Not Even Republicans Are Falling For The Bogus "Hardening" Of Amnesty Don's Flip-Flop

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Just as I suspected, not even Republicans are falling for the so-called "hardening" of Donald Trump aka "Amnesty Don's" immigration policy. This is of course after he swore he was "softening."

His supporters are now recognizing that they've been had, hoodwinked and bamboozled by a charlatan, a liberal charlatan at that.

Listen to what this faithful Republican and Rush Limbaugh caller said...

After Being Lectured by Caller, Limbaugh Swears He Never Took Trump Seriously on Immigration

Just as I suspected, not even Republicans are falling for the so-called "hardening" of Donald Trump aka "Amnesty Don's" immigration policy. This is of course after he swore he was "softening."

His supporters are now recognizing that they've been had, hoodwinked and bamboozled by a charlatan, a liberal charlatan at that.

After Being Lectured by Caller, Limbaugh Swears He Never Took Trump Seriously on Immigration

Why don't you share with us YOUR thoughts on immigration policy (if you have any)?

Why don't you share with us YOUR thoughts on immigration policy (if you have any)?

Amnesty Don's the guy running .... away from his wall. LOL

Last I heard - Trump's so-called WALL is now down to a symbolic/virtual WALL. Funny...

Trump went soft. He couldn't stay hard.

But give the man a break. He's 70 years old. What're you gonna do?

Last edited:

you have been conned ,rube

Frankly, nobody with half a brain has fallen for much that Trump has said. For myself, I've heard him say one thing that, though I find it morally reprehensible, I yet think it what must be done. However, I'm not so concerned about that one thing that I'm willing to take "all of Trump" just to get that one thing.

Frankly, nobody with half a brain has fallen for much that Trump has said. For myself, I've heard him say one thing that, though I find it morally reprehensible, I yet think it what must be done. However, I'm not so concerned about that one thing that I'm willing to take "all of Trump" just to get that one thing.

Mocking the reporter really bugged me, but in retrospect maybe he wasn't acting.

Forum List

Back