Not One Dime Of Federal Aid

I stand by my the thread title is misleading and that is BS statement.

In regards that the spend a lot of money out of country and then not here...........I agree with you willowtree.

Schools in the area.............yes they should be rebuilt and should have already had funding.

Coast Guard is essential to rescue in the Gulf there,,,,,,,,,so yes it should have been funded.

Air Force Base............needs to be looked into.........They left F22 Raptors that cost a but load of money there because they couldn't fly..........and they were damaged in the storm...........Where is the Aircraft Storage there to protect these high dollar aircraft if they can't be flown for a storm??????????

That is an issue that needs to be addressed ...........they cost too dang much not to have reiforced aircraft storage there for these planes.........and at the same time would they be better off further away from the coast because of this..........

Those are the most expensive aircraft we build.......Only the F35 costs more............and that is an issue with me.
I have seen Tyndall I have seen everything from Panama City to Apalachicola. The hangers were smashed to smithereens! The democrats will not vote for aid as payback for Puerto Rico. We were a cat 5 storm and we get zit. We pay taxes too. Does Puerto Rico?

The title of this thread is deceiving. Federal Aid did happen as I just posted from the local news source in Panama City.

Funding hasn't happened to restore issues that affect the economy there. Repairs that are essential to the area to get tax revenues..............

Seems the argument is that Dems are demanding more funding for Puerto Rico OR ELSE..........yet we spent massive money in Puerto Rico to rebuild the Island and moved a third of their population to the United States Free of Charge.

So a political BS issue is stopping the rebuilding of military bases and Coast Guard bases as well as schools........figures the rebuilding of the bases there are being HELD HOSTAGE BY THE LEFT over Puerto Rico........which GOT MASSIVE RELIEF.
Puerto Rico got paper towels

tenor.gif

Yawn.............hell of a lot spent and done there than paper towels......but enjoy your trolling
They got paper towels

What else can those freeloaders want?

In regards that the spend a lot of money out of country and then not here...........I agree with you willowtree.

Schools in the area.............yes they should be rebuilt and should have already had funding.

Coast Guard is essential to rescue in the Gulf there,,,,,,,,,so yes it should have been funded.

Air Force Base............needs to be looked into.........They left F22 Raptors that cost a but load of money there because they couldn't fly..........and they were damaged in the storm...........Where is the Aircraft Storage there to protect these high dollar aircraft if they can't be flown for a storm??????????

That is an issue that needs to be addressed ...........they cost too dang much not to have reiforced aircraft storage there for these planes.........and at the same time would they be better off further away from the coast because of this..........

Those are the most expensive aircraft we build.......Only the F35 costs more............and that is an issue with me.
I have seen Tyndall I have seen everything from Panama City to Apalachicola. The hangers were smashed to smithereens! The democrats will not vote for aid as payback for Puerto Rico. We were a cat 5 storm and we get zit. We pay taxes too. Does Puerto Rico?
Military Air Bases are funded by the taxpayers, if the base is essential, it will be rebuilt

The state of Florida should pay for the rest. They voted for Trump

Military Air Bases are funded by the taxpayers, if the base is essential, it will be rebuilt

The state of Florida should pay for the rest. They voted for Trump
Okay. We’ll take it out of our federal tax dollars.

ICYMI: MARCO RUBIO: Playing politics with disaster funding, Democrat obstruction hits new low

Hurricane Michael made landfall on Florida’s Panhandle six months ago, destroying homes, communities, jobs, and the local economy. As Floridians try to piece their lives back together, local and state officials continue to call on Congress to provide overdue disaster funds.

Last week, the United States Senate had the opportunity to answer that call by passing a comprehensive disaster relief package that would bring billions of dollars to Florida’s disaster-stricken communities and around the nation. Democrats sadly said no.

That vote was inexcusable and indefensible.

It is inexcusable that my Democratic colleagues are using Puerto Rico as an excuse to deny much-needed aid to states that were hit by natural disasters. And in so doing, Senate Democrats also blocked $600 million in nutrition assistance to Puerto Rican disaster survivors, for whom they claim to be supporting. While they play their political games, the situation on the ground—both in Northwest Florida and in Puerto Rico—will only get worse. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Fuck democrats, they are all assholes!

We have $20 trillion in debt
We can’t afford it

That is what Republicans said after Hurricane Sandy hit NJ

Maybe once our debt is paid off

ICYMI: MARCO RUBIO: Playing politics with disaster funding, Democrat obstruction hits new low

Hurricane Michael made landfall on Florida’s Panhandle six months ago, destroying homes, communities, jobs, and the local economy. As Floridians try to piece their lives back together, local and state officials continue to call on Congress to provide overdue disaster funds.

Last week, the United States Senate had the opportunity to answer that call by passing a comprehensive disaster relief package that would bring billions of dollars to Florida’s disaster-stricken communities and around the nation. Democrats sadly said no.

