Now Israel is bombing yet another country.

US officials confirmed that Israel is behind three recent explosions in Iraq. The targets were "linked to Iran", they said.

Amid the spate of 'mystery explosions' recently rocking the Iraqi capital, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday of this week actually seemed to positively boast that the Israeli Air Force was behind airstrikes on pro-Iran militia bases in Iraq, saying that Israel will "continue to act militarily" to curtail Iranian expansion in the region, according to The Times of Israel.

“Iran has no immunity, anywhere,” he told reporters while on a state visit to Kiev early this week. He was responding to a specific question about the mystery attacks on Iraq. “We will act — and currently are acting — against them, wherever it is necessary,” he declared.

"We act in many arenas against a country that desires to annihilate us. Of course I gave the security forces a free hand and the instruction to do what is needed to thwart these plans of Iran," Netanyahu said.
Well, if "having plans to annihilate" you is all it takes to justify a first-strike military action, then Deuteronomy justifies the Holocaust--a real one.

US Officials Confirm Israel Behind Unprecedented Airstrikes On Iraq
If it hurts Iran, I'm for it.
First of all, why? Iran hasn't invaded another country in 2000 years. I haven't seen them start any wars at all, whereas war is Israel's chief export.

Second, does claiming something is linked to Iran really suffice to justify bombing a sovereign country like Syria or Iraq?

Israel is a rogue nation.
Perhaps, but funding terrorists in other countries? Not nice.
I agree. We should immediately cut off all aid to Israel.

Where have you been all your life? Ever been out of Baltimore County?

US officials confirmed that Israel is behind three recent explosions in Iraq. The targets were "linked to Iran", they said.

Amid the spate of 'mystery explosions' recently rocking the Iraqi capital, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday of this week actually seemed to positively boast that the Israeli Air Force was behind airstrikes on pro-Iran militia bases in Iraq, saying that Israel will "continue to act militarily" to curtail Iranian expansion in the region, according to The Times of Israel.

“Iran has no immunity, anywhere,” he told reporters while on a state visit to Kiev early this week. He was responding to a specific question about the mystery attacks on Iraq. “We will act — and currently are acting — against them, wherever it is necessary,” he declared.

"We act in many arenas against a country that desires to annihilate us. Of course I gave the security forces a free hand and the instruction to do what is needed to thwart these plans of Iran," Netanyahu said.
Well, if "having plans to annihilate" you is all it takes to justify a first-strike military action, then Deuteronomy justifies the Holocaust--a real one.

First of all, why? Iran hasn't invaded another country in 2000 years. I haven't seen them start any wars at all, whereas war is Israel's chief export.

Second, does claiming something is linked to Iran really suffice to justify bombing a sovereign country like Syria or Iraq?

Fact the ammo dumps were Iranian was not disputed in any news stories I saw.
Would Iran be justified in bombing Massachusetts Ave and 3rd St NW in Washington, DC because AIPAC is linked to Israel?
They would be justified in bombing Omar's house with her brother/husband/ticket to green card.

First of all, why?

Because they sponsor terrorism worldwide.

Yes.
First of all, why?

Yes.
No, you bloodthirsty warmonger, WE sponsor terrorism worldwide
Who are you talking to? I prefer Trump's economic sanctions.

Yhey should bomb that Lebanese restaurant on 7 and ??? in Manhatten. They got the gyro recipe from Iran. You wouldn't need to even send the free bombs you idiots pay for. Mossad could pick them up in DC

LOL Iran sponsors several Terrorist groups that attack Israel and they have stated numerous times they will wipe Israel out. Go pedal you whine somewhere where gullible people post.

Iran "sponsors" terrorists, huh. How does that work? They get to place the Iranian flag on the jacket of some 17-yr-old who stabs somebody on a bus? I know that, congenitally, Jews are incapable of ever admitting fault, so I suppose it's not surprising Israel is as incapable, but perhaps when Palestinian youths are throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers, it is in protest of Israel's treatment of them, and not because some country a thousand miles away "sponsored" them.

