Now Israel is bombing yet another country.

RE: Now Israel is bombing yet another country.
⁜→ Tijn Von Ingersleben,

I'm confused.

My heart only bleeds for the stupidity of the average American...especially our WELL trained Boomers.
(QUESTION)

What in blazes does this mean (the stupidity of the average American)? Stupid about what?

...... View attachment 275926
Most Respectfully,
R
Our relations with Israel. I won't even call them 'relations' in symbiotic sense. They are, for all intents and purposes controls on their part.
Now...Lindsey Graham and other US politicians are pushing for Israeli/US cooperation levels that would jeopardize US security and put us at a disadvantage. The new bill they are calling for gives Israel access to levels of US intel which no other country has, no other NATO member.

Lindsey Graham's Blank Check. Why a Defense Agreement With Israel Would Be a Disaster for Americans

Do you think the average American has any idea of this? Do you think the average American has any idea as to the levels of official funding GIVEN to the state of Israel each year?
Do you think the average American knows the number of times Israel has been caught red handed stealing, and or compromising US intelligence assets?
No...why?
Zionists control everything and thus direct the eyes and ears of the public toward whatever end they see fit. If legislators, whom control the purse strings, step out of line one iota the Zionist lobby makes certain that they are dealt with.
It's as plain as the nose on your face but few notice. Why do you think both sides of both houses of congress vote pro Israel on EVERYTHING?
Yet no one ever questions it? Is Israel ALWAYS correct? Think.

Yes...the average America is an uneducated dolt.
The average idiot elected Omar the bitch who speaks against Israel-how do you explain that?

You know what? At least they have the guts to question our masters...Zionists.
I can't see Trump as a Zionist. Politicians just pick sides and run with them.

...and with that response...I rest my case.

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

So you are complaining about the Treaty Outcome.

In the wake of the Treaty of Versailles, in which "minorities" were given special rights, and Germany was starving, Jews ended up owning 80 percent of German property.
(COMMENT)

The Treaty of Versailles ended the state of war (The Great War AKA: WWI) between Germany and the Allied Powers (1919).

I don't know about any property disposition or earmarks for the Jewish People or Hebrew Tribe outlined in the Treaty of Versailles. So, you are in the position to "school" me.

.......View attachment 275997
Most Respectfully,
R
There was no mention of Jews. The word "minorities" was used euphemistically.

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

Now I am really - really confused.

It is quite the feat, actually. The greatest criminals of the 20th Century have managed to convince the world they were they greatest victims.
(COMMENT)

Define who the "greatest criminals of the 20th Century' are in your statement.
◈ What are the "greatest victims" of?
◈ Who are they trying to convince of what?​

........View attachment 275999
Most Respectfully,
R

Is this a nazi site?

Nope. Do you support free speech?

Not when meat puppets attempt to rewrite history. Holocaust hoax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
germany-must-perish.jpg

American Pravda: Post-War France and Post-War Germany

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

OK: Rephased: (To Avoid any confusion)

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

In the wake of the Treaty of Versailles, in which "minorities" were given special rights, and Germany was starving, Jews ended up owning 80 percent of German property.
(COMMENT)

The Treaty of Versailles ended the state of war (The Great War AKA: WWI) between Germany and the Allied Powers (1919).

I don't know about any property disposition or earmarks for the Jewish People or Hebrew Tribe outlined in the Treaty of Versailles. So, you are in the position to "school" me.

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Yes, you can school me. While there are special provision made for "minors," I see no real reference to "minorities" in the Treaty of Versailles.

I would appreciate it if you would point me to the Article you gained this knowledge from (so I won't make this mistake again).
......Smallest.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Where have you been all your life? Ever been out of Baltimore County?
I've lived on three continents, eight states plus the District of Columbia, and three of New York's five boroughs. How does that matter? (btw, it's Baltimore City)

But you've never been to Israel, right?
Fact: World jewry declared war on Germany in 1933.

Fact: World jewry zionists collaborated with Germany to make life “difficult” for German jews. Zionists wanted jews to emigrate to Palestine. Marginalization of jews was a part of the zionist effort in order to “encourage” emogration.

Fact: It was zionist jews that proposed that German jews be required to wear the “star of david”, not German officials.

Fact: World jewry wrote a book demonizing Germany declaring that all Germans and German culture and society must be exterminated. Read “Germany Must Perish” by jew Theodore N. Kaufman.

Fact: Every claim about holocaust “gas chambers, human skin lampshades, human fat soap and shrunken heads” is false. They were all Allied propaganda pieces.

Fact: Since world jewry declared “war” AGAINST Germany, German officials had no choice but to declare jews to be the “enemy”.

Fact: Despite the declaration of war by world jewry against Germany, approximately 150,000 jews served in Germany’s military.