It is inexcusable that my Democratic colleagues are using Puerto Rico as an excuse to deny much-needed aid to states that were hit by natural disasters. And in so doing, Senate Democrats also blocked $600 million in nutrition assistance to Puerto Rican disaster survivors, for whom they claim to be supporting. While they play their political games, the situation on the ground—both in Northwest Florida and in Puerto Rico—will only get worse. They should be ashamed of themselves.

We can’t afford it

We’ll take care of it!

Just stop with calling everyone you don’t agree with a Russian troll. It is sickening. There are some real trolls here, but if you paid real attention you would know who they are in heartbeat, but you just fling it recklessly around.
This is a political issue! Congress fails to send aid to the Florida panhandle! I explained that up There! That makes it political.

But of course you're lying:

Federal Disaster Assistance Approaches $1 Billion for Hurricane Michael | FEMA.gov

If you Russian fools didn't lie, you'd have nothing to post.

We can’t afford it

Bullshit

The title of this thread is deceiving. Federal Aid did happen as I just posted from the local news source in Panama City.

Funding hasn't happened to restore issues that affect the economy there. Repairs that are essential to the area to get tax revenues..............

Seems the argument is that Dems are demanding more funding for Puerto Rico OR ELSE..........yet we spent massive money in Puerto Rico to rebuild the Island and moved a third of their population to the United States Free of Charge.

So a political BS issue is stopping the rebuilding of military bases and Coast Guard bases as well as schools........figures the rebuilding of the bases there are being HELD HOSTAGE BY THE LEFT over Puerto Rico........which GOT MASSIVE RELIEF.
Puerto Rico got paper towels

tenor.gif

Yawn.............hell of a lot spent and done there than paper towels......but enjoy your trolling
They got paper towels

What else can those freeloaders want?
30 Billion plus dollars in paper towels.............They are going to build a paper towel wall for hurricanes...........Amazing.

I agree with you on how Puerto Rico got massive funding and Florida got only a little compared.........The Dems are bat shit crazy on the Puerto Rican thing. PR got the lion's share of all funding and the Dems want even more. My information from FEMA shows that.

On the hangers destroyed........Why aren't the hangers built to withstand storms when they house the most expensive aircraft in the Airforce...........I have a problem with that.

I agree with you on how Puerto Rico got massive funding and Florida got only a little compared.........The Dems are bat shit crazy on the Puerto Rican thing. PR got the lion's share of all funding and the Dems want even more. My information from FEMA shows that.

On the hangers destroyed........Why aren't the hangers built to withstand storms when they house the most expensive aircraft in the Airforce...........I have a problem with that.
This was an exceptionally strong storm! I am thankful that I am still living!

We can’t afford it

Congress Gives Final Approval to Hurricane Sandy Aid

Sandy didn't get any money either ..........LOL

Up yours Dems............Massive money there also but of COURSE NOT ENOUGH..............

In Florida only 1.1 Billion.............Had it been Miami you'd be having a fit........Blow me libs.

I live on the Gulf Coast not far from you.......I can relate.....

I am in Panama City, are you east or west of me?

West

West
So you escaped his wrath! Anyway they were just discussing this development on the local news! Seems like a cat 5 get 90% reimbursement from fema and five from federal and five from state. Congress needs to get off their partisan asses!

West
So you escaped his wrath! Anyway they were just discussing this development on the local news! Seems like a cat 5 get 90% reimbursement from fema and five from federal and five from state. Congress needs to get off their partisan asses!
They are playing political games just like the Winger Troll on this thread.........

Sandy got massive funding and so did Puerto Rico............yet they say it isn't enough and do their USUAL WHINING...........

In the meantime.......the Coast Guard and schools need approval.......In regards to the base........It needs to be upgraded to better hangers for any future storm if the F22's are going to stay there.................

I'd say they are saying it's Red so we don't give a fuck regarding the Libs......same as always..................using it to Black Mail to get more hand outs from the 2 they say didn't get enough because they are Blue.

West
They are playing political games just like the Winger Troll on this thread.........

Sandy got massive funding and so did Puerto Rico............yet they say it isn't enough and do their USUAL WHINING...........

In the meantime.......the Coast Guard and schools need approval.......In regards to the base........It needs to be upgraded to better hangers for any future storm if the F22's are going to stay there.................

I'd say they are saying it's Red so we don't give a fuck regarding the Libs......same as always..................using it to Black Mail to get more hand outs from the 2 they say didn't get enough because they are Blue.
I think PR got greedy and artificially jacked up the death toll.

West

I think PR got greedy and artificially jacked up the death toll.
They did......They were Bankrupt before the Maria hit..........They had not maintained right of way on power lines for decades........

They were in charge of distributing the emergency supplies from FEMA distribution Centers........they FAILED MISERABLY AT IT..........They said we did basically nothing.........but had over 10000 personnel there right after the storm.

They LIE FOR MONEY..........they were the FAILURES THERE....not the U.S. response to the hurricane.............We basically rebuilt a country that was already destroyed before the storm hit...........We also paid to relocate a third of their population here...............imagine that........and to the left for political BS say we didn't do enough.

The left is a complete joke.

Forum List

Back