"Notre Dame was Torched!!" expert agrees

Even if it's true that Notre Dame was deliberately set on fire, the Catholic Church and the French government will conspire to keep it a secret.

It's like the JFK assassination. The government did not want to risk what would happen if it was revealed to be a Communist plot, so they covered it up. But it was a Communist plot.

Notre Dame is owned by the French government not the Catholic Church. So it is the French government on the hook for the cost of rebuilding ..I am not into conspiracy theories but consider the fact the Wood was old oak which even when a blow torch is turned on it for minutes at a time will not burn. Plus the fact there is non stop 24 hour round the clock security at the site...It is an interesting who dun it... I have my thoughts on the subject. I would just make mention that the artwork and other assorted invaluable items must have been insured and if damaged or destroyed they must fetch a pretty penny to whoever owned them....

Notre Dame is owned by the French government not the Catholic Church. So it is the French government on the hook for the cost of rebuilding ..I am not into conspiracy theories but consider the fact the Wood was old oak which even when a blow torch is turned on it for minutes at a time will not burn. Plus the fact there is non stop 24 hour round the clock security at the site...It is an interesting who dun it... I have my thoughts on the subject. I would just make mention that the artwork and other assorted invaluable items must have been insured and if damaged or destroyed they must fetch a pretty penny to whoever owned them....
You're being ridiculous. There is no way the owners of Notre Dame would destroy priceless artifacts for an insurance payout. How much do you think the Crown of Thorns is insured for?

It's like the JFK assassination. The government did not want to risk what would happen if it was revealed to be a Communist plot, so they covered it up. But it was a Communist plot.

John F. Kennedy was murdered because he was a Catholic, that's all. A president, who was a Catholic, was just simple intolerable for lots of US-Americans.

Last edited:
im-not-saying-its-the-muslims-but-its-the-muslims.jpg

OR.....

213229_5_.png

Even if it's true that Notre Dame was deliberately set on fire, the Catholic Church and the French government will conspire to keep it a secret.

"The Catholic Church" - whoever this is in this context - will just simple try to say what's true. The reason: truth is the fulfillment of love! So to try to say the truth never is able to be wrong. You should perhaps also try to make a difference between fake and truth. As far as I heard the reason was the same as it was the reason, when we reconstructed here a longhouse from the stone ages: an idiot smoked. In case of our reconstruction we had afterwards to modify indeed the historical truth, because we had afterwards just simple not the money any longer to make it better, when we had to replace the burned parts. Oh by the way: Money for the recontruction of Notre Dame has by the way also nothing to do with the Catholic Church. Notre Dame is a property of the French State. It's a national monument of France.

Last edited:
... I am not into conspiracy theories but consider the fact the Wood was old oak which even when a blow torch is turned on it for minutes at a time will not burn. ...

Nonsense. Burns like crazy. The workers had to be extremly careful.

You're being ridiculous. There is no way the owners of Notre Dame would destroy priceless artifacts for an insurance payout. How much do you think the Crown of Thorns is insured for?

... An insurance? ... For what? ... When this Crown of Thornes is lost, then it's lost. ...

Last edited:
Notre Dame 'Churchers'?

This question means what exactly? What are the Catholics in Notre Dame? From the point of the church: Catholics. From the point of the French state: People, who are doing folklore for the inhabitants and the tourists of Paris.

Last edited:
How did an arsonist get up there into the spire and why start it there?

So he diagnosed the fire from watching tv.... Hmmm....
This statement came out the day after the fire. There is nothing new here--just PolishPrince trying to take advantage of the interim and hoping he can fool some people into thinking the experts have come to some sort of conclusion.

How did an arsonist get up there into the spire and why start it there?

There were contractors working up there, doing renovations. Less folks up there, the hunchbacks and other staff that work up there do so on a regular schedule and can be worked around, if the arsonist doesn't want caught.

Forum List

Back