Fact: The “camps” were “work camps”, not extermination camps. Workers were needed for the war effort. Camps had theaters, swimming pools, sports facilities, hospitals and brothels.

Fact: The emaciated bodies photographed by the allies were a result of the collapse of the camp infrastructures as a result of typhus and other diseases, not extermination. As the Allies destroyed rail lines, critical supplies were unavailable.

Fact: At the summation of WW2, camp occupants chose to leave with the Germans, to avoid Soviet troops, who were extremely brutal.

Fact: The International Red Cross had access to all of the camps and kept detailed population records of all of the camp occupants, population total losses being approximately 731,000, NOT 6,000,000.

Fact: The jewish population worldwide and in Europe increased despite WW2. In fact, there are more “holocaust survivors” at the present-day than were in Europe during WW2

Fact: There are more so-called “holocaust survivors” than there were jews in Europe during WW2. Many of today’s “holocaust survivors” never left New York City, or other non-war areas.

Fact: There were no “gas chambers” at Auschwitz or at any other labor camp. Zyklon “B” is a very poor “killing agent”, but was used to disinfect clothing and other resident articles.

Fact: Abuse of camp residents by German camp personnel was punished severely as healthy workers were needed for the war effort. Camp residents had more to fear from their own jewish leaders.

Fact: Jewish “sonderkommandos” ran the internal structure of the camps and were cruel to those jews and others who were not “connected”.

Fact: Claims that thousands of bodies were cremated daily are false. It takes approximately two hours to cremate a human body. Germans were good engineers but still cannot refute the laws of physics.

Fact: Claims made by jews that one could tell when jews were being cremated by the color of smoke and the smell are patently laughable and false.

Fact: Claims made by jews that blood spurted out of the ground at burial sites are but another fabrication made by the “holocaust” crowd.

Fact: Jewish claims that burial sites cannot be disturbed to avoid religious proscriptions are but another lie made to discourage honest investigation into the so-called “holocaust”. There are no mass burial sites.

Fact: Ann Frank’s “diary is a fabrication, much of it being written by her father with a ball-point pen, not invented until the 1950s. Her father, Otto Frank screwed the publisher out of money owed him for publishing the story.

Fact: Ann Frank’s family consisted of criminal black-marketeers who dealt in stolen critically-needed items.

Fact: World jewry has been pushing for the criminalization of those who dare question the so-called “holocaust” in order to prevent honest investigation into claims made by “holocaust” survivors.

Fact: world jewry has been successful in getting courts in various countries to implement the questionable, dishonest concept of “judicial notice” which disallows defense use of TRUTH that runs counter to “accepted holocaust claims”, EVEN IF THESE CLAIMS CAN BE PROVEN TO BE FALSE. According to “judicial notice”, “holocaust claims” that are “commonly accepted” cannot be challenged, even if they can be proven to be false. Even the Nuremberg trials introduced valid evidence that disproved “holocaust” claims.

Fact: Monika Schaefer, Ursula Haverbeck, Sylvia Stolz, Ernst Zundel, and thousands of others have been imprisoned for daring to question aspects and claims of the so-called “holocaust”.

Fact: Sylvia Stolz is a lawyer who was imprisoned for providing a defense to her clients that ran counter to the “official holocaust story”. She attempted to introduce evidence into the court record which countered official “holocaust” claims and was prosecuted for attempting to defend her client.

Fact: The Nuremberg Trials were shams, equivalent to soviet-style “show trials” where “guilt was established without any “evidence”. In fact, “judicial notice” was a part of the program. Defendants were routinely tortured by the Allies and their families threatened in order to get them to “confess”. Even some American jurists questioned the methods the court used to disallow TRUTH and the methods (torture) used to extract “confessions” and the suspension of the “rule of law” during these “show trials”.

Fact: The Allies established open-air concentration camps after the summation of WW2 where German soldiers were starved to death, despite food being available, those attempting to feed these captives were summarily shot. General Eisenhower ran these camps.

Fact: The “holocaust” IS the “hoax of the twentieth century”.

Fact: World jewry declared war on Germany in 1933.

DUDE!
lvYlbWC.jpg

Your paper's headline that "JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY" by the boycott of German goods, dated March 24, 1933, fails to mention who threw out the first salvo.

