Not one person....

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Not a single person that has howled about Chief Gallagher has had a single answer to a very IMPORTANT question.

The question.....? If the offense was so bad it rated a demotion in rank and confinement and lose of pay for a pose in a picture, HOW COME NOT ONE of the other seals in the picture were ever even reprimanded for it?

Where is Coyote , she whined the most. But when I ask her in any thread she ignores it. Or abandons the thread. Where are all those others that still insist it was wrong to restore his rank, why have NONE of them answered this simple question? Joe B claims it is ok to be selective because Gallagher was a bad apple.

Not a single person that has howled about Chief Gallagher has had a single answer to a very IMPORTANT question.

The question.....? If the offense was so bad it rated a demotion in rank and confinement and lose of pay for a pose in a picture, HOW COME NOT ONE of the other seals in the picture were ever even reprimanded for it?

Where is Coyote , she whined the most. But when I ask her in any thread she ignores it. Or abandons the thread. Where are all those others that still insist it was wrong to restore his rank, why have NONE of them answered this simple question? Joe B claims it is ok to be selective because Gallagher was a bad apple.
Coyote is a moron, don't bother asking that one anything. I'm not sure about Joe B.

I believe it was Gallagher's team mates that testified against him for the prosecution. I believe it was determined that he acted alone.

I believe it was Gallagher's team mates that testified against him for the prosecution. I believe it was determined that he acted alone.
Wrong as usual, most of his team threatened to invoke the 5th amendment at the Courts-Martial. Further the PICTURE is of ALL his team including the LT as well as several others POSING with the body. Keep on making shit up, he was found NOT guilty of all the claims he murdered people and only one of his team made those claims.

Forum List

Back