Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
The relief of Biden's schlonging of Trump continues to wash over me.

America is better than I had feared. Thank goodness.

The misguided Trumpster sheep can imagine whatever helps their feelz.
Right on cue you start blabbering about Trump. Topic can be bird watching and you’ll start foaming at the mouth about Trump.

...just won the election, and passed $1.9 trillion dollar bill that was extremely popular. Nothing seems to be working?
Just stole an election and put America into an additional $3T debt in his first 3 months and has race wars and thousands of kids in cages.

Right on cue you start blabbering about Trump. Topic can be bird watching and you’ll start foaming at the mouth about Trump.
The most consequential and dangerous presidential term of my lifetime.

An absolutely fascinating psychological, sociological and anthropological study, observing those who have so willingly sold their soul to such a damaged character, something the world hasn't seen in 85 years.

Yes, you bet, I'll be on this for a long time.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Last edited:
...just won the election, and passed $1.9 trillion dollar bill that was extremely popular. Nothing seems to be working?
Alternate universe. Who knows what they're being told. Whatever it is, it does seem to calm them down a bit.

An absolutely fascinating psychological, sociological and anthropological study, observing those who have so willingly sold their soul to such a damaged character, something the world hasn't seen in 85 years.

Yes, you Leftists would consider 2017-2020 a dangerous period. Record low crime, nuclear war threat deterred, borders protected, foreign nations forced to live up to their treaty agreements, jobs returning to America, babies no longer murdered using tax dollars.

I can see why you America and Western Civilization hating leftists would see that as a low point in history.

Questions for all the Culture War Confederates so far partying on this thread:

Do you realize this thread was posted by one of your own being in a celebratory mood based on fact that nearly half of Republican voters (45%) Do not believe Trump, Rudy, Pillow Guy, And that Kracken lawyer’s BIG LIE that the election was stolen from Trump?

How is that good for TrumpOroids when soon you will be in the GOP minority standing outside looking in like zombies pressing on the windows that you cant ever break. Dead forever!

What I see from this thread is that leftists are easily triggered.

Biden conducted a swindle.

when watching leftists fall apart,

I agree and watching Biden's border clusterfuck is entertaining as well.

There is a big difference between "winning" and "stealing". Beijing Biden never "won"

There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven.

They are destroying their own cities.

While it certainly seems things are chaotic and a mess for our country

laugh at that fucking spectacle installed by Dominion..

And in Michigan the courts ruled Democrats stole the election

Neat PROG responses, their word is our people don't suck because they "won" the election.

It's funny how they want folks to stop talking about Trump. Even though Trump himself is trying to stay relevant.

Yes, you Leftists would consider 2017-2020 a dangerous period. Record low crime, nuclear war threat deterred, borders protected, foreign nations forced to live up to their treaty agreements, jobs returning to America, babies no longer murdered using tax dollars.

I can see why you America and Western Civilization hating leftists would see that as a low point in history.
LOL

Had Trump actually done all that, he'd still be president.

Questions for all the Culture War Confederates so far partying on this thread:

Do you realize this thread was posted by one of your own being in a celebratory mood based on fact that nearly half of Republican voters (45%) Do not believe Trump, Rudy, Pillow Guy, And that Kracken lawyer’s BIG LIE that the election was stolen from Trump?

How is that good for TrumpOroids when soon you will be in the GOP minority standing outside looking in like zombies pressing on the windows that you cant ever break. Dead forever!

What I see from this thread is that leftists are easily triggered.

Biden conducted a swindle.

when watching leftists fall apart,

I agree and watching Biden's border clusterfuck is entertaining as well.

There is a big difference between "winning" and "stealing". Beijing Biden never "won"

There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven.

They are destroying their own cities.

While it certainly seems things are chaotic and a mess for our country

laugh at that fucking spectacle installed by Dominion..

And in Michigan the courts ruled Democrats stole the election

Neat PROG responses, their word is our people don't suck because they "won" the election.
There is no “my own”. I stand alone. I do not belong to a political party or a collective. I have my own thoughts. Funny that in all our interactions you cannot see that.

It's funny how they want folks to stop talking about Trump. Even though Trump himself is trying to stay relevant.
It's part of this game they play, where they either (a) arrogantly celebrate how absolutely unique he is, or (b) innocently equate him with other politicians when he does something insane, whichever tactic protects him the most in that particular moment.

This is a group psychosis, and they can't be taken seriously.

LOL

The alternate universe.

Biden won in a landslide though 306-232.
There is a big difference between "winning" and "stealing". Beijing Biden never "won" shit.
Poor baby. :itsok:

Drink up!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

LOL

Trump did win the election.

It's part of this game they play, where they either (a) arrogantly celebrate how absolutely unique he is, or (b) innocently equate him with other politicians when he does something insane, whichever tactic protects him the most in that particular moment.

This is a group psychosis, and they can't be taken seriously.
Hilarious coming from an idiot who responds to every subject with BUT TRUMP

LOL

Trump did win the election.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

There is no “my own”. I stand alone. I do not belong to a political party or a collective. I have my own thoughts. Funny that in all our interactions you cannot see that.

Your “thoughts” against the constitutional right to protest peacefully by BLM align with the Culture War Confederates partying on this thread.

There is no systemic racism. One or two rogue cops don't mean all police officers are bad and again if I am walking down the street and BLM rioters (black and white) yell black lives matter in my face, that is not peaceful.

I understand your thoughts endorse the police shooting of BLM protesters if they yell Black Lives Matter into anyone’s face in public because they are not protesting peacefully.

Your “thoughts” against the constitutional right to protest peacefully by BLM align with the Culture War Confederates partying on this thread.

There is no systemic racism. One or two rogue cops don't mean all police officers are bad and again if I am walking down the street and BLM rioters (black and white) yell black lives matter in my face, that is not peaceful.

I understand your thoughts endorse the police shooting of BLM protesters if they yell Black Lives Matter into anyone’s face in public because they are not protesting peacefully.
#1) We disagree what is and is not a peaceful protest.

#2) Shooting them with rubber bullets and tear gas, 100%. And not "black lives matter" but other antagonistic rhetoric.

Yep, that is where I stand. So in your POV I cannot have these views? Why? What makes them illegal? Please explain.

Everything is falling apart for Democrats. They hide behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops they don’t trust, and Biden and Harris visit bakeries while avoiding inner cities in turmoil and the border.

The people who told them Trump “colluded with Russia” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump said neo-Nazis were “fine people” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump advised to “drink bleach” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

And the latest being they insert personal opinions into poll results.

I’m going to sit back and enjoy watching Democrats destroy their own cities over the next few weeks. My Sam’s Club pallet of popcorn will arrive today.

You just keep on hoping, don't you?

Everything is falling apart for Democrats. They hide behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops they don’t trust, and Biden and Harris visit bakeries while avoiding inner cities in turmoil and the border.

The people who told them Trump “colluded with Russia” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump said neo-Nazis were “fine people” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump advised to “drink bleach” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

And the latest being they insert personal opinions into poll results.

I’m going to sit back and enjoy watching Democrats destroy their own cities over the next few weeks. My Sam’s Club pallet of popcorn will arrive today.

You just keep on hoping, don't you?
What else do they have? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back