Not fake news

I agree with that as well, my comment was RE the article that schools are forwarding the idea that the national flag "triggered" some Americans. (I can't use the quote function on this site in FireFox for whatever reason)
Got it. Thanks. Maybe it's time to shit can FireFox?

GLASNOST yea idk it's just this site so it's usually not too much of an issue. I think it has to do with the ads, they pop up inside the reply box for me.

I agree with that as well, my comment was RE the article that schools are forwarding the idea that the national flag "triggered" some Americans. (I can't use the quote function on this site in FireFox for whatever reason)
Got it. Thanks. Maybe it's time to shit can FireFox?

How is that relevant?

Do you always spew random garbage or is this your first time? You do it quite well.

Schools are waging war against the US.
I don't know if they are ..... but they should. They should be demanding comprehensive curriculum that prepares students for life in "the real world" rather than pumping them up with misinformation, disinformation and political propaganda. The only thing such a pseudo-education does is dumb the population down.

Children need to taught that Democracy is a GOOD THING, not an obstacle standing in the way of world domination designed for the mongers.

The appropriate etiquette for a country in distress (such as a despot coming to power) is to fly the flag upside down.

The appropriate etiquette for a country in distress (such as a despot coming to power) is to fly the flag upside down.
The proper etiquette (for honest citizens who want the best for their country) is take a good look at what they got ..... before they judge any new regime change. If they really are patriots, they will hope for the best for their country and be willing to turn the flag up-side down (as you say) or turn it right-side up if the new government is actually an improvement.

The proper etiquette (for honest citizens who want the best for their country) is take a good look at what they got ..... before they judge any new regime change. If they really are patriots, they will hope for the best for their country and be willing to turn the flag up-side down (as you say) or turn it right-side up if the new government is actually an improvement.
Glenn Greenwald: Trump will have vast powers. He can thank Democrats for them.

GLASNOST Yeah I have Ad block plus, it hides the ads but I still can't do quote/reply and i have to use the BB Code Editor version if I want to make a comment at all ~shrug~

He campaigned as a fascist, and now all of his appointments are hardcore fascists. Every true American has already rejected him.

Glenn Greenwald: Trump will have vast powers. He can thank Democrats for them.
I told you to go sit on your ears. I didn't say that you could stop. I'll tell you when you've learned your lesson. So far ..... you haven't.

despot.jpg

Dis site just gives off a bunch of errors (with ABP on or off) ~shrug~

http://i.imgur.com/wJRuSBB.jpg - full size if the devs care heh

Have you asked the USMB in-house computer guru for advice on quoting? BTW, is it only multi-quoting that's the problem or even single quotes?

Try quoting me manually using:
bracket+QUOTE+=+"+GLASNOST, post: 15862392, member: 58468+2+end bracket
.... then the normal ...
bracket+/+QUOTE+end bracket
If that works you might be able to get the rest to work too.

Well I actually hand code websites so I mean if I /really/ cared I could "hack" the site html and fluff the quote system through BB Code, but honestly, it's not worth the effort to do that every time I want to respond to something. I'm 'usually' quick enough to reply directly under the comment in question -- or at least remember to add the RE points, but I claim being sick and on medication as my excuse this evening heh

I typically type 80WPM I'm probably only hitting 40 tonight cause I'm having Hillary vision (double vision heh)

Forum List

Back