As for stating they would destroy Israel, assuming that that is even true, what did Netanyahu say in the story above? What are all the keyboard warriors on this thread saying? The same thing. And if you really want to dig down to the nitty gritty, in the Jewish founding documents, Jews are commanded to annihilate everyone else by God himself.

Iran "sponsors" terrorists, huh. How does that work?

By giving them money, weapons and support.

Guarantee it is nowhere near the money, weapons, and support we give Israel--the true terrorists. (cf USS Liberty)
Don't know about that...true terrorists I mean...

Are you an Arab terrorist or Tlaib in drag? Actually, she would not have to change to look like a man.

Just look at Iran today. Hard to believe Iran was once the greatest nation on earth. The home of Cyrus the great & Persepolis for world peace before the Muslim invasion. Dear Lord, let the remaining Zoroastrians return back to Persia to rule their homeland.
Alas. They are too small in numbers and their religion lost too much to be restored.

I've lived on three continents, eight states plus the District of Columbia, and three of New York's five boroughs. How does that matter? (btw, it's Baltimore City)

First of all, why?

Yes.
First of all, why?

Yes.
Except for easily browbeat white people, sanctions don't work on anyone.

Iraq and Iran are brothers fighting to destroy Israel. Why are antisemitic Nazis so stupid?
yiddish_for_truthteller.gif

First of all, why?

Yes.
First of all, why?

Yes.
Except for easily browbeat white people, sanctions don't work on anyone.
We'll see. Personally, I can live without avocado toast.

LOL Iran sponsors several Terrorist groups that attack Israel and they have stated numerous times they will wipe Israel out. Go pedal you whine somewhere where gullible people post.

Iran "sponsors" terrorists, huh. How does that work? They get to place the Iranian flag on the jacket of some 17-yr-old who stabs somebody on a bus? I know that, congenitally, Jews are incapable of ever admitting fault, so I suppose it's not surprising Israel is as incapable, but perhaps when Palestinian youths are throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers, it is in protest of Israel's treatment of them, and not because some country a thousand miles away "sponsored" them.

As for stating they would destroy Israel, assuming that that is even true, what did Netanyahu say in the story above? What are all the keyboard warriors on this thread saying? The same thing. And if you really want to dig down to the nitty gritty, in the Jewish founding documents, Jews are commanded to annihilate everyone else by God himself.

Guarantee it is nowhere near the money, weapons, and support we give Israel--the true terrorists. (cf USS Liberty)

Are you going to cry when the Mullahs hang?

No, but I'll be sick to my stomach at the disgraceful spectacle of my country being made a party to another outrageous injustice. (cf Nuremberg trials)

No, but I'll be sick to my stomach at the disgraceful spectacle of my country being made a party to another outrageous injustice. (cf Nuremberg trials)

Nuremberg made you cry?

RE: Now Israel is bombing yet another country.
⁜→

Oh, there is really something wrong here.

Funding terrorism in other countries (a violation of 1999 International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism) is not related in context to "US Foreign Aid to Israel Updated August 7, 2019."

The two ideas are not inter-related to political objectives; although some think they sound similar.

◈ The first attending to the concern on providining or collects funds with the intention that they should be used or in the knowledge that they are to be used, in full or in part, in order to carry out act intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to a civilian, or to any other person not taking an active part in the hostilities in a situation of armed conflict, when the purpose of such act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a population, or to compel a government or an international organization to do or to abstain from doing any act.
- ₪₪₪₪ -​
This is similar to American Law 18 USC 2332d - Financial transaction and issues of 18 USC 2339A - Providing material support to terrorist to entities attempting to influence the policy of the US government by intimidation or coercion.
◈ The second is an investment in shared strategic goals in the Middle East; a mutual commitment to democratic values; and historical ties dating from the creation of Israel in 1948.​

(COMMENT)

This is a two-fold concept you are advocating:

◈ The first is that if the US vetoes the resolution as expected, Abbas will give the green light for "the war of international boycott of Israel" and hold it accountable at the International Criminal Court, Shaath declared. We call this "intimidation and coersion." This is, all by itself, a violation of 18 USC 2332d - and 18 USC 2339A to compel America to bend to the will of the Arab Palestinian to abstain from taking a political stance; and determine which countries the US may be permitted in making an alliance with in the Middle East.