"Anti-Jewish violence spread after the March elections. On the ninth [of March, 1933], Storm Troopers (Sturmabteilung, or SA) seized dozens of East European Jews in the Scheunenviertel, one of Berlin's Jewish quarters. Traditionally the first targets of German Jew-hatred, these Ostjuden were also the first Jews as Jews to be sent off to concentration camps. On March 13 forcible closing of Jewish shops was imposed by the local SA in Mannheim; in Breslau, Jewish lawyers were assaulted in the court building; and in Gedern, in Hesse, the SA broke into Jewish homes and beat up the inhabitants 'with the acclamation of a rapidly growing crowd.' The list of similar incidents is a long one. There were also killings.
According to the late March (bimonthly) report of the governing president of Bavaria, 'On the 15th of this month [March], around 6 in the morning, several men in dark uniforms arrived by truck at the home of the Israelite businessman Otto Selz in Straubing. Selz was shot to death in a forest near Wang, in the Landshut district. ... Several people claim to have noticed that the truck's occupants wore armbands with a swastika.' "[1]

It was the Nazi bastards who threw out the first salvo and declared war on the Jewish People!

[1] Friedlander, Saul. Nazi Germany and the Jews Volume I: The Years of Persecution, 1933-1939 (New York 1997) p.18.

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Yes, you can school me. While there are special provision made for "minors," I see no real reference to "minorities" in the Treaty of Versailles.

I would appreciate it if you would point me to the Article you gained this knowledge from (so I won't make this mistake again).
......View attachment 276140
Most Respectfully,
R

The Peace Conference did not tend to bring unity in Poland; it rather established the disunity for as long a period as the treaty of Versailles remains to rule the world. The reader has just seen Captain Wright’s description of what the Jews demanded. Let the reader now understand what the Peace Conference decreed.

Poland is prohibited from having an election on Saturday. Poland is prohibited from having a registration on Saturday. The Jewish Sabbath is established by law, and government and courts must govern themselves accordingly. Do what you like on Sunday—order elections on Sunday, as the Poles sometimes do—but not on Saturday; it is the Jews’ Sabbath!

“Article 11—Jews shall not be compelled to perform any act which constitutes a violation of their Sabbath, nor shall they be placed under any disability by reason of their refusal to attend courts of law or to perform any legal business on their Sabbath * * * Poland declares her intention to refrain from ordering or permitting elections, whether general or local, to be held on a Saturday, nor will registration for electoral or other purposes be compelled to be performed on a Saturday.”

What the Bolsheviki did in Russia, the Peace Conference did in Poland—established the Jewish Sabbath.

The people who saw this strange setting up of Jewish customs as a part of the law of the land, one of the authorities for such action being the President of the United States, are now flocking to the United States in large numbers. Is it unreasonable for them to believe that if the President of the United States could bind Poland to Jewish custom, it is all right to bind the United States too?

Moreover, the Jewish separate schools were established by law in Poland. Poland’s great trouble has resulted from her lack of schools in which all the population could imbibe Polish ideals expressed in the Polish language. The Peace Conference authorizes the continuance of that source of trouble.

In Article 11, “the Jews” were mentioned. In Article 9, the term used is “Polish nationals.” The reader will save himself a great deal of misunderstanding in the perusal of European news if he will translate the clause “racial, religious and linguistic minorities” to mean simply Jews. They are the “minority” that is at the bottom of most of the difficulty, and they are the minority that is most heard of. It was this minority that dominated the Peace Conference.

“Article 9—Poland will provide in the educational system in towns and districts in which a considerable proportion of Polish nationals of other than Polish speech are residents, adequate facilities for insuring that in the primary schools instruction shall be given to the children of such Polish nationals through the medium of their own language * * *

“In towns and districts where there is a considerable proportion of Polish nationals belonging to racial, linguistic or religious minorities, these minorities shall be assured an equitable share in the enjoyment and application of the sums which may be provided out of public funds under the state, municipal or other budgets for education, religious or charitable purposes.”

But even that is not all. The Polish State is to hand over the money, but the Jews will distribute it:

“Educational committees appointed locally by the Jewish communities of Poland will, subject to the general control of the state, provide for the distribution of the proportional share of the funds allocated to Jewish schools in accordance with Article 9 * * *”

It is most amazing how “racial minorities” are dropped the moment money comes into view, and the definite term “Jew” is substituted.

More than all this, “the United States of America, the British Empire, France, Italy, and Japan, the principal allied and associated powers, on the one hand; and Poland, on the other hand,” (so the text of the treaty begins) together make of all these special privileges, not a national agreement on the part of hard-pressed Poland, but an international demand on the part of the League of Nations. Article 12 stipulates that all the agreements affecting “racial, linguistic and religious minorities,” which is mere diplomatic camouflage for “Jews,” shall be placed under the guaranty of the League of Nations. This lifts the Jews in Poland completely out of Polish obligation. All they will have to do is complain to the League of Nations—and International Jewry will do the rest.

The United States was a party toward the writing of these stipulations into the treaty. The American people are not yet a party to their enforcement.

