Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Has it been even suggested that if we were to reach 100% vaccination in the entire country that we could eliminate covid 19? I don't think it has, and I don't think it would matter. Since even vaccinated people can get covid, can be hospitalized from covid, and can die from covid, these masks and social distancing will likely be here for a very long time.

It seems that those pushing the vaccine are under the impression that once everyone is vaccinated, then we'll all be safe. This is not the case. Until they develop an ACTUAL vaccine, one that prevents you from getting covid, the danger will persist. As long as YOU are vaccinated, considering that even vaccinated can get and transmit covid, then someone else's vaccination status is inconsequential. As long as you and those you care about are protected, I don't know why you need to worry about what others do. If they want to gamble with their life, thats their business, right?

Meanwhile, back in reality ... quitting rates are around 0.5%, no matter what the business is. Those are the deadbeats, moochers and morons that businesses want to get rid of. Businesses are ecstatic that those losers chose to quit.

In Texas, everyone is just ignoring the idiot governor's anti-mandate mandate, as they laugh at the pathetic Trump-wannabee.

Customers want the mandates. They want to do business with people who won't kill them. They're funny that way.

The mandates have been very successful. Antivaxxers are having to face up to just what a tiny and unpopular minority they are, and they're not handling it well.

Not Just Southwest:

A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

11 Oct 2021 ~~ By Paul Goldberg
The media has largely ignored the pushback Joe Biden is receiving or his vaccine/testing mandate.
Just one call out over a weekend brought Southwest airlines to its knees however, it’s not just Southwest Airlines.
Amtrak had to cancel trains because of a “staffing issue,” shipbuilding employees in Newport News are promising to to crush production over the mandate.

Workers for the ship building company Huntington Ingalls are furious over the mandate that they must be vaccinated by December 8th. A letter from COOO Chris Kastner informed employees that if they don’t get vaccinated they could lose their jobs which incited protests.
A group gathered last Friday protesting the mandate and only 59% of shipbuilders are vaccinated. Should Huntington Ingalls follow through with Joe Biden’s mandate it would cripple the shipbuilding industry.
In Washington State there has been “unprecedented” disruptions because of “staffing shortages.”
The Samish, which is one of three vessels serving the Anacortes- San Juan Islands was taken out of service after 28 workers called out.
State Ferries spokesperson Ian Sterling reported that 230 employees have not complied with the State’s vaccination mandate which has crippled the ferry system.
“We still have time before the 18th. We don’t know what the full impact will be and how many people will choose to leave state employment,” Sterling said.
The ferry system is the only “viable way off the islands for most people” and the staffing shortage is going to cause a crisis in the area.
The union representing pilots for American Airlines has warned the company they may end up in the same boat as Southwest Airlines during the holiday seasons if they don’t start accepting exemptions.
“Some of APA’s members are unable to undergo vaccination for documented medical reasons, while others are reluctant to get vaccinated based upon concerns about the potential for career-ending side effects,” read the Sept. 24 letter.
~Snip~
Staff must prove they have been vaccinated by November 24 – the day before Thanksgiving – or they can be fired.
OAN reporter Jack Posobiec has learned that the White House is feeling the heat and Secretary Pete’s phone has been ringing off the hook.

There is a massive wave of pushback that is being ignored by the media below are posts from government employees and an airline pilot pushing back.

Comment:
Let’s go Brandon!
They set a vax deadline to the day before Thanksgiving? Busiest travel day of the year?
WE THE PEOPLE must assert our constitutional rights!!!!!-
If the majority of America refuses Joey Xi's edicts on vaccinations, what will he do? Send us all to re-education camps to be taught CRT?
Meanwhile this is all the fault of the Secretary of Transportation Pete Butt-jig....
It's obvious that the Bai Dung administration is fully staffed by Keystone Kops....
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies and Joey Xi Bai Dung are thrilled. The more America, hurts the better for them. So they think. They want us to suffer to show they are in charge and only they can help us. They want us on our knees. Will it work? Well, look at who is drooling on the Resolute Desk. He is there and the world suffers. And the idiot democrats vote for it. I am optimistic.
The People Will Not Let This Stand and Revolting. We must all stand together.....

There is absolutely no evidence that this had anything to do with the vaccine mandate. The head of the pilot's union said this had nothing to do with a sick-out, He is suing Southwest over the mandate so he certainly would not lie if it were true. Several airlines have established vaccine mandates so several airlines should have been affected.

George Washington was a communist? He established a vaccine mandate for his troops.

There is absolutely no evidence that this had anything to do with the vaccine mandate. The head of the pilot's union said this had nothing to do with a sick-out, He is suing Southwest over the mandate so he certainly would not lie if it were true. Several airlines have established vaccine mandates so several airlines should have been affected.

George Washington was a communist? He established a vaccine mandate for his troops.

Sure, head of a unions and Democrats never lie....fricken dumbass.

