Not only as we are seeing the elections in the swing states were rigged, BUT the MSM exploited COVID!

Yes there's the outright election theft and fraud, ballot box stuffing AND there's the over the top RIGGING of the election that took place over many months. Near 100% negative coverage of Trump while ignoring his long list of accomplishments and almost no negative coverage of Biden while he hid out in his basement. The RIGGING was off the charts. Talk about a thumb on the scale. If there had been fair and balanced coverage of both candidates Biden would have been obliterated. Oh wait, that's why they RIGGED it.

LuckyDuck
You do have a good point regarding the education systems being grossly politicized. My point was though the science which we are told by the MSM should be driving COVID issues wasn't followed, i.e. COVID deaths were rare in school age children and the educators (primarily Democrat unions) made a big deal i.e. politically influentially with the sole intent on electing Biden.
FACT is The amount of money that went directly to any one candidate, however, pales in comparison to the money teachers unions donated to liberal groups in general -- over $23.5 million from the NEA and over $14 million from the AFT. Combined, those two groups spent $43 million in political expenditures during the 2020 election cycle, according to Open Secrets.
And government workers???
So far in the 2019-2020 election cycle, AFGE has donated $1,231,446 to candidates for elected office, either directly or through other political organizations.
From this amount, $1,205,406 went to Democrats and liberal groups.
$25,500 went to Republicans.
FACTS are the MSM, the teachers, the government workers ALL hated Trump because of why?
The attached shows what THEY favored and what Trump was against.
And now we see Biden having continued the anti-American stance that Obama/the unions, the teachers, the MSM maintain!
All of the below were thwarted or attempted by Trump. All the below are so against America!

Attachments

• ObamaAntiBusiness.png
    ObamaAntiBusiness.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 44
Why didn't the MSM report this???
March 27, 2021
Of the 526,028 deaths in the United States involving COVID-19, as officially reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 238 have been in children 17 and younger.
So then WHY were there school closures? So why are kids forced were masks?

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY.... WHY DOESN'T THE MSM REPORT THIS!!!
Facemasks aside, I find it interesting that republicans demand that the children be allowed to return to school....YET....the schools are supposed to be the hotbeds of Marxist indoctrination. Perhaps they should be ensuring that their children be educated elsewhere.
Do NOT apply logic to any Republican position

As we are finding out more and more everyday that the swing states like GA, AZ, PA,etc. had ineligible voters to the tune of
nearly 35,000 alone in GA where Biden's margin of victory was 12,800
In Georgia, there was both an audit and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored in the process was evidence that nearly 35,000 Georgians had potentially voted illegally.
New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump. thefederalist.com

But in addition using COVID as an excuse these swing states manipulated JUNK MAIL voting... defined as where the state mails out to all registered voters, (whether they moved or not...) ballots, i.e. as in GA.
Using that excuse the anti-trumpers (including RINOs) worked the system by encouraging the MSM to report COVID deaths every day.
Well for every day since 2/7/20 I've tracked the world wide deaths from this web site: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
And the interesting data that almost ALL of the MSM NEVER reported was this:
A) 2.16% of the 186,962,271 reported cases died. World wide.
B) Now in the USA where the care was much better than many other places COVID deaths as of:
7/10/21 deaths: 622,708 of the 332,507,536 in the USA or 0.187%!!!
How many people die and how many are born each year?
So why did the MSM everyday for nearly all of 2020 daily pound US population about the deaths!
Oh woe was the USA!
0.18% deaths!
Political position taken by the MSM that did the below in 2016 and since they didn't succeed in phony news about Trump and those of us truly honest people after putting 96% of their donations to Hillary they swore it wouldn't happen again in 2020!
And it didn't because of the COVID phony news day in and day out!
Think about 5,020,000,000 Google results for "COVID"...
In just the News...4,260,000,000 results!
This Is explanation enough of why the truly mass majority of Americans are getting truly tired of the biased MSM/Democrats and their combined efforts to destroy the USA?
Again folks I don't make any of this up! I have links to statements like this one...

Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study​

I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
View attachment 511104
Any arrests yet?

No?

Just checking.

It's terrible what was done to Trump.

But now they have Biden. And very, very shortly after Biden was installed, I was able to see what an unmitigated disaster this was going to be for them.

And I thought: all right then.

Even better that Trump has exited Stage Right. They try, desperately and every day, to keep him alive here and everywhere. Notice that? They just. can't. let. him. go. Wow!

Why not? Isn't their guy Biden just the best thing? How about the second lady Kamala? Isn't she just a dream?

Whassamatter, Dems?

But now they have Biden. And very, very shortly after Biden was installed, I was able to see what an unmitigated disaster this was going to be for them.

Even better that Trump has exited Stage Right. They try, desperately and every day, to keep him alive here and everywhere. Notice that? They just. can't. let. him. go. Wow!

Why not? Isn't their guy Biden just the best thing? How about the second lady Kamala? Isn't she just a dream?