There are a quarter of a million of these Jews coming to the United States from Poland. You have read their demands in Poland. You have read their achievements in the Peace Conference.

Do you say, as an American citizen, that you are ready to take for the United States the dose of Jewish medicine, which the Peace Conference gave to Poland?

Do you say, in view of what has been said about the whole situation, that the Jews are showing anything besides a wicked and gloating spirit of revenge in the way they have propagandized against Poland after humiliating her in the Peace Conference?
The International Jew

Probably soliciting blowback. Most terrorist groups afar exist as a consequnce of it.

I'd just consider it an invitation on Israel's part. We haven't heard much on 'the news' about terrorism lately, aside from a coupel of stories here and there, so I'm guessing someone wants to rev it back up.

This is how it happens, unfortunately.

I imagine the Fed's printing press will be rolling soon. Sigh.

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The Peace Conference did not tend to bring unity in Poland; it rather established the disunity for as long a period as the treaty of Versailles remains to rule the world. The reader has just seen Captain Wright’s description of what the Jews demanded. Let the reader now understand what the Peace Conference decreed.

Poland is prohibited from having an election on Saturday. Poland is prohibited from having a registration on Saturday. The Jewish Sabbath is established by law, and government and courts must govern themselves accordingly. Do what you like on Sunday—order elections on Sunday, as the Poles sometimes do—but not on Saturday; it is the Jews’ Sabbath!

“Article 11—Jews shall not be compelled to perform any act which constitutes a violation of their Sabbath, nor shall they be placed under any disability by reason of their refusal to attend courts of law or to perform any legal business on their Sabbath * * * Poland declares her intention to refrain from ordering or permitting elections, whether general or local, to be held on a Saturday, nor will registration for electoral or other purposes be compelled to be performed on a Saturday.”

What the Bolsheviki did in Russia, the Peace Conference did in Poland—established the Jewish Sabbath.

The people who saw this strange setting up of Jewish customs as a part of the law of the land, one of the authorities for such action being the President of the United States, are now flocking to the United States in large numbers. Is it unreasonable for them to believe that if the President of the United States could bind Poland to Jewish custom, it is all right to bind the United States too?

Moreover, the Jewish separate schools were established by law in Poland. Poland’s great trouble has resulted from her lack of schools in which all the population could imbibe Polish ideals expressed in the Polish language. The Peace Conference authorizes the continuance of that source of trouble.

In Article 11, “the Jews” were mentioned. In Article 9, the term used is “Polish nationals.” The reader will save himself a great deal of misunderstanding in the perusal of European news if he will translate the clause “racial, religious and linguistic minorities” to mean simply Jews. They are the “minority” that is at the bottom of most of the difficulty, and they are the minority that is most heard of. It was this minority that dominated the Peace Conference.

“Article 9—Poland will provide in the educational system in towns and districts in which a considerable proportion of Polish nationals of other than Polish speech are residents, adequate facilities for insuring that in the primary schools instruction shall be given to the children of such Polish nationals through the medium of their own language * * *

“In towns and districts where there is a considerable proportion of Polish nationals belonging to racial, linguistic or religious minorities, these minorities shall be assured an equitable share in the enjoyment and application of the sums which may be provided out of public funds under the state, municipal or other budgets for education, religious or charitable purposes.”

But even that is not all. The Polish State is to hand over the money, but the Jews will distribute it:

“Educational committees appointed locally by the Jewish communities of Poland will, subject to the general control of the state, provide for the distribution of the proportional share of the funds allocated to Jewish schools in accordance with Article 9 * * *”

It is most amazing how “racial minorities” are dropped the moment money comes into view, and the definite term “Jew” is substituted.

More than all this, “the United States of America, the British Empire, France, Italy, and Japan, the principal allied and associated powers, on the one hand; and Poland, on the other hand,” (so the text of the treaty begins) together make of all these special privileges, not a national agreement on the part of hard-pressed Poland, but an international demand on the part of the League of Nations. Article 12 stipulates that all the agreements affecting “racial, linguistic and religious minorities,” which is mere diplomatic camouflage for “Jews,” shall be placed under the guaranty of the League of Nations. This lifts the Jews in Poland completely out of Polish obligation. All they will have to do is complain to the League of Nations—and International Jewry will do the rest.

The United States was a party toward the writing of these stipulations into the treaty. The American people are not yet a party to their enforcement.

There are a quarter of a million of these Jews coming to the United States from Poland. You have read their demands in Poland. You have read their achievements in the Peace Conference.

Do you say, as an American citizen, that you are ready to take for the United States the dose of Jewish medicine, which the Peace Conference gave to Poland?