◈ The second is a position of opposition in support of the most successful nation → the most developed nation → and the nation that has given the greatest contributions in health and science from the Middle East. I'm not sure, but by the tone of your comment ("Not nice") I gather this is more of a determination on sympathy, and NOT based on either the need for regional security or economic stability. What you are talking about, practically, is that by reducing US Aid to Israel, you give the Arab League and Persian Influence a better footing by which they can apply a great preassure on Israel to drop its defenses. In so doing, this will whittle down Israel to the status of just another mediocre state in the region.​

Now, the purpose of your intention is not quite readable. But the impact is questionable. What makes you think that by putting such pressure on the Israelis that the stakes will not turn 180º out of phase and turn the Israelis into a Jewish Resistance Movement that doing the same thing that you suggest the Arab Palestinians are allowed to do (aircraft highjackings, suicide bombings, kidnap and murder, machine-gunning women and children on commercial buses, rocket and mortar attacks by the hundreds, etc, etc err etc...). Now, I don't think (for one moment) that the Israelis would turn on the world at large; but they will not let a second anti-Semitic campaign to emerge in the 21st Century like those of the 20th Century and before.

What is the intention you have in cutting US Aid to Israel?
What are your expectations?

Is your plan to expand the conflict regionally?
Do you want the Fedayeen to have another opportunity to neutralize the Hashemite Kingdom?
Do you want another insurgency in Egypt of Lebanon (or both)?​

Like I said, I am not quite reading your intentions.

.......SMALL Small small.png
Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Now Israel is bombing yet another country.
⁜→

Oh, there is really something wrong here.

Funding terrorism in other countries (a violation of 1999 International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism) is not related in context to "US Foreign Aid to Israel Updated August 7, 2019."

The two ideas are not inter-related to political objectives; although some think they sound similar.

◈ The first attending to the concern on providining or collects funds with the intention that they should be used or in the knowledge that they are to be used, in full or in part, in order to carry out act intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to a civilian, or to any other person not taking an active part in the hostilities in a situation of armed conflict, when the purpose of such act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a population, or to compel a government or an international organization to do or to abstain from doing any act.
- ₪₪₪₪ -​
This is similar to American Law 18 USC 2332d - Financial transaction and issues of 18 USC 2339A - Providing material support to terrorist to entities attempting to influence the policy of the US government by intimidation or coercion.
◈ The second is an investment in shared strategic goals in the Middle East; a mutual commitment to democratic values; and historical ties dating from the creation of Israel in 1948.​

(COMMENT)

This is a two-fold concept you are advocating:

◈ The first is that if the US vetoes the resolution as expected, Abbas will give the green light for "the war of international boycott of Israel" and hold it accountable at the International Criminal Court, Shaath declared. We call this "intimidation and coersion." This is, all by itself, a violation of 18 USC 2332d - and 18 USC 2339A to compel America to bend to the will of the Arab Palestinian to abstain from taking a political stance; and determine which countries the US may be permitted in making an alliance with in the Middle East.

