Now being ANTI-fascism (antifa) is bad thing

little girl, (?),

You can check my profile. It says (M). That's why I attract so many obsessed conservative queer stalkers.

the 'antifascists' have become the fascists they were created to fight.

Normal people can condemn fascists without reservation. Modern conservatives can't. It's very telling. They're incapable of saying that fascists are bad without also making up a story about how those opposing fascism are just as bad. The whole nation looks at that as an exercise in running cover for fascism.
Normal people can condemn fascists without reservation.
I do,,,

and as I implied with the cartoon, antifa has met the enemy, and it is them.

When conservatives try to construct a moral equivalency between white supremacy and those who oppose it,

that is pretty much all you need to know about conservatism.

I saw their new little code word 'antifa' yesterday, had to go to the pig lexicon and look it up.

They now have a snarky little way to portray those against fascism - 'antifa'.

Let me explain to the alt-right and their bald and pointy head buddies.

Being against fascism is a good thing -- in the bigger context of them and what they stand for it also means being against racism and white pride/nationalism. This is an American thing to being against hate and intolerance.

So, I ask them, if you are not ANTIFA (against hate and racism) then what the fuck are you doing in this country? This country and what it stands for must make you miserable. You will never change it back to 1960 or 1860 -- don't you see that?

These Racist pigs and hate-mongers are seen by the majority of Americans as bitter losers akin to child molesters. The head organizer of the pig parade was booed off the stage today, chased down and tackled in the bushes. That's what America thinks of you.

You are the enemy. Criminals. Terrorists.

Don't let Trump's cowardice with regard to naming you give you any comfort.

We see you, know who you are.

Antifa = a real American value, against hate, racism and evil.

The anti shits are just as evil...just as hateful....just as divisive and anti-American as the white nationalist. You can not call out one without calling out the other.

Whether anyone likes it or not the white nationalists had the right and the legal right to rally. Counter protestors had no right to interfere with the rally.

43327C1800000578-4783914-image-a-34_1502573737980.jpg
Look at this picture! Who is being violent?

I saw their new little code word 'antifa' yesterday, had to go to the pig lexicon and look it up.

Being against fascism is a good thing -- in the bigger context of them and what they stand for it also means being against racism and white pride/nationalism. This is an American thing to being against hate and intolerance.

So, I ask them, if you are not ANTIFA (against hate and racism) then what the fuck are you doing in this country? This country and what it stands for must make you miserable. You will never change it back to 1960 or 1860 -- don't you see that?

These Racist pigs and hate-mongers are seen by the majority of Americans as bitter losers akin to child molesters. The head organizer of the pig parade was booed off the stage today, chased down and tackled in the bushes. That's what America thinks of you.

You have some really serious problems with definitions and how they apply to various groups. First of all, "fascism" does not mean "racist and hate" as you stated. The best 'generic' definition of "fascism" is authoritarianism. It is when the state or collective imposes it's totalitarian authority on the rest of society. (Economic fascism is when the state imposes it's authority on means of production.)

The group "ANTIFA" is ironically very Fascist. They seek to impose a very authoritarian and totalitarian cultural philosophy on society as a whole. They are completely intolerant of all opposing viewpoints. They ARE Fascists!

In their attempts to impose their totalitarian viewpoints, they have chosen to label their opposition as "racist haters" or "white nationalists" or "white supremacy" or "naziism" because virtually everyone is opposed to such insidious ideologies. So they are attempting to "popularize" their cultural Fascist viewpoint.

Antifa are doing the EXACT, same things that hitlers SA did prior to his rise to power. EXACT. Makes them fascist dearie.

When conservatives try to construct a moral equivalency between white supremacy and those who oppose it,

that is pretty much all you need to know about conservatism.

Last night there were Leftist Maniacs saying that Rightists were WORSE than ISIS.

That is all anyone needs to know about Leftists and again illustrates that Leftism is a mental illness.

ANTIFA is bought and paid for by Soros and his tax exempt foundations. They wave communist flags and wear masks.....you are really that proud of them? Shows what a numb fuck you are.

When one thinks of the millions of dollars and thousands of lives America spent fighting fascism and now some Americans don't even know what the word means. Or worse, try to use the word as a political tool to define their political enemies.

Only to fascists.

anyone not holding with your opinions is a racist in your book so you can take your single digit IQ political hot air and shove it.

New signature/avatar for you,

So when did you start hating all those who oppose fascism? Were you born that way, or did some traumatic even trigger you?
Did you have wine with lunch?

How many bottles?

little girl, (?), the 'antifascists' have become the fascists they were created to fight.

They have? Who are you talking about?

antifa...

haven't you been following the thread?

The anti shits are just as evil...just as hateful....just as divisive and anti-American as the white nationalist. You can not call out one without calling out the other.

Sure you can. One only shows up when the other decides to take a shit in the public square. Otherwise, you wouldn't even know they existed. .

Antifa are doing the EXACT, same things that hitlers SA did prior to his rise to power. EXACT. Makes them fascist dearie.

Name a famous person who is an "Antifa" member.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back