Let’s remember, WE WILL SEE A SPIKE IN CASES AS WE UNLOCK

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The lockdown was to flatten the curve, not stop anyone from catching COVID.

There is a 100% chance that as we see the 2nd wave hit, moron Libs who changed the rules will blame Trump.

I’ll say it again, the lockdown was the flatten the curve as to not overburden the healthcare system. Not to prevent people from ever getting it at all.

Can you libs remember that for a month?

Try real hard. I know it will be tough to not blame Trump.

There is a 100% chance that as we see the 2nd wave hit, moron Libs who changed the rules will blame Trump.

I’ll say it again, the lockdown was the flatten the curve as to not overburden the healthcare system. Not to prevent people from ever getting it at all.

Deaths have been exaggerated. Open the economy.

:omg:

Don’t forget Libs.

THERE WILL BE A SPIKE IN CASES.

THE LOCKDOWN WAS TO LESSEN THE BURDEN ON OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.

I know you guys are going to blame Trump when it happens.

Not exaggerated; not properly explained.
The fuckers still won't reveal who already had a problem.
Everyone I know who lost a family member is "sitting" shiva on zoom and everyone is asking the same question...was it C19 or a prior medical condition?

We are already seeing way more positives due to way more testing. Libs don’t comprehend that math involved so they take the higher number in a vacum to gin up more hysteria.
The only numbers that matter are hospitalizations and deaths. So many don’t know they have it and pass it to the next who is benign also and then somewhere down the line the 350th infected person gets real sick and die and then repeat this very sparse seriously ill conga line.

my dad is a PHD in viral medicine, and this is what he told me: "i wish i could tell you that Trump knows what he's doing, but he doesn't!"

We are already seeing way more positives due to way more testing. Libs don’t comprehend that math involved so they take the higher number in a vacum to gin up more hysteria.
The only numbers that matter are hospitalizations and deaths. So many don’t know they have it and pass it to the next who is benign also and then somewhere down the line the 350th infected person gets real sick and die and then repeat this very sparse seriously ill conga line.

We have tested more than twice as much as the next country. Of course we will have more cases.

Media are such POS scum.

Don’t forget you liberal liars.

THERE WILL BE A SPIKE AND ITS NOT TRUMPS FAULT.

Sweden will not have a 2nd wave.

my dad is a PHD in viral medicine, and this is what he told me: "i wish i could tell you that Trump knows what he's doing, but he doesn't!"

What did your dad tell you Trump should have done?
test every single American

Ok. Then what?

Also, how?
i'll phone him up and get back to ya!

It’s odd that he told you Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing but didn’t say what he should be doing and you didn’t ask.

Seems the logical next step.

Forum List

Back