Now being ANTI-fascism (antifa) is bad thing

I saw their new little code word 'antifa' yesterday, had to go to the pig lexicon and look it up.

They now have a snarky little way to portray those against fascism - 'antifa'.

Let me explain to the alt-right and their bald and pointy head buddies.

Being against fascism is a good thing -- in the bigger context of them and what they stand for it also means being against racism and white pride/nationalism. This is an American thing to being against hate and intolerance.

So, I ask them, if you are not ANTIFA (against hate and racism) then what the fuck are you doing in this country? This country and what it stands for must make you miserable. You will never change it back to 1960 or 1860 -- don't you see that?

These Racist pigs and hate-mongers are seen by the majority of Americans as bitter losers akin to child molesters. The head organizer of the pig parade was booed off the stage today, chased down and tackled in the bushes. That's what America thinks of you.

You are the enemy. Criminals. Terrorists.

Don't let Trump's cowardice with regard to naming you give you any comfort.

We see you, know who you are.

Antifa = a real American value, against hate, racism and evil.
The Indivisible Project

Nothing more, nothing less...

New signature/avatar for you,

So when did you start hating all those who oppose fascism? Were you born that way, or did some traumatic even trigger you?
Did you have wine with lunch?

How many bottles?

little girl, (?), the 'antifascists' have become the fascists they were created to fight.

They have? Who are you talking about?

antifa...

haven't you been following the thread?

Antifa is the RW bogeyman. Faceless. Nameless.

That might be true were they not acting like fascists themselves.

Who leads them? Anyone we all know? Captains of industry? Political leaders?

Community Organizers
Name some. Thanks.

Hard to do that.

they wear masks so they can't be identified.

And they have NO INFLUENCE. They are nobody. You try so hard to make them a big deal like your Alt Right. It won't work.

New signature/avatar for you,

So when did you start hating all those who oppose fascism? Were you born that way, or did some traumatic even trigger you?
Did you have wine with lunch?

How many bottles?

little girl, (?), the 'antifascists' have become the fascists they were created to fight.

They have? Who are you talking about?

antifa...

haven't you been following the thread?

Antifa is the RW bogeyman. Faceless. Nameless.

Faceless...

members-of-antifa-march-up-sydney-road-in-coburg-on-may-28-2016-in-picture-id534790476

Nameless

members-of-antifa-march-up-sydney-road-in-coburg-on-may-28-2016-in-picture-id534790434

by choice.

If what they are doing is so noble...why do they hide their faces?

What they are doing is fucked up. It's illegal. They go about their business in the wrong way.

But, it's fighting racism and bigotry. So thoughtful people don't EQUATE them with the fucking KKK.

Only defenders of bigots do that. Period.

I saw their new little code word 'antifa' yesterday, had to go to the pig lexicon and look it up.

They now have a snarky little way to portray those against fascism - 'antifa'.

Let me explain to the alt-right and their bald and pointy head buddies.

Being against fascism is a good thing -- in the bigger context of them and what they stand for it also means being against racism and white pride/nationalism. This is an American thing to being against hate and intolerance.

So, I ask them, if you are not ANTIFA (against hate and racism) then what the fuck are you doing in this country? This country and what it stands for must make you miserable. You will never change it back to 1960 or 1860 -- don't you see that?

These Racist pigs and hate-mongers are seen by the majority of Americans as bitter losers akin to child molesters. The head organizer of the pig parade was booed off the stage today, chased down and tackled in the bushes. That's what America thinks of you.

You are the enemy. Criminals. Terrorists.

Don't let Trump's cowardice with regard to naming you give you any comfort.

We see you, know who you are.

As a matter of fact, randomly destroying and burning private property, while assaulting random people IS a bad thing. They also show up at other protests to try to override their freedom of speech. Sure, being anti-Nazi is fine, being anti-anything is fine, people have a freedom to hate whoever and whatever they want, and should be free to do so, but ANTIFA are just violent criminals, trying to shut down everyone else's freedoms. Their name is actually completely ironic.

Barry Hussein's father was a fascist. Barry's alleged autobiography (Dreams of my Father), allegedly ghost written by political guru and former terrorist Bill Ayers, was an essay about the benefits of fascism. Barry Hussein's administration was an example of fascism lite and it was an economic failure. All this junk about anti-fascism is nothing new. The concept was invented decades ago by Hillary's biggest fan, Saul Alinsky, as a tool to overcome capitalism and democracy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back