not only should Trump be denied the nomination, he musn't attend the GOP convention, like then-nominee Bob Dole didn't let Pat Buchanan attend in 1996

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I do not want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny - fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear

In 1996, Bob Dole was eager to avoid any convention fights with primary rival Pat Buchanan and his delegates. So he essentially let the Buchanan forces write the platform, then announced that he hadn't read it and wouldn't feel bound by it

EgNTR8WWoAENf5L

I do not want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny - fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear

In 1996, Bob Dole was eager to avoid any convention fights with primary rival Pat Buchanan and his delegates. So he essentially let the Buchanan forces write the platform, then announced that he hadn't read it and wouldn't feel bound by it

EgNTR8WWoAENf5L

Buchanan Angrily Rejects Party's Offer of a 15-Second Videotaped Message - 1996 - Jul 29, 1996 — With Bob Dole's blessing, the Republican Party chairman has offered Patrick J. Buchanan a role at the GOP convention in August- just a few headlines.

• Banned
Either so so used to lying, you have a crappy memory, or your reading and comprehension skills are in the toilet with Trump's mouth. The headline of your post is FALSE
so Buchanan did attend? well why don't you post a video of his speech and i'll happily change the title? you must be some kind of sorcerer, right?

EgNTR8WWoAENf5L

Swampy douchebags like Dole made Trump possible.

EgNTR8WWoAENf5L

I might have guessed that a loser like bob dole would be your model republican

EgNTR8WWoAENf5L

Are Democrats / Fascists so afraid of Trump running that they want to strip tbe freedom of choice away from American citizens?

Great....'we're going to save the US by destroying the US'.

WTF?!

EgNTR8WWoAENf5L

Platforms are stupid. No candidate goes by their party's platform.

Forum List

Back