Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

The Federal Reserve is not accountable to the U.S. government. Here is some educational material. Bernanke, a well known right wing propagandist is spreading lies about the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve is not accountable to the U.S. government.

It's part of the government. Their officials have to testify before Congress.
Do you think someone would listen to that fat, smarmy fuck, Grayson, if it wasn't legally required? LOL!

Bernanke, a well known right wing propagandist is spreading lies about the Federal Reserve.

What lies was he spreading? Can you be specific?

Bernanke couldn't be specific.
In fact, he seemed to be shitting in his pants.

He did not want to tell Congress where the money went and he didn't. He was not afraid but he tried to be polite and he was more annoyed than intimidated. Basically he told Congress to fuck themselves, the money went wherever it went and Congress couldn't do shit about it.

About most things I do not agree with Bobo but on the Fed he is in the right. The Fed is a private bank system. You guys need to look into the Fed before you post more shit about it. You cannot be more ill informed as you are at the present.

The Fed is a private bank system.

Nope.

Who owns the Federal Reserve?
The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations. For instance, each of the 12 Reserve Banks operates within its own particular geographic area, or District, of the United States, and each is separately incorporated and has its own board of directors. Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in their District's Reserve Bank. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund.

FRB: Who owns the Federal Reserve?

At what time did he say the Fed is above the law?

Watch Bernanke telling Grayson that the money the Fed printed just "disappeared" to somewhere in Europe on the second video.

He used the word "disappeared"? LOL!
Are you drunk? Or just deaf?

I am done with you Todd, either you are an idiot, cannot comprehend or willfully play stupid.

The Federal Reserve is not accountable to the U.S. government. Here is some educational material. Bernanke, a well known right wing propagandist is spreading lies about the Federal Reserve.

Do you think someone would listen to that fat, smarmy fuck, Grayson, if it wasn't legally required? LOL!

Bernanke, a well known right wing propagandist is spreading lies about the Federal Reserve.

Generally, I like your posts. The "right winger Bernanke lying" remark was sarcasm. Bernanke just told Grayson in a polite way to fuck off. I am not a Grayson fan but the video is an instrument to show that the FED prints money and is not accountable for where it goes. I am not going to argue over this with you, you need to make your own investigation. I gave you the basics and if you are interested, you will. If you are not, it is a waste of time to go back and forth here. The Federal Reserve is not part of the government. Re-read the Constitution.

I am not a Grayson fan but the video is an instrument to show that the FED prints money and is not accountable for where it goes.

What are you talking about? The activity that Grayson clearly didn't understand, was a liquidity swap.
The Fed gave the ECB dollars and the ECB gave the Fed Euros.
Bernanke didn't know, and didn't care, who the ECB lent the dollars to, because the swap was with the ECB.

When you deposit your paycheck in the bank, who does your bank lend those dollars to?
You don't know and you don't care, because the important thing is your bank owes the money to you.

The Fed was created by the government and is part of the government.

Bernanke couldn't be specific.
In fact, he seemed to be shitting in his pants.

He did not want to tell Congress where the money went and he didn't. He was not afraid but he tried to be polite and he was more annoyed than intimidated. Basically he told Congress to fuck themselves, the money went wherever it went and Congress couldn't do shit about it.

He did not want to tell Congress where the money went and he didn't

He told him where it went....to other central banks. He even said there was a list in the report.

the money went wherever it went and Congress couldn't do shit about it

Obviously. When Congress created the Fed, they made them an independent agency.
They could pass a law tomorrow taking that independence away.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact. I thought it was a "gubermint" entity as well but I was wrong. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and the reasons as to why that is significant would probably be too much for you to comprehend.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact.

You might have a better case except for the fact that the US Treasury received $100 billion versus $1.7 billion for the "private owners".

BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity

Is my birth certificate pledged as collateral for a government loan?

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency? I must be reading something wrong. It was authorized by congress to exists, but it is not a government agency.

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency?

Only because it is.
Run by private bankers. Certain things shouldn't be privatized. Prisons, elections, healthcare and why are we paying bankers interest on the debt? Let's manage it ourselves like we did before the 1913 federal reserve act?

Gawd, you haven't a clue. The Fed is the US government, you're an idiot.

So seriously, you think they randomly set interest rates and government is just a victim?

Meanwhile, as I keep telling you, you clueless dork, Obama appoints their leaders, the senate confirms them, their "profits" all get paid into the treasury, government can remove them, they set US economic policy and monitary policy ...

... and you think they are independent. You're ... one ... stupid ... clueless ... fuck ...
The Fed only has one goal. ROI. They have non traditional shareholders to please and they make them very happy and rich. I find it amusing that dems are touting the Fed as a government entity. I guess they have no idea who is really running the Fed.

He may not actually have 1 billion. He may only be a millionaire

So if he's only a multi-millionaire, WTF does that have to do with him being President?
It's another lie proving he's a con man. I don't think you could have picked a more horrible pick.

Hey, remember how Dale said you're not a mind swilling Democrat bitch like the other leftists, and I said you are? Did I nail the shit out of that or what?
Well if you support trump you are the one who would vote for ANYONE the GOP nominates. Trump, neocon, rino. It doesn't matter to you

You might have a better case except for the fact that the US Treasury received $100 billion versus $1.7 billion for the "private owners".

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency? I must be reading something wrong. It was authorized by congress to exists, but it is not a government agency.

Only because it is.
Run by private bankers. Certain things shouldn't be privatized. Prisons, elections, healthcare and why are we paying bankers interest on the debt? Let's manage it ourselves like we did before the 1913 federal reserve act?

So seriously, you think they randomly set interest rates and government is just a victim?