Do you say, in view of what has been said about the whole situation, that the Jews are showing anything besides a wicked and gloating spirit of revenge in the way they have propagandized against Poland after humiliating her in the Peace Conference?
The International Jew
This is from Henry Ford, one of the foremost Jew haters of the last century.

If Henry Ford writes this wonderful book, all in it must be true, right?

Because rabid Jew haters know best about Jews and how the Jews mean to "conquer the world", and how awful they are, right? How awful they have always been.

After all, how can one trust a group of people who "killed a god" and kept the world from "salvation"?

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The International Jew
Getting to know a Jew hater and why they hate Jews:

However, Ford’s own attitudes towards Jews were the major reason for the publication of “The International Jew.” His anti-Semitic beliefs formed along several strands from his upbringing, attitudes, and personal beliefs. They were also influenced by current populist political sensibilities that advocated a distrust of financiers, bankers and institutions of economic power. A common stereotype at the time led some people to assume that Jews controlled the international banking system; that belief may have fed his anti-Jewish feelings. Ford’s pacifism probably formed a second strand. His crusade against World War I convinced him that international Jewish bankers were fomenting the war. Here again, the stereotype noted above may have convinced him that international Jewish bankers supported the war for personal gain. Lastly, Ford’s growing cultural conservatism, anti-urbanism, and nostalgia for the rural past formed an important third strand. Ford saw Jews present in everything that he viewed as modern and distasteful—contemporary music, movies, theater, new dress styles, and loosening social mores.

Henry Ford and Anti-Semitism: A Complex Story

US officials confirmed that Israel is behind three recent explosions in Iraq. The targets were "linked to Iran", they said.

Amid the spate of 'mystery explosions' recently rocking the Iraqi capital, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday of this week actually seemed to positively boast that the Israeli Air Force was behind airstrikes on pro-Iran militia bases in Iraq, saying that Israel will "continue to act militarily" to curtail Iranian expansion in the region, according to The Times of Israel.

“Iran has no immunity, anywhere,” he told reporters while on a state visit to Kiev early this week. He was responding to a specific question about the mystery attacks on Iraq. “We will act — and currently are acting — against them, wherever it is necessary,” he declared.

"We act in many arenas against a country that desires to annihilate us. Of course I gave the security forces a free hand and the instruction to do what is needed to thwart these plans of Iran," Netanyahu said.
Well, if "having plans to annihilate" you is all it takes to justify a first-strike military action, then Deuteronomy justifies the Holocaust--a real one.

US Officials Confirm Israel Behind Unprecedented Airstrikes On Iraq
If it hurts Iran, I'm for it.
First of all, why? Iran hasn't invaded another country in 2000 years. I haven't seen them start any wars at all, whereas war is Israel's chief export.

Second, does claiming something is linked to Iran really suffice to justify bombing a sovereign country like Syria or Iraq?

Israel is a rogue nation.

Name a country that Israel has invaded that did not threaten them first. I won't hold my breath.

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The International Jew
Getting to know your fellow Jew haters:

Mayor Randy Henderson of nearby Fort Myers recently had to withdraw a proposal to rename a local bridge in honor of Henry Ford. In 1915, Ford built a winter residence next door to Thomas Edison’s house, and today the two homes are a popular tourist attraction.

But Alan Isaacs, the director of the local Jewish Federation, and others criticized the idea: “He (Ford) really has a very dark history as far as the Jewish community and Jews are concerned.”

Henderson said he didn’t know about Ford’s anti-Semitic history prior to the controversy, yet nonetheless “there’s a legitimate outcry against this and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to read Mr. Ford’s background.”

Ford’s “background” is indeed “dark.” Let me count the ways.

In 1919, Ford purchased The Dearborn Independent, then an obscure newspaper published in the Michigan city that was the headquarters of his automobile company. For the next eight years, the weekly publication reflected his bigoted views.

One of the paper’s chief targets was the so-called “International Jew,” a sinister figure cited as the root cause of World War I. In 1921, The Independent printed the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” even though the book had by then been exposed as a forgery created by the Russian czar’s secret police in 1905 to foment virulent anti-Semitism.

The fraudulent document described an alleged secret cabal of Jewish leaders who plotted to control the world. Nevertheless, the Independent published the discredited document, giving it both wide distribution and global credibility. Ford’s newspaper merged racism with anti-Semitism by calling Prohibition-era whiskey “n_-r gin” and labeling jazz “Yiddish moron music.”

Ford and his publication attracted attention throughout the world, including from Adolf Hitler. In fact, Ford is the only American mentioned by name in Hitler’s notorious “Mein Kampf,” published in 1925. Anti-Semitic Independent articles translated into German and other languages during the 1920s were used to “prove” Nazis were not alone in their pathological hatred of Jews and Judaism.

