Not sure if this appropriate here- but, it is, sorta

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas

I think it's pretty well documented that artist, regardless of their field, walk a bit off the beaten path.

As Scott Barry Kaufman and Carolyn Gregoire explain in their book Wired to Create, the creativity of open people stems from a “drive for cognitive exploration of one’s inner and outer worlds”.

This curiosity to examine things from all angles may lead people high in openness to see more than the average person, or as another research team put it, to discover “complex possibilities laying dormant in so-called ‘familiar’ environments”.

• Banned
I always get the retorts here of how my comments are off the wall, well now yous know why..
Au contraire, mi amigo

As Scott Barry Kaufman and Carolyn Gregoire explain in their book Wired to Create, the creativity of open people stems from a “drive for cognitive exploration of one’s inner and outer worlds”.

This curiosity to examine things from all angles may lead people high in openness to see more than the average person, or as another research team put it, to discover “complex possibilities laying dormant in so-called ‘familiar’ environments”.
Openness is a requisite- you don't illustrate that particular trait-

Forum List

Back