Meanwhile, as I keep telling you, you clueless dork, Obama appoints their leaders, the senate confirms them, their "profits" all get paid into the treasury, government can remove them, they set US economic policy and monitary policy ...

... and you think they are independent. You're ... one ... stupid ... clueless ... fuck ...
The Fed only has one goal. ROI. They have non traditional shareholders to please and they make them very happy and rich. I find it amusing that dems are touting the Fed as a government entity. I guess they have no idea who is really running the Fed.
It's not just dems. Republicans insist it's a government entity

About most things I do not agree with Bobo but on the Fed he is in the right. The Fed is a private bank system. You guys need to look into the Fed before you post more shit about it. You cannot be more ill informed as you are at the present.

Nope.

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations. For instance, each of the 12 Reserve Banks operates within its own particular geographic area, or District, of the United States, and each is separately incorporated and has its own board of directors. Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in their District's Reserve Bank. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund.

Watch Bernanke telling Grayson that the money the Fed printed just "disappeared" to somewhere in Europe on the second video.

Do you see why I gave up trying to explain how the fed is a scam?

The federal government has been controlled by aristocrats and elitists since 1783.

The "beloved" constitution authorized the federal government. Keep that in mind.

Only because it is.

The Federal Reserve is not a Government agency and it is not accountable to any branches of the U.S. Government...

:wtf:

The fed leaders are appointed, re-appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. Bitch much?
I am not bitching. I am trying to raise your awareness not to make a fool of yourself for all to see.

The Fed was created by an act of congress, it sets government monetary policy, it pays all it's "profits" to the US treasury, it's leaders are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, banks are required by the law to be regulated by them. Which I described as "government."

And you're trying to "raise {my} awareness not to make a fool of {myself}?

Um ... thanks ... I'd worry about your own clueless dorkiness. Interesting you wanted an audience for that education you just got. Unreal.

From the Federal Reserve:

"The Federal Reserve has supervisory and regulatory authority over a wide range of financial institutions and activities. It works with other federal and state regulators to ensure safety and soundness in the operation of financial institutions, stability in the financial markets, and fair and equitable treatment of consumers in their financial transactions."

The Federal reserve has "supervisory and regulatory authority" over banks, and you just schooled me that isn't government. Congressional mandated REGULATORS.

Here's a dollar, buy a clue

So if he's only a multi-millionaire, WTF does that have to do with him being President?
It's another lie proving he's a con man. I don't think you could have picked a more horrible pick.

Hey, remember how Dale said you're not a mind swilling Democrat bitch like the other leftists, and I said you are? Did I nail the shit out of that or what?
Well if you support trump you are the one who would vote for ANYONE the GOP nominates. Trump, neocon, rino. It doesn't matter to you
Look at the alternatives...

Only because it is.

You're completely and utterly clueless. The Fed are bank regulators who were created by Congress, they are clearly government.

As for evil, yes, they are the ultimate criminal organization, they were created by government to steal from the American people. They should be eliminated.

But they are not government? You're fucking nuts

The Federal Reserve is not a Government agency and it is not accountable to any branches of the U.S. Government...

:wtf:

The fed leaders are appointed, re-appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. Bitch much?
I am not bitching. I am trying to raise your awareness not to make a fool of yourself for all to see.

The Fed was created by an act of congress, it sets government monetary policy, it pays all it's "profits" to the US treasury, it's leaders are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, banks are required by the law to be regulated by them. Which I described as "government."

And you're trying to "raise {my} awareness not to make a fool of {myself}?

Um ... thanks ... I'd worry about your own clueless dorkiness. Interesting you wanted an audience for that education you just got. Unreal
You're welcome. You've read it on their own website and on Wikipedia...Congratulations, they screwed you over...hahaha.. gullible people fall for disinformation packaged in nice gift wrapping for Christmas....
$ 4.2 billion worth of U.S. Bank Notes were issued just before Kennedy was assassinated. They disappeared from circulation and we have Federal Reserve Notes.... only, pay attention to the difference in designation between the two.

Look at the alternatives...
I refuse to accept your premise. Clinton could be more liberal but other than that I like her.

And us Democrats realize maybe a more liberal candidate can't win. It's why we didn't go with a guy who calls himself a socialist.

Republicans have the same problem. They'd love to nominate a true con but they know they can't win so they always settle for a rino.

Clinton's a corporate democrat just like Obama. Moderates

You're completely and utterly clueless. The Fed are bank regulators who were created by Congress, they are clearly government.

As for evil, yes, they are the ultimate criminal organization, they were created by government to steal from the American people. They should be eliminated.

NO... they are not. You know, arguing with ignorant people goes that far only. If your interest was not sparked by this conversation you are "lost cause" because your ego stands in your way.. Godspeed to you....

I don't support Trump, stupid ass. I keep telling you that. I support Gary Johnson. How do you not retain that? Learning disability?

Only because it is.

You're stupid clueless and naive. Did you watch freedom to fascism? Of course not

Only because it is.

It's not just dems. Republicans insist it's a government entity

It is

I don't support Trump, stupid ass. I keep telling you that. I support Gary Johnson. How do you not retain that? Learning disability?
You're all the same to me.

Nope.

Do you see why I gave up trying to explain how the fed is a scam?

You aren't arguing it's a scam, which it is. You're arguing it isn't government, which is wrong. You're focused on the wrong subject.

I didn't even get your link that you were trying to argue that not government = scam.

What planet are you on that you think government can't be a scam and not government is a scam?

The Fed is the ultimate mafia. They create money out of thin air and devalue the currency. They control worldwide interest rates because the US government is the closest thing humans have to the risk free interest rate.

Printing money is a tax, and a regressive tax.

Rather than argue the real issue, you're stuck in the inane point they aren't government. Of course they are. They REGULATE banks, dumb ass

Forum List

Back