Whassamatter, Dems?
Why are you trying to pretend like your blob didn't exist?

He's been out of office 6 months. Nearly every day you or your fellow blubber talks about Hillary (who was never President) or Obama. @heathmyths is still bitching about her campaign contributions

Whassamatter, Dems?

He's been out of office 6 months. Nearly every day you or your fellow blubber talks about Hillary (who was never President) or Obama. @heathmyths is still bitching about her campaign contributions

Start a thread on your great man Biden

Whassamatter, Dems?

I'd rather hear you sulk.

As we are finding out more and more everyday that the swing states like GA, AZ, PA,etc. had ineligible voters to the tune of
nearly 35,000 alone in GA where Biden's margin of victory was 12,800
In Georgia, there was both an audit and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored in the process was evidence that nearly 35,000 Georgians had potentially voted illegally.
New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump. thefederalist.com

But in addition using COVID as an excuse these swing states manipulated JUNK MAIL voting... defined as where the state mails out to all registered voters, (whether they moved or not...) ballots, i.e. as in GA.
Using that excuse the anti-trumpers (including RINOs) worked the system by encouraging the MSM to report COVID deaths every day.
Well for every day since 2/7/20 I've tracked the world wide deaths from this web site: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
And the interesting data that almost ALL of the MSM NEVER reported was this:
A) 2.16% of the 186,962,271 reported cases died. World wide.
B) Now in the USA where the care was much better than many other places COVID deaths as of:
7/10/21 deaths: 622,708 of the 332,507,536 in the USA or 0.187%!!!
How many people die and how many are born each year?
So why did the MSM everyday for nearly all of 2020 daily pound US population about the deaths!
Oh woe was the USA!
0.18% deaths!
Political position taken by the MSM that did the below in 2016 and since they didn't succeed in phony news about Trump and those of us truly honest people after putting 96% of their donations to Hillary they swore it wouldn't happen again in 2020!
And it didn't because of the COVID phony news day in and day out!
Think about 5,020,000,000 Google results for "COVID"...
In just the News...4,260,000,000 results!
This Is explanation enough of why the truly mass majority of Americans are getting truly tired of the biased MSM/Democrats and their combined efforts to destroy the USA?
Again folks I don't make any of this up! I have links to statements like this one...

Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study​

I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
View attachment 511104
You are not seeing anything like that. Fox etc will feed you that crap forever.
There was no rigged election.
There will be no reinstatement if trump.
They will not find massive fraud.
You will be made to eat your words.

Yes there's the outright election theft and fraud, ballot box stuffing AND there's the over the top RIGGING of the election that took place over many months. Near 100% negative coverage of Trump while ignoring his long list of accomplishments and almost no negative coverage of Biden while he hid out in his basement. The RIGGING was off the charts. Talk about a thumb on the scale. If there had been fair and balanced coverage of both candidates Biden would have been obliterated. Oh wait, that's why they RIGGED it.
Yet ye have no evidence... You say it was rampant but if you know anything about elections you would know there would be a huge trail of evidence...

Trump built a war chest of $250m to fight this and where did that go? If you can't see the scam by now then you should consider your mental capacity to vote...

70+ court cases, even Trump's lawyers couldn't even accuse mass election fraud in court... If it would happen there would be blatant statistical anomalies all over the place, there isn't...

By the way, jumps in voting was absentee ballot drops, Remember Trump telling everyone to vote in person..

lol

Trump has only himself to blame.

What Trump did to the country was terrible.
Other candidates concede as to give there supporters a chance to accept the result and support the winner and unify the country.

Trump saw not conceding it as an opportunity to exploit his own base. He doesn't care about his country, it is just an act...

Whassamatter, Dems?

I'd rather hear you sulk.

Sulking? Oh you mistake me.

The Left is losing. Hard.

Like the postman-theologian exploits the fear of going to hell. This is a Chinese communist virus, so one can’t credibly argue there’s any democracy to it. Opportunism in your face with Chicago Grills.

Colin norris
Oh I agree that Trump won't be re-instated.
But as far as the bogus voting too many intelligent people recognize the three major factors that influenced the
Biden vote total.
1) Junk mail voting
2) COVID blown out of proportion by the MSM
3) MSM 95% negative reporting.
More and more Americans are seeing what the Biden was not only not phony BUT is not very dangerous to their lives.
But of course naive, uninformed people like you either don't care or are against American principles.

Yet ye have no evidence... You say it was rampant but if you know anything about elections you would know there would be a huge trail of evidence...

Trump built a war chest of $250m to fight this and where did that go? If you can't see the scam by now then you should consider your mental capacity to vote...

70+ court cases, even Trump's lawyers couldn't even accuse mass election fraud in court... If it would happen there would be blatant statistical anomalies all over the place, there isn't...

By the way, jumps in voting was absentee ballot drops, Remember Trump telling everyone to vote in person..
We have a mountain of evidence stop lying you hack talking points broken record.

Forum List

Back