By my own experience. Every believer has its experience, though atheist does not.
So you have nothing. Got it.
Nothing except the experience, guy.
So what is it? :popcorn:
Experience? Everybody knows what is it. When you test something and get results which are sufficient for your decision.
So what was yours? You too much of a weenie to say?
Because it is almost impossible! How could you describe your experience of love or hatred to someone, who never felt this? Or other feelings, being pleased or annoyed? It is inner psychological experience.
Religion - i mean Christianty - provide man with something, that is not experienced never before. You could either believe it and try or not.

P. S. By Christianity I consider Orthodox Eastern Church, which is being unchanged since Roman Empire and Byzantium.

Experience? Everybody knows what is it. When you test something and get results which are sufficient for your decision.
Because it is almost impossible! How could you describe your experience of love or hatred to someone, who never felt this? Or other feelings, being pleased or annoyed? It is inner psychological experience.
Religion - i mean Christianty - provide man with something, that is not experienced never before. You could either believe it and try or not.

P. S. By Christianity I consider Orthodox Eastern Church, which is being unchanged since Roman Empire and Byzantium.

By the way, Mudda, just for interest, if you are honest with yourself etc., how do you feel about people who believe in God? What do you think they are? Are they mentaly ill or really want to mislead you? For what reason then?

Just interested in the way people like you argue.

By the way, Mudda, just for interest, if you are honest with yourself etc., how do you feel about people who believe in God? What do you think they are? Are they mentaly ill or really want to mislead you? For what reason then?

People who believe in god are generally wishful thinkers who are on the lower end of the intelligence scale and who need the myths to make sense of their lives because they are too dim to have a life that has meaning with resorting to invisible beings that nobody knows where they are or has ever seen them.
People like you who are so desperate to make sense out of everything that you make up situations that you convince yourself were touched by the hand of your invisible friend. Even though when looked at objectively, nothing extraordinary ever happened.

People who believe in god are generally wishful thinkers who are on the lower end of the intelligence scale and who need the myths to make sense of their lives because they are too dim to have a life that has meaning with resorting to invisible beings that nobody knows where they are or has ever seen them.
But in the middle centures, when science was in early and most profound stages of development most of scientists were believers, how is it possible, that scientists were "at the lower intelligence scale"?

People like you who are so desperate to make sense out of everything that you make up situations that you convince yourself were touched by the hand of your invisible friend. Even though when looked at objectively, nothing extraordinary ever happened.

Uhhh, because you grouped all cultures and religions into one definition of God and never defined or seperated the many expressions yourself you managed to claim people who believe in Shalem (becoming stable complete and whole [evolve]) are
"wishful thinkers who are on the lower end of the intelligence scale and who need evolution beliefs to make sense of their lives because they are too dim to have a life that has meaning with resorting to invisible (non anthropromorphic concepts).

BRILLIANT, you included yourself!

:)

But in the middle centures, when science was in early and most profound stages of development most of scientists were believers, how is it possible, that scientists were "at the lower intelligence scale"?
They were only smart for their times. Nowadays, someone with their amount of intelligence would be total dimwits.

Uhhh, because you grouped all cultures and religions into one definition of God and never defined or seperated the many expressions yourself you managed to claim people who believe in Shalem (becoming stable complete and whole [evolve]) are
"wishful thinkers who are on the lower end of the intelligence scale and who need evolution beliefs to make sense of their lives because they are too dim to have a life that has meaning with resorting to invisible (non anthropromorphic concepts).

I'm agnostic, I see no proof of any invisible being. And I don't know who Shalem is, so don't group me in with that fool.

They were only smart for their times. Nowadays, someone with their amount of intelligence would be total dimwits.
Really? Ha-ha. So, in your opinion people are getting smarter and smarter? Maybe today's student is more intelligent than Newton or Leibniz? Cause their results people learn in ordinary school (differential equations, integrals).

How stupid then ancient greeks and romans should be in comparison with modern teenagers)))

I'm agnostic, I see no proof of any invisible being. And I don't know who Shalem is, so don't group me in with that fool.
I just described what the word meant-
Shalem is a concept and a most finite description of creation's source and power.
But also shared name, as in Moshiach will be named in the Holy City and carry the Hebrew God's name. The reason is simple why the name is shared. Because Moshiach is mediator between this Essence and man, describing Creation's Essence so we know & understand our purpose and reflect and manifest that nature. So of course the description would be named after the describer.
Your ego along with being embedded in a Christian society which you borrow definitions and precept expectations from and influence even your non belief, is making you say there is no evolution or nature of Creation nor
describer & reflection of that nature.
Which would explain why you yourself refuse to Shalem and progress(evolve), learn, become a more stable forum participator.
You are saying that a Jewish version of a Pope (High Priest) can't exist, that it's a silly invisible notion, yet the fact the imposter and adversary version (Pope himself) exists Proves you mistaken and foolish.

Must be tough losing an argument against someone who doesn't exist while you type to yourself.
;-)

Really? Ha-ha. So, in your opinion people are getting smarter and smarter? Maybe today's student is more intelligent than Newton or Leibniz? Cause their results people learn in ordinary school (differential equations, integrals).

How stupid then ancient greeks and romans should be in comparison with modern teenagers)))
Ancient Greeks and romans thought the earth was flat. 'Nuff said.

Shalem is a concept and a most finite description of creation's source and power.
But also shared name, as in Moshiach will be named in the Holy City and carry the Hebrew God's name. The reason is simple why the name is shared. Because Moshiach is mediator between this Essence and man, describing Creation's Essence so we know & understand our purpose and reflect and manifest that nature. So of course the description would be named after the describer.
Your ego along with being embedded in a Christian society which you borrow definitions and precept expectations from and influence even your non belief, is making you say there is no evolution or nature of Creation nor
Which would explain why you yourself refuse to Shalem and progress(evolve), learn, become a more stable forum participator.
You are saying that a Jewish version of a Pope (High Priest) can't exist, that it's a silly invisible notion, yet the fact the imposter and adversary version (Pope himself) exists Proves you mistaken and foolish.

Must be tough losing an argument against someone who doesn't exist while you type to yourself.
;-)
You argue with yourself and your conclusion is always that I'm wrong or that I'm foolish, or mistaken... and you've also decided that I never evolve, well, I used to eat meat until my thinking evolved to being a healthier mindset, and now I'm a vegetarian. Now go chew a cow's ass.

1371681979_f4f99b4e892d635afc8e8801205f8e54.jpg

You have nothing further to say. Good for you.

Nothing needed.

;-)
You argue with yourself and your conclusion is always that I'm wrong or that I'm foolish, or mistaken... and you've also decided that I never evolve, well, I used to eat meat until my thinking evolved to being a healthier mindset, and now I'm a vegetarian. Now go chew a cow's ass.

You said you were foolish, your words were used against you.
I'll give you an even simpler example;
One culture worships sharks, so you'd be saying sharks don't exist and are the cultures invisible god. If you truly believe sharks don't exist then you won't mind swimming off the Australian coast with that "invisible" Cow god meat tied around your body. You know meat that doesn't exist that India adores.
I don't think your argument is thought out and you are not willing to admit when you categorize everyone as the same concept nor admit that you are just as much duped by using one cultures bastardization of mere words & precepts.

Being a Vegan is a form of religion..It certainly is followed by at least three religions so keeping with the thread Not all religions are created the same... Mudda may deny he is a follower of a religion but tell it to the followers of Janaisim or Buddhism to name a few...One does not have to believe in a divine being to still practise the precepts of a religion... Truly " Food " for thought....

Nothing needed.
Then :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back