“You can tell Herr Ford that I am a great admirer of his,” Hitler said. “I shall do my best to put his theories into practice in Germany. ... I regard Henry Ford as my inspiration.” By 1925, The Independent had a weekly circulation of 900,000.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...5b7df2-509d-11e4-877c-335b53ffe736_story.html

US officials confirmed that Israel is behind three recent explosions in Iraq. The targets were "linked to Iran", they said.

Amid the spate of 'mystery explosions' recently rocking the Iraqi capital, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday of this week actually seemed to positively boast that the Israeli Air Force was behind airstrikes on pro-Iran militia bases in Iraq, saying that Israel will "continue to act militarily" to curtail Iranian expansion in the region, according to The Times of Israel.

“Iran has no immunity, anywhere,” he told reporters while on a state visit to Kiev early this week. He was responding to a specific question about the mystery attacks on Iraq. “We will act — and currently are acting — against them, wherever it is necessary,” he declared.

"We act in many arenas against a country that desires to annihilate us. Of course I gave the security forces a free hand and the instruction to do what is needed to thwart these plans of Iran," Netanyahu said.
Well, if "having plans to annihilate" you is all it takes to justify a first-strike military action, then Deuteronomy justifies the Holocaust--a real one.

First of all, why? Iran hasn't invaded another country in 2000 years. I haven't seen them start any wars at all, whereas war is Israel's chief export.

Second, does claiming something is linked to Iran really suffice to justify bombing a sovereign country like Syria or Iraq?

Fact the ammo dumps were Iranian was not disputed in any news stories I saw.
Would Iran be justified in bombing Massachusetts Ave and 3rd St NW in Washington, DC because AIPAC is linked to Israel?

Since when is AIPAC a terrorist organization?

First of all, why?

Because they sponsor terrorism worldwide.

Yes.
First of all, why?

Because they sponsor terrorism worldwide.

Yes.
No, you bloodthirsty warmonger, WE sponsor terrorism worldwide

Who is we, Kemosabe?

Perhaps, but funding terrorists in other countries? Not nice.
Perhaps, but funding terrorists in other countries? Not nice.
I agree. We should immediately cut off all aid to Israel.

Where have you been all your life? Ever been out of Baltimore County?
I've lived on three continents, eight states plus the District of Columbia, and three of New York's five boroughs. How does that matter? (btw, it's Baltimore City)

So you are a scumbag, Muslim-loving, liberal Anti-Semite. Now that we have that cleared up, STFU dumbass!

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Paris Peace Conference

Having won the war, Wilson’s Jewish team was anxious to dictate the peace. “As it turned out,” remarks Robert Shogan (2010: 25), “the war would bring benefits to the Zionist cause, in part because of Brandeis’ role as a trusted advisor [to Wilson].” The victorious nations convened in Paris in January 1919, and the American Jewish Congress was there as its own delegation. Shogan adds that “[Stephen] Wise was in Paris, on assignment from President Wilson to head the Zionist delegation to the peace talks.” (One might reasonably ask: Why do Zionists get their own delegation at all?) Louis Marshall was also prominent there among the American Jews.

The Jewish aim was neither a just implementation of peace, nor fair treatment of Germany, but rather to maximize benefit to the various Jewish communities of Europe and the US. “At the beginning of 1919,” says Ben-Sasson (1976: 940), “diplomatic activity in Paris became the main focus of the various attempts to fulfill Jewish aspirations.” Fink (1998: 259) concurs: “In March 1919, pro-Zionist and nationalist Jewish delegations arrived in Paris.” Nearly every victorious nation, it seems, had its own Jewish representatives. Some sought formal and explicit Jewish rights in their own nations, and others worked for recognition of a Jewish national state. Polish Jews were notable beneficiaries; they succeeded in achieving explicit mention in the Polish Treaty for Minority Rights.

Writing shortly after the event, Irish philosopher and journalist Emile Dillon saw it this way:

Of all the collectivities whose interests were furthered at the Conference, the Jews had perhaps the most resourceful and certainly the most influential exponents. There were Jews from Palestine, from Poland, Russia, the Ukraine, Rumania, Greece, Britain, Holland, and Belgium; but the largest and most brilliant contingent was sent by the United States. (1920: 12)

Describing the American side, Fink explains that “the fervent Zionist Julius Mack and the more moderate Louis Marshall quickly overshadowed the leading American anti-nationalists, Henry Morgenthau, Oscar Straus, and Cyrus Adler.”

Though he was predisposed to be sympathetic to the Jewish plight, Dillon nonetheless noted that a “religious” or “racial” bias “lay at the root of Mr. Wilson’s policy” (496). It is a fact, he said, “that a considerable number of delegates believed that the real influences behind the Anglo-Saxon peoples were Semitic.” Summarizing prospects for the future, he remarked on the general conclusion by many at Paris: “Henceforth the world will be governed by the Anglo-Saxon peoples, who, in turn, are swayed by their Jewish elements.”

