Not so fast Republicans......

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week
yeah, it sucks RW....hahahahahaa..atleast we know that the place you get your information sucks.

Six months ago it was wrong

Wrong.....it was dead wrong.

Of course, you only posted it to be an asshole.

I wonder where dickweeds Chris and RDean are ? Hope they didn't do something stupid (besides vote for democrats).

Yes polls from six months ago are not as accurate as polls today

Astute observation

On your part ?

Don't think so......

And it isn't like you let it go six months ago.

Stop being such a dick and admit that while the country does not like the GOP....they like you guys even less.

B1qb2iKIAAAKhnc.png

Last edited:
Back and forth, back and forth, blame game who's up. who's down. Doesn't it get tiring?

I think we should go for a REAL WIN... One that really counts. Not Democrat, Independent or Republican. How about one for the people.

What is an issue that all the people are wanting? Jobs? A border? Lower Gas prices? Have people write in or let their representatives know somehow...and both D and R work together to make it happen. No one claims recognition for making it work. WORK TOGETHER!

Back and forth, back and forth, blame game who's up. who's down. Doesn't it get tiring?

I think we should go for a REAL WIN... One that really counts. Not Democrat, Independent or Republican. How about one for the people.

What is an issue that all the people are wanting? Jobs? A border? Lower Gas prices? Have people write in or let their representatives know somehow...and both D and R work together to make it happen. No one claims recognition for making it work. WORK TOGETHER!

We almost had it once with the "Gang of Eight" Maybe We Can DO IT!

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week
yeah, it sucks RW....hahahahahaa..atleast we know that the place you get your information sucks.

Six months ago it was wrong

Wrong.....it was dead wrong.

Of course, you only posted it to be an asshole.

I wonder where dickweeds Chris and RDean are ? Hope they didn't do something stupid (besides vote for democrats).

Yes polls from six months ago are not as accurate as polls today

Astute observation

True, polls could be inaccurate.

At the other hand, you are always accurately wrong.

Forum List

Back