Now I understand wearing a mask to places of importance like the market, pharmacy, barbershop,

My personal favorite is the morons wearing a mask while driving alone. Like it keeps the evil spirit Corona at bay.
Might as well wear a necklace of Garlic.
:auiqs.jpg:
I saw a lady out for a walk all alone the other day wearing one. :sigh2:
I saw a neighbor of mine doing the same thing a few weeks back walking his dog up the street. We live in a very quiet neighborhood and there was absolutely no one else around. Even if there was, being in the open air with wind, breeze and turbulence, it would take one hell of a sneeze at point blank along with great misfortune to get enough viruses over to the other person outside! Just stand apart enough to allow for the disbursive effect neither being "down" from the other! It takes many THOUSANDS of viruses, not just one or two, to infect someone and take hold. Not even Anthrax is that potent.

I think the guy might be kind of a germophobe anyway. I was tempted to yell out to him asking where his DOG'S mask was! :mm:

My personal favorite is the morons wearing a mask while driving alone. Like it keeps the evil spirit Corona at bay.
Might as well wear a necklace of Garlic.
:auiqs.jpg:

a friend mentioned that to me the other day. I seen that too. Lot of uber drivers do that
For Uber drivers, they are in a car with someone who might have COVID-19. If you are by yourself, the only person you are with is a moron.

Forum List

Back