Among non-Jewish Americans there was a young Herbert Hoover, then-Secretary of the US Food Administration, and of course, future president. He was accompanied by a Jewish assistant, the financier Lewis Strauss, who remarked on his boss’s notable inclination to “champion Jewish rights,” especially in Poland.[5 ] Strauss would later become instrumental in funding early development of the atomic bomb.

Treatment of the Germans at the conference, as is well known, was brutally harsh. They expected, and were promised, that the conference would be a fair settlement of the legitimate war claims of all belligerents—particularly given the complex and convoluted nature of the outbreak of hostilities. (We recall: the Archduke was assassinated by a Serb in June 1914; the Russian army mobilized and massed on the German border in July; a threatened Germany declared war on Russia in August; a Franco-Russian Pact required a simultaneous declaration against France; and Britain declared war on Germany as soon as Germany’s army crossed into Belgium.) By the time of the Peace Conference, Wilson and his team had decided that Germany alone was responsible for the war, and thus had to bear the full burden of reparations.[6 ] The impossible conditions forced upon them set the stage for the rise of National Socialism and the next great war.

All in all, what emerges from the first war and the subsequent peace conference is a picture of British and American supplication to Jewish interests. Indeed, the prime beneficiaries of the war were Jews, both in America and in Europe generally. For Germany, it was obviously a disastrous event; it suffered some 2 million military deaths along with thousands of indirect civilian losses, crushing financial debts, and witnessed the end of the 900-year reign of the House of Hohenzollern. This was a tragedy for a nation that, according to Fay (1928: 552), “did not plot a European war, did not want one, and made genuine…efforts to avert one.”
The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 2

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The International Jew

However, Ford’s own attitudes towards Jews were the major reason for the publication of “The International Jew.” His anti-Semitic beliefs formed along several strands from his upbringing, attitudes, and personal beliefs. They were also influenced by current populist political sensibilities that advocated a distrust of financiers, bankers and institutions of economic power. A common stereotype at the time led some people to assume that Jews controlled the international banking system; that belief may have fed his anti-Jewish feelings. Ford’s pacifism probably formed a second strand. His crusade against World War I convinced him that international Jewish bankers were fomenting the war. Here again, the stereotype noted above may have convinced him that international Jewish bankers supported the war for personal gain. Lastly, Ford’s growing cultural conservatism, anti-urbanism, and nostalgia for the rural past formed an important third strand. Ford saw Jews present in everything that he viewed as modern and distasteful—contemporary music, movies, theater, new dress styles, and loosening social mores.

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The International Jew

yiddish_for_truthteller.gif

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Having won the war, Wilson’s Jewish team was anxious to dictate the peace. “As it turned out,” remarks Robert Shogan (2010: 25), “the war would bring benefits to the Zionist cause, in part because of Brandeis’ role as a trusted advisor [to Wilson].” The victorious nations convened in Paris in January 1919, and the American Jewish Congress was there as its own delegation. Shogan adds that “[Stephen] Wise was in Paris, on assignment from President Wilson to head the Zionist delegation to the peace talks.” (One might reasonably ask: Why do Zionists get their own delegation at all?) Louis Marshall was also prominent there among the American Jews.

The Jewish aim was neither a just implementation of peace, nor fair treatment of Germany, but rather to maximize benefit to the various Jewish communities of Europe and the US. “At the beginning of 1919,” says Ben-Sasson (1976: 940), “diplomatic activity in Paris became the main focus of the various attempts to fulfill Jewish aspirations.” Fink (1998: 259) concurs: “In March 1919, pro-Zionist and nationalist Jewish delegations arrived in Paris.” Nearly every victorious nation, it seems, had its own Jewish representatives. Some sought formal and explicit Jewish rights in their own nations, and others worked for recognition of a Jewish national state. Polish Jews were notable beneficiaries; they succeeded in achieving explicit mention in the Polish Treaty for Minority Rights.

Writing shortly after the event, Irish philosopher and journalist Emile Dillon saw it this way:

Of all the collectivities whose interests were furthered at the Conference, the Jews had perhaps the most resourceful and certainly the most influential exponents. There were Jews from Palestine, from Poland, Russia, the Ukraine, Rumania, Greece, Britain, Holland, and Belgium; but the largest and most brilliant contingent was sent by the United States. (1920: 12)

Describing the American side, Fink explains that “the fervent Zionist Julius Mack and the more moderate Louis Marshall quickly overshadowed the leading American anti-nationalists, Henry Morgenthau, Oscar Straus, and Cyrus Adler.”