Meanwhile, back in reality ... quitting rates are around 0.5%, no matter what the business is. Those are the deadbeats, moochers and morons that businesses want to get rid of. Businesses are ecstatic that those losers chose to quit.

In Texas, everyone is just ignoring the idiot governor's anti-mandate mandate, as they laugh at the pathetic Trump-wannabee.

Customers want the mandates. They want to do business with people who won't kill them. They're funny that way.

If that's true (and I know you're just making it up) it shows the ignorance of our people. If you are vaxed then it doesn't matter who you are around. If you're still afraid of covid, then you can get covid from a vaxed or non-vaxed person. It doesn't matter and this has been well documented.

You shut the fuck up and get YOUR shots. That's where your authority ENDS until you are willing to stand in front of me and accept what happens.
No need, my little Internet Tough-Guy Princess... the law will take care of that on behalf of the SANE folks in this country...

They're not going to end it as long as they continue to be allowed to exploit it in order to exercise unrighteous dominion over the people that they were elected to serve.

When has a corrupt criminal politician ever been known to willingly give up power that he has wrongfully seized?

Oh, Mormon Bob, you suffer from the Libertarian Delusion that we can get buy without government. The fact is, we've taken MUCH WORSE steps to contain diseases in the past. Ever hear of a lady called "Typhoid Mary"?

Your side owns that, all of it.

Yours is the side that created the #CoronaHoax2020 in the first place, maliciously and fraudulently manipulated those numbers in order to claim more than an order of magnitude of deaths and other harm attributed to what, in hard reality, is nothing more than a routine flu outbreak.

It's fun to argue science with ignorant cultists. The guy who thinks Joseph Smith was really talking to God, doesn't think Covid-19 is real. Okay.

Yours is the side that used this hoax as an excuse to deliberately and maliciously sabotage the economy, and to seize and abuse all manner of other powers to which it has no legitimate claim.

Really? Most companies imposed changes voluntarily. Company I consulted for during Covid, as I said, shut down six times because one person came in with Covid, and they had to scrub down the whole building.

Trump has three months to prepare before Covid hit and he did nothing.

And yours is the side that encouraged and supported the destructive mobs of subhuman criminal filth who have been rioting and looting and otherwise behaving the way that only subhuman criminal filth behave.

Um, yeah, guy, here's the thing, given the temper you've expressed here, if we treated Mormons the way we treat blacks, you'd be re-enacting the Mountain Meadow Massacre on a weekly basis.

We had riots because police misconduct kept happening. Period. The problem is you were more offended by this...

1634202987638.png

than this...

1634202997720.png

Which is why you had riots.

Last edited:
Getting your talking points from the DNC communist party again? Trump never said take IVERMECTIN instead of vaccines....Trump actually pushed through getting the vaccines approved for usage and supports using them. Trump may have said that Ivermectin has been working at fighting the covid---and OH MY GAWD---medical studies are supporting this--Trump was again right (about the Ivermectin---I am not so sure about the

I was referring to Rogan, not Trump...

As for Trump supporting vaccines, he mentioned it once, his cultists booed him and he immediately backed down.

He knows that. No matter how many times I tell him he immediately loses a debate when using lies, he continues to use lies which is why he continues to lose debates.

Welfare Ray, I usually dance circles around you.

He blames Trump for 2020 but refuses to blame Biden for 2021. But he's not a hypocrite.

2021, Biden inherited a mess, which he is doing his best to fix.

You see, this is the usual Republican game plan.

Get voted out because you fuck up the country.
Whine that the Democrat who replaced you isn't fixing what you fucked up fast enough.
When he does fix things, then start whining about some bullshit social issue.
If all else fails, steal the election when the voters don't buy your shit.

This is the pattern we saw with Clinton and Obama.... we'll see it again here.

He couldn't do anything about the riots because a US President cannot go into a communist city and takeover. If he could have, the riots would have lasted less than three days. It was the communist Mayors that forbade him from getting involved, remember?

Sure he could have done something. He could have gotten behind police reform and told McConnel to stop blocking it in the Senate.

NO, the Mayors didn't want him to send in Feds to start killing people, that's how we got into this mess.

It was Trump in July of 2020 that signed contracts with 8 potential vaccine makers that stipulated upon FDA approval, Americans will come first in their vaccine distribution. Also it was Trump who put a lot of pressure on the FDA to approve the vaccines. The recession was caused by Joe's buddies in China, but I know you can't have an honest debate which is why you use lies. It's all you leftists have.

The recession was caused by Trump's failure to act on Covid in a timely fashion. COvid NEVER, EVER should have become a cultural issue, but Trump made it one. The Europeans and Japanese handled this much better because this never became a political issue.

I doubt everything but Trump kept them at bay and would have continued to do so until we did pull out which would have been the right way. No Americans left behind, no US military equipment left behind, no Afghan translators and helpers to the US military left behind, no takeover of the Kabul airport, and of course no dead American solders.

Trump didn't keep them at bay, he just gave them everything they wanted.

