us live in the Opry audience for a show between now and April 4, 2020, please check your email or contact the Grand Ole Opry Customer Service at opry.com/contact/ for rebooking information.

May the Circle Be Unbroken,
Your WSM Family

S.gif

WSM Radio | WSMonline.com | 615-458-4650
S.gif

WSM Radio | 2644 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Unsubscribe [email protected]
Update Profile | About Constant Contact
Sent by [email protected] in collaboration with

Try email marketing for free today!

Well, i wasnt going anytime soon anyway.
At least it will still be on my siriusxm radio.

cut & paste mostly from an email.
who are you, the format police?

Rain's right (right as rain), that's just fucked up and irresponsible. Learn how to fucking EDIT.
How the fuck can you put your name on a dump like that?

I wonder if the Academy of Country Music awards show will go on as scheduled on April 5th. I have read that there have already been tour schedule changes where the following singers are concerned:

Reba
Blake Shelton
Zac Brown Band

God bless you and who everyone defends country music always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back