'Betrayed by Biden... but I fight on in the valley that's my nation's last hope': Afghanistan's vice-president Amrullah Saleh gives a brave despatch w

All Asshole is all you can be and ever were.....seek help before you shoot yourself in the ass.
You evidently need classes in how to retort. Now, when are you leaving for Afghanistan to help the freedom fighters, or will you just run yer mouth?

tRump had already pulled all but 2,500 troops out. It was add more or leave. He deliberately left President Joe in a no win situation.
See all they have is denial of what actually happened, they are worthless to interact with because they refuse to acknowledge Trump was president when the peace deal was signed and by whom.

You evidently need classes in how to retort. Now, when are you leaving for Afghanistan to help the freedom fighters, or will you just run yer mouth?
I served my time......now it is time for others to step up to the plate.

The fighters are on their own unless they can find someone to foot the bill.
True.....hopefully patriots with the means and ability will get a movement going to fund the freedom fighters and those who are willing and able to join up with them.

True.....hopefully patriots with the means and ability will get a movement going to fund the freedom fighters and those who are willing and able to join up with them.
If they are able to hold out for a couple of years America may be willing to help them when Republicans regain control.

Good luck and mass produce that propaganda needed to kill and fight endless wars because humans suck.

See all they have is denial of what actually happened, they are worthless to interact with because they refuse to acknowledge Trump was president when the peace deal was signed and by whom.
Nonsense.....Trump did make a deal but biden threw it out the window.

How many times must you have it explained to you? Trump was long gone when biden began his chaotic unconditional withdrawal.

As has been said and you should try and keep up.....biden would have come out of all this smelling like a rose if he had followed trumps agreement with the taliban man.

Good luck and mass produce that propaganda needed to kill and fight endless wars because humans suck.
You seem to have some sort of cognitive malfunction?

You do know that the war on terrorism continues?.....made more difficult by bidens outrageous stupidity.

As the more informed have said we can now expect another major terrorist attack akin to 9/11 and perhaps even worse.

thanks to the puppet in the offal office.

You seem to have some sort of cognitive malfunction?

You do know that the war on terrorism continues?.....made more difficult by bidens outrageous stupidity.
The war(s) will never end no matter who is president just because you like Trump's war(s) doesn't mean you can hate Biden's war(s) that he inherited from Trump...Both were and are incompetents because that is what the industry wants is stupid fucks who don't stop the money march and abuse for the money....

tRump had already pulled all but 2,500 troops out. It was add more or leave. He deliberately left President Joe in a no win situation.
Ridiculous and totally erroneous assessment.

All joe had to do if he wanted to be a winner was to follow Trumps plan....unfortunately joe wanted all the credit for withdrawing thus he stupidly refused to follow the deal Trump made with the taliban man....and the result was a Un-conditional withdrawal which became utter chaos ....thanks to ole sloe joe.

Then when he sees the huge mess he had created he foolishly tried to blame Trump and some of you simpletons buy his b.s.

Paw fuken thetic.

The war(s) will never end no matter who is president just because you like Trump's war(s) doesn't mean you can hate Biden's war(s) that he inherited from Trump...Both were and are incompetents because that is what the industry wants is stupid fucks who don't stop the money march and abuse for the money....
You are very confused.....to the point of incoherence.

You are very confused.....to the point of incoherence.
I see, because I am not just bashing Biden singularly? Because there is no answer to man's inhumanity to man? Or the fact that I don't give a shit about Afghanistan, Muslims or wars?

I see, because I am not just bashing Biden singularly? Because there is no answer to man's inhumanity to man? Or the fact that I don't give a shit about Afghanistan, Muslims or wars?
I say this not in a mean way....you do not have the ability to think logically.

There are things you can do to improve your cognitive ability.

I would suggest you consult a good herbalist....there must be some there up in the Ozark hills.

I say this not in a mean way....you do not have the ability to think logically.

There are things you can do to improve your cognitive ability.

I would suggest you consult a good herbalist....there must be some there up in the Ozark hills.
I am sure you wish this thread was or is about me but it isn't so peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

Ridiculous and totally erroneous assessment.

All joe had to do if he wanted to be a winner was to follow Trumps plan....unfortunately joe wanted all the credit for withdrawing thus he stupidly refused to follow the deal Trump made with the taliban man....and the result was a Un-conditional withdrawal which became utter chaos ....thanks to ole sloe joe.

Then when he sees the huge mess he had created he foolishly tried to blame Trump and some of you simpletons buy his b.s.

Paw fuken thetic.
tRump did not have a plan. The surrender agreement is 4 pages, double spaced, in short, simple words. There is no plan in it.

tRump did not have a plan. The surrender agreement is 4 pages, double spaced, in short, simple words. There is no plan in it.
The deal trump made spelled out what was required of the taliban if they wanted us to withdraw....if they failed to meet the specified conditions for withdrawal there would be no withdrawal under Trump.

Biden was installed and months later after ignoring the deal trump made....Biden on his own declared a UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER

The rest is history.....

The deal trump made spelled out what was required of the taliban if they wanted us to withdraw
And then he pulled almost all the troops anyway.

He deliberately left President Joe a no win situation. If he had refused to withdraw the rest of the troops they would have been attacked and you would have blamed Joe. If he sent in enough to deter attacks you would have blamed him for that. He chose to take the political hit and end the war for the good of the country. And you're blaming him for that.

No-win for President Joe, but a huge win for the American people.

And then he pulled almost all the troops anyway.

He deliberately left President Joe a no win situation. If he had refused to withdraw the rest of the troops they would have been attacked and you would have blamed Joe. If he sent in enough to deter attacks you would have blamed him for that. He chose to take the political hit and end the war for the good of the https://nypost.com/2021/08/19/i-ran...wal-bidens-attempt-to-blame-us-is-sad/country. And you're blaming him for that.

No-win for President Joe, but a huge win for the American people.
Ridiculous....now for the truth:

I ran Team Trump’s Afghan withdrawal — Biden’s attempt to blame us is just sad

New Topics

Forum List

Back