Though he was predisposed to be sympathetic to the Jewish plight, Dillon nonetheless noted that a “religious” or “racial” bias “lay at the root of Mr. Wilson’s policy” (496). It is a fact, he said, “that a considerable number of delegates believed that the real influences behind the Anglo-Saxon peoples were Semitic.” Summarizing prospects for the future, he remarked on the general conclusion by many at Paris: “Henceforth the world will be governed by the Anglo-Saxon peoples, who, in turn, are swayed by their Jewish elements.”

Among non-Jewish Americans there was a young Herbert Hoover, then-Secretary of the US Food Administration, and of course, future president. He was accompanied by a Jewish assistant, the financier Lewis Strauss, who remarked on his boss’s notable inclination to “champion Jewish rights,” especially in Poland.[5 ] Strauss would later become instrumental in funding early development of the atomic bomb.

Treatment of the Germans at the conference, as is well known, was brutally harsh. They expected, and were promised, that the conference would be a fair settlement of the legitimate war claims of all belligerents—particularly given the complex and convoluted nature of the outbreak of hostilities. (We recall: the Archduke was assassinated by a Serb in June 1914; the Russian army mobilized and massed on the German border in July; a threatened Germany declared war on Russia in August; a Franco-Russian Pact required a simultaneous declaration against France; and Britain declared war on Germany as soon as Germany’s army crossed into Belgium.) By the time of the Peace Conference, Wilson and his team had decided that Germany alone was responsible for the war, and thus had to bear the full burden of reparations.[6 ] The impossible conditions forced upon them set the stage for the rise of National Socialism and the next great war.

All in all, what emerges from the first war and the subsequent peace conference is a picture of British and American supplication to Jewish interests. Indeed, the prime beneficiaries of the war were Jews, both in America and in Europe generally. For Germany, it was obviously a disastrous event; it suffered some 2 million military deaths along with thousands of indirect civilian losses, crushing financial debts, and witnessed the end of the 900-year reign of the House of Hohenzollern. This was a tragedy for a nation that, according to Fay (1928: 552), “did not plot a European war, did not want one, and made genuine…efforts to avert one.”
You win, your revisionist conspiracy theory site is just too good.

:)

Germany did not want war. How dare those Jews. (Wink, wink)

Btw, you are WAY off topic. Your posts belong in the Conspiracy Theory forums.

Ta, ta

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

⁜→ Street Juice, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

As I was saying, your hero at that site is addicted to conspiracy theories as long as they are aimed at Jews, because all Christianity has done for the past 2000 years is come up with one accusation after another against Jews to excuse and be able to aim their ignorance and viciousness.
---------------
The suspicion that Unz’s contrarian instincts were growing out of control was exacerbated when he published an article by the radical Muslim conspiracy theorist and fantasiser about the deaths of journalists Kevin Barrett which somehow worked Holocaust denial into an analysis of a theology book. It was nasty rubbish.

In June, Unz published an essay saluting the ‘remarkable’ historiography of David Irving. In his legal fight against the historian Deborah Lipstadt, Unz wrote, Irving’s work was analysed ‘line-by-line, footnote-by-footnote’ by historians who ‘came up empty’. Readers of expert witness Richard J. Evans’s report on Irving’s scholarship will know this to be false. Unz followed this essay with an approving appraisal of the Nazis’ treatment of France that never once mentioned their millions of murders in Central and Eastern Europe, long articles implicating Mossad in the killings of John and Robert Kennedy and a series of analyses of Jewish history which concluded that Judaism entails ‘the enslavement or execution of all non-Jews’, that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is ‘a classic of political thought’, that the Holocaust almost certainly did not take place in a recognisable form and that anti-Semitism has in general been well-founded.

The path that Unz has taken is not unique to him. His work draws heavily on the historical revisionists who worked for different outlets and offshoots of Willis Carto’s fringe populist organisation the Liberty Lobby, including The Spotlight, American Free Pressand the Institute for Historical Review. Unz’s colleague Philip Geraldi and Unz Review contributor Paul Craig Roberts have both been published by American Free Press. At their worst the people in these spheres hated as naturally as they drank and slept. At their best their loathing of the wars of America and its allies led them to a strange, impulsive sympathy for whoever they happened to be fighting.

It seems that Unz is fairly new to these subjects. Throughout his essays, he describes his ‘shock’ on finding that ideas he had ‘always dismissed without consideration, were probably correct.’ He had ‘naively believed what [he] had read in [his] textbooks’ but now experienced ‘tremendous humiliation for having spent most of my life being so totally wrong about so many things.’

The curious case of Ron Unz | Spectator USA
-----------------

Some company you do keep !!!!

Forum List

Back