Nov. 2022

I am sure the demrats will try their worst;.
The Democrats have a demonstrated history of trying to make elections as one-sided as possible and thus enthrone themselves for perpetuity as they have done in cities throughout the country. The Democrats and their allies in Big Tech and the media regularly work to make this happen by subverting election integrity laws like requiring an ID, pushing for unregulated and unmonitored mail-in voting, providing support for one-sided ballot harvesting initiatives, repealing or fighting laws intended to allow states to revise voter rolls, and pouring enormous sums of money into Democrat districts to pay for election officials and ballot drop boxes. The Democrats and their allies make no secret that they intend to use these efforts to cement their place in government because they tell us. You only need to look at the Molly Ball Time Magazine article of February 4, 2021 or writings of the lawyer Mark Elias, arguably the Democrats’ most effective litigant against election integrity laws, in his article "Four Pillars to Safeguard Vote by Mail" to see this. Or perhaps turn on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC at any time of the day or night or peruse the pages of the Washington Post, New York Times, or LA Times to see how the Democrats’ media allies beat the drum of “disenfranchisement” to speak openly about using the power of government to suppress the Rights of Americans and silence Republicans.

I am sure the demrats will try their worst;.
I am sure it will be bedlam of the mid-term grade of which I care not for, I am watching the same time for the results of the ballots on MJ legalization for recreational and the ability to grow your own with enough capacity to have a years worth of weed...No matter who gets elected things remain the same.

I am sure it will be bedlam of the mid-term grade of which I care not for, I am watching the same time for the results of the ballots on MJ legalization for recreational and the ability to grow your own with enough capacity to have a years worth of weed...No matter who gets elected things remain the same.
In part I agree, also its February not late October or November, but after 2020 in some states I have not much faith in the process.

Last March, President Biden signed an executive order on “Promoting Access to Voting.” It directed federal agencies—more than 400 exist—to develop plans to “expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process.” Everything from the Department of Defense to the Environmental Protection Agency to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is covered by this mandate. They must direct voters to state and federal registration websites, distribute registration and vote-by-mail applications, assist people in completing them, and allow third-party organizations to register voters on agency premises.

This is unprecedented. Federal officials serving a Democratic administration have effectively been dragooned into getting out the vote. Their actions have the potential to affect the voting habits of tens of millions of people, if not more. Few things are more inappropriate for the federal government.

While that’s bad enough, what’s worse is that the White House is hiding the details. Agencies were given 200 days to submit their plans, yet since that deadline passed in September, hardly any information has been publicly released. While the White House has provided high-level descriptions of 14 department-level plans, the specifics are nowhere to be found. Even the top-line notes are deeply concerning. For instance, the Department of Education is preparing a “tool kit of resources and strategies” to be shared with 67 million students. That includes millions who are or will be of voting age by the 2022 and 2024 elections. The contents of that toolkit remain veiled.

Make no mistake, the democrats will leave no stone unturned or miss any opportunity to win in November.

I don't see what him and his administration should fear if they just came off the most secure election ever done.

Forum List

Back