There was no "right" way to pull out. We weren't going to destroy that military equipment with 2500 guys... If you NRA guys are nutty about your guns, imagine the Afghan Militias...

All that shit was going to happen regardless... because that's what Trump agreed to. He was the one who made it HARDER for Afghan translators to get asylum.

The relationship between employees and employers is going to become more adversarial in all jobs. Its not a bad thing.

The relationship between employees and employers is going to become more adversarial in all jobs. Its not a bad thing.
That is as it should be when employers start becoming enforcers of the dictates of tyrants. That's when the employer ceases to be a friend and becomes an enemy. Soon, they will have a workforce of walking dead people, which is exactly what they deserve.

And we of long memory will smile at them when they realize how they have screwed themselves.

I don't think the problem is that the relationship has become more adversarial.

It's more along the line of the balance of power has shifted towards the employee, because with 360,000 baby Boomers retiring every month, and not enough Millennials to replace them, they have a better bargaining position.

That is as it should be when employers start becoming enforcers of the dictates of tyrants. That's when the employer ceases to be a friend and becomes an enemy. Soon, they will have a workforce of walking dead people, which is exactly what they deserve.

And we of long memory will smile at them when they realize how they have screwed themselves.

1634207514667.png

I don't look at my employer as my friend.

I realize that we have a relationship. I perform certain services for which I am compensated.

I've also been on the receiving end of a lot of shitty behavior by employers over the years, but insisting I get a shot so I don't endanger myself or others isn't one of them.

Several employers I have worked for insisted that I wear eye protection when walking out through the plant. Why? Because the cost of paying me disability for the rest of my life for a lost eye isn't profitable.

As stated, there's a practical reason why employers would want to mandate vaccines. One sick person can shut down the plant for a day. If a customer catches Covid because he was exposed at your place of business, that has all sorts of potential for liability.

This never, ever should have been a cultural issue, but your side has made it one.

Sure he could have done something. He could have gotten behind police reform and told McConnel to stop blocking it in the Senate.

NO, the Mayors didn't want him to send in Feds to start killing people, that's how we got into this mess.

It had nothing to do with any stupid police reform. How police conduct themselves is not a federal government issue, it's a local issue controlled by the communists in their cities. The problem is they didn't go in there and bust heads, arrest people and give them high bails, put them in prison for the maximum term. You had Whorris out there broadcasting the Go Fund Me account for lowlifes to donate money in which to bail them out. That was the problem, pandering to them like DumBama did during his two riots. Now they feel they can riot anytime they need to steal more shit.

The recession was caused by Trump's failure to act on Covid in a timely fashion. COvid NEVER, EVER should have become a cultural issue, but Trump made it one. The Europeans and Japanese handled this much better because this never became a political issue.

It's amazing you have no idea how stupid you sound. The US had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries except China if you can believe their reporting. If not for the commie cities and states closing down, we would have beat them as well. Since you are that retarded to think a President can stop a highly contagious man made virus, what's Dementia's excuse? More people have died from Covid under him than the great President Trump, and he has three vaccines on his side. So what should Trump have done that was in the presidential authority? Biden will be fighting court cases for what he's doing the rest of his final term.

Trump didn't keep them at bay, he just gave them everything they wanted.

There was no "right" way to pull out. We weren't going to destroy that military equipment with 2500 guys... If you NRA guys are nutty about your guns, imagine the Afghan Militias...

All that shit was going to happen regardless... because that's what Trump agreed to. He was the one who made it HARDER for Afghan translators to get asylum.

Yes there was a right way to pull out and Trump had those plans. The only thing Trump agreed to is that we will pull out based on what's happening on the ground. Dementia went against every generals advice in his administration, and they testified to that at the congressional hearing. Every thing he did, Trump would have done the opposite, and the Taliban would not be the most well armed fundamentalist group in the world right now.

2021, Biden inherited a mess, which he is doing his best to fix.

You see, this is the usual Republican game plan.

Get voted out because you fuck up the country.
Whine that the Democrat who replaced you isn't fixing what you fucked up fast enough.
When he does fix things, then start whining about some bullshit social issue.
If all else fails, steal the election when the voters don't buy your shit.

This is the pattern we saw with Clinton and Obama.... we'll see it again here.

Bullshit. New cases and deaths going down at the end of Trump's term. The vaccine getting to more people. Now we are in worse shape under Dementia than we ever were under Trump. Under Dementia, our hospitals are at their breaking point. Now that he's pressuring medical facilities to have vaccine mandates, those healthcare workers are walking off the job just like our mass transportation workers.

Yeah, he's fixing things alright. More residual income spent on gasoline, inflation like we haven't seen in over 20 years, our border a complete mess, Trump had all those things under control, so don't try to bullshit anybody with this lie that he handed Dementia a mess. All the mess today was under control when we had a real President, and all the mess today was created by Dementia and the Communist party.

I've never given one president one ounce of credit for the economy. It's the middle and lower class workers only who do the heavy lifting.

Forum List

Back