...not unimportantly, it weakens Russia....

Ah, settle down, Skippy.
My poor avatar is merely a reporter here. Attempting to inform the forum on various views that are circulating among the nations. I believe the report of the Ministry of Defense's estimates was reported by the Associated Press.

Calm down, and don't be so defensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

?????
Explain that allegation, poster BluesLegend.
Just what do you mean, and what facts do you have in order to credibly make that allegation on this venue?

---------------------------------------------
Lol. Where did I say that? Strawman dumb ass.

You apparently haven’t paid attention since this awful war started. western media and governments have lied repeatedly. One would be wise to suspect they are lying about this too.

You aren’t wise. You’re a dupe. Stop it!

Said no Democrat when Dems gave Russia a Reset button and Obama told Putin to chill, he'd have more flexibility to work with him after the election. Oh I'm sorry, you thought we forgot about that.

What does that have to do with anything or are you just looking to slag on Democrats, as always?

Better to believe Russian reports on Russian losses, eh?
You bought all the lies of every war, put out by the establishment. From Iraq to Gaza. One would think you’d learn from your mintakes but you never do.

Could it be you are a CIA troll? No one is this dumb on purpose.

Could it be you are a CIA troll? No one is this dumb on purpose.
Just ultra Gullible and very Compliant .
They are the new breed of amiable dopes who just lap up MSM narratives and then tell Thinkers they are Conspiracy Nuts ------- A CIA invented term for this very sub group to use and give them a catch phrase and avoid having to use their brains .

Just ultra Gullible and very Compliant .
They are the new breed of amiable dopes who just lap up MSM narratives and then tell Thinkers they are Conspiracy Nuts ------- A CIA invented term for this very sub group to use and give them a catch phrase and avoid having to use their brains .
They’re so ignorant they think anyone who opposes Israel’s mass murder of women and children are Hamas supporters. In their small minds, they see nothing wrong with killing women and children. Fucking dumb hypocrites.

They’re so ignorant they think anyone who opposes Israel’s mass murder of women and children are Hamas supporters. In their small minds, they see nothing wrong with killing women and children. Fucking dumb hypocrites.
Ironically Tadpolesariot comes from Chicago .
Guess all that violence has deadened all his sensitivity and clogged his brain .
Just addicted to Violence , Child Killing and attempted Genocide .

Who had Russia invaded back then?
Georgia. Crimea. Before then, Chechnya. Before then, about 1 million square miles and 200 million people.

The BASTARD child of Frank Marshall Davis is the biggest reason we're having trouble with Russia right now.

You need to get your news from somewhere other than The View and SNL.

That's not hypocrisy, it's God taking out the garbage.

Kill them all, let Him sort it out.

1702314122010.png

Georgia. Crimea. Before then, Chechnya. Before then, about 1 million square miles and 200 million people.

The BASTARD child of Frank Marshall Davis is the biggest reason we're having trouble with Russia right now.

You need to get your news from somewhere other than The View and SNL.
Wait. So Russia is an expansionist violent invader?

You make a good case for NATO

Wait. So Russia is an expansionist violent invader?

You make a good case for NATO
I am me. I do not subscribe to every/anything the RNC puts out. I am NOT a Libertarian. In fact, I rather despise them.

But not as much as I despise Russia. Russia is a disease. It has never really contributed much of anything to the betterment of Mankind. Conversely, it has seemed to set its sights on destroying everything good and decent in this world. In fact, most of the World's problems of the last 100 years have either been caused by Russia or exacerbated by Russia.

The Ukrainians are a brave and resilient people. And we should do everything we can, short of entering the War ourselves, to help them defeat the evil that is Russia.

OTOH, Russia was really treated badly, very badly, by the Rapist's Administration when the USSR fell apart.

They, the Rapist's scumbag toadies, recommended we let the Russians suffer a 'hard landing'. They did. Hoo Boy, they did.

You should read up on it someday. From an unbiased source.

We had a chance to welcome Russia into the Civilized World and The Rapist, being the rapist that he is, shit all over them. Long story. Western Europe came out of that mess stinking up the joint, too.

Bottom line...... A pseudo/proto communism with an actual communist in charge, has take root in Russia.

So all the millions that died, the tens of millions that suffered did so for nothing.

Because the USA had a Rapist and a dimocrap (same thing but worse) calling the shots.

Now, we've got to deal with those fucking idiots again. And Sponge Brains Shits Pants just isn't up to the job

".....western media and governments have lied repeatedly.
......You aren’t wise. You’re a dupe.

"Not wise"? OK. So stipulated.
"A dupe"?.......sure, sometimes, in somethings.
So, I try to choose carefully.

For example, I do lend more credibility to the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Associated Press, BBC, PBS, ......than I do Vlad Putin.
But that's just me. You be you.

You can believe all that Vlad says if that is where your heart leads you.
Good luck.

Notably, though:

It demonstrates Dems hypocrisy and blatant BS relative to Russia. Dems try to BFF Russia, collude with Russia, then claim it's Republicans colluding with Russia. Quite laughable.

The Democrats did not once ever try to "collude" with Russia. Russia hated the USA because Putin blamed the Clintons for his loss of the Russian Presidency. The "reset button" Obama spoke of was to get back to the Glasnost era of cooperation between Gorbachev and the West.

Putin wanted no part of that and has spent his time in leadership trying to restore the Russian empire. That's why he was all in for Donald Trump. No way he wanted another Clinton in the White House.

I am me. I do not subscribe to every/anything the RNC puts out. I am NOT a Libertarian. In fact, I rather despise them.

But not as much as I despise Russia. Russia is a disease. It has never really contributed much of anything to the betterment of Mankind. Conversely, it has seemed to set its sights on destroying everything good and decent in this world. In fact, most of the World's problems of the last 100 years have either been caused by Russia or exacerbated by Russia.

The Ukrainians are a brave and resilient people. And we should do everything we can, short of entering the War ourselves, to help them defeat the evil that is Russia.

OTOH, Russia was really treated badly, very badly, by the Rapist's Administration when the USSR fell apart.

They, the Rapist's scumbag toadies, recommended we let the Russians suffer a 'hard landing'. They did. Hoo Boy, they did.

You should read up on it someday. From an unbiased source.

We had a chance to welcome Russia into the Civilized World and The Rapist, being the rapist that he is, shit all over them. Long story. Western Europe came out of that mess stinking up the joint, too.

Bottom line...... A pseudo/proto communism with an actual communist in charge, has take root in Russia.

So all the millions that died, the tens of millions that suffered did so for nothing.

Because the USA had a Rapist and a dimocrap (same thing but worse) calling the shots.

Now, we've got to deal with those fucking idiots again. And Sponge Brains Shits Pants just isn't up to the job

Just remember the Russian mindset "We want a Democracy, but we want a good Czar to run it!"

Forum List

Back