◈ The second is a position of opposition in support of the most successful nation → the most developed nation → and the nation that has given the greatest contributions in health and science from the Middle East. I'm not sure, but by the tone of your comment ("Not nice") I gather this is more of a determination on sympathy, and NOT based on either the need for regional security or economic stability. What you are talking about, practically, is that by reducing US Aid to Israel, you give the Arab League and Persian Influence a better footing by which they can apply a great preassure on Israel to drop its defenses. In so doing, this will whittle down Israel to the status of just another mediocre state in the region.​

Now, the purpose of your intention is not quite readable. But the impact is questionable. What makes you think that by putting such pressure on the Israelis that the stakes will not turn 180º out of phase and turn the Israelis into a Jewish Resistance Movement that doing the same thing that you suggest the Arab Palestinians are allowed to do (aircraft highjackings, suicide bombings, kidnap and murder, machine-gunning women and children on commercial buses, rocket and mortar attacks by the hundreds, etc, etc err etc...). Now, I don't think (for one moment) that the Israelis would turn on the world at large; but they will not let a second anti-Semitic campaign to emerge in the 21st Century like those of the 20th Century and before.

What is the intention you have in cutting US Aid to Israel?
What are your expectations?

Is your plan to expand the conflict regionally?
Do you want the Fedayeen to have another opportunity to neutralize the Hashemite Kingdom?
Do you want another insurgency in Egypt of Lebanon (or both)?​

Like I said, I am not quite reading your intentions.

.......View attachment 275939
Most Respectfully,
R
The first is that if the US vetoes the resolution as expected, Abbas will give the green light for "the war of international boycott of Israel" and hold it accountable at the International Criminal Court, Shaath declared. We call this "intimidation and coersion." This is, all by itself, a violation of 18 USC 2332d - and 18 USC 2339A to compel America to bend to the will of the Arab Palestinian to abstain from taking a political stance; and determine which countries the US may be permitted in making an alliance with in the Middle East....

Now, I don't think (for one moment) that the Israelis would turn on the world at large; but they will not let a second anti-Semitic campaign to emerge in the 21st Century like those of the 20th Century and before.
World Jewry declared total war on Germany twice during Germany's Weimer Republic using worldwide boycotts, which preceded and fueled the rise of Hitler. You condemn the boycott movement, now, against Israel, yet fail to acknowledge the role of Jewish boycotts against Germany in paving the way for the "anti-Semitic movements of the 20th Century" that you claim justifies Israels incessant attacks against her neighbors using our treasure and our blood today.

I've lived on three continents, eight states plus the District of Columbia, and three of New York's five boroughs. How does that matter? (btw, it's Baltimore City)

It doesn't matter. BTW, I was raised in Middle River and Baltimore city (Which is in Baltimore County.)

Nuremberg made you cry?
Nuremberg made you cry?
The Nuremberg trials and executions are a dark stain on our country's history. Confessions under torture, hanging men who were guilty of nothing more than losing a war, the head Soviet prosecutor was the same Jew who led the Stalinist show trials of the 30s in the USSR, and, for our side, it was Jewish depredations against a beaten foe we should never have been fighting in the first place, and, as for sheer atrocities against civilians, it was our side--especially the USSR--who committed the greatest sin...

Nuremberg made you cry?
Nuremberg made you cry?
The Nuremberg trials and executions are a dark stain on our country's history. Confessions under torture, hanging men who were guilty of nothing more than losing a war, the head Soviet prosecutor was the same Jew who led the Stalinist show trials of the 30s in the USSR, and, for our side, it was Jewish depredations against a beaten foe we should never have been fighting in the first place, and, as for sheer atrocities against civilians, it was our side--especially the USSR--who committed the greatest sin...
Israel has a right to defend its self from antisemitic Nazis like Iran, Iraq, and Palestine.Stalin killed 5 million Nazis in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, and Ukraine. Stalin killed antisemites, and Nazis like in Katyn Forest massacre, or in Vinnytsia massacre. Stalin helped found Israel. Stalin liberated the Polish Nazi death camps too like Auschwitz the death factory against Jews in Poland.

Nuremberg made you cry?
Nuremberg made you cry?

hanging men who were guilty of nothing more than losing a war

They were found guilty of losing a war? Any other charges?

the head Soviet prosecutor was the same Jew who led the Stalinist show trials of the 30s in the USSR

These were show trials? Poor innocent Nazis got railroaded?

it was Jewish depredations against a beaten foe

Jewish depredations against Nazis? Dude!

Forum List

Back