Zone1 Not Actually Sure If God Still Communicates With People Today Or Not

Maybe. But man cannot live by bread alone. It takes money to spread the word. At least in our days with a very large world. Do you have another way to spread the word that doesn't cost money to do so? Let us know your secret.
When "men of God" live in mansions, they are not really men of God.

there were never heavenly tablets etched w/ 10 commandments, moses was a liar.

they spoke to everyone during the great event, noah was forewarned not their fault no one would listen. mudwhistle.

their deaths and the heavenly pronouncement never to intervene again were their last words.
Do you know this for a fact? Were you there with Moses? If you can't prove that God didn't give the commandments to Moses, then maybe reword your comments so as not to look so stupid.

there were never heavenly tablets etched w/ 10 commandments, moses was a liar.

they spoke to everyone during the great event, noah was forewarned not their fault no one would listen. mudwhistle.

their deaths and the heavenly pronouncement never to intervene again were their last words.
Oh, that's right.

God put the 10 Commandments on an audio-disk.

Oh, that's right.

God put the 10 Commandments on an audio-disk.

provide the heavenly tablets or remove the false lies made by moses from all three desert religions, documents or perish together for your crime to impersonate the heavens. mudwhistle.

Okay, first they need to find the Arc.
The Bible is the proof of everything else.

your claim is to know what is etched without their presence - and were destroyed by the liar before they could be read.

impersonation of the heavens is an unforgivable sin, those false lies used to persecute and victimize the innocent - at the pleasure of the crucifiers.

I thought I knew and I thought that He was communicating with me, but now I'm just not sure. Meister, Michelle420 what do you guys think? And I realize that I already sent JohnDB and mudwhistle a PM about it but I decided to make it a topic instead. Especially since I forgot to add Meister and Michelle420.
Pick up a Bible. He speaks to us through the Bible. Everything you need to know is in there.

The only time God spoke to anyone was Moses at the burning bush.
Jesus was God on Earth....and everything he said was from God himself.
The Holy Spirit talks to us and we can choose to listen or ignore it.

God also spoke to the prophets during the temple times. The spirit of God was there in the tabernacle. If the high priests were not absolved of their sins, they would die in the presence of God when they went in it once a year.

God also spoke to the prophets during the temple times. The spirit of God was there in the tabernacle. If the high priests were not absolved of their sins, they would die in the presence of God when they went in it once a year.
God's spirit wasn't the only thing there. He actually lived with the Hebrews.
The Arc was just a form of communication.

Pick up a Bible. He speaks to us through the Bible. Everything you need to know is in there.
God doesn't actually speak to us.

The worst mistake Atheists make is they try to blame God for everything bad in the world.
Satan has dominion over the Earth....and it's his influence that causes all of the suffering and hardship.

your claim is to know what is etched without their presence - and were destroyed by the liar before they could be read.

impersonation of the heavens is an unforgivable sin, those false lies used to persecute and victimize the innocent - at the pleasure of the crucifiers.
Why does the Bible piss you off so much?

God spoke with people all the time in the Bible though.

He spoke to prophets down through the ages.

When Christ came, God worked through him.

After His ascension, he continued to speak with his leaders on earth.

Look at the development or timeline of the Old Testament. Lots of prophets. Amos 3:7 is a great scripture.

Then you have the 4 gospels followed by inspired letters written by various leaders in the church, many of which were corrections. Then you have Revelations.

All of which demonstrates his connection to leaders.

Most of the time a prophet is false (even the LDS Church's Prophet), because very few can stay pure and believe in the power of the Holy Spirit.

I am LDS. Prophets are certainly human, but God always works through the imperfect (except in the case of His son).

We claim to have, as part of the restoration, a first presidency, and a quorum of 12 apostles.

Twice a year we hear messages from them (as well as lots of other local leaders through out the year) that are pretty encouraging relative to the world.

I thought I knew and I thought that He was communicating with me, but now I'm just not sure. Meister, Michelle420 what do you guys think? And I realize that I already sent JohnDB and mudwhistle a PM about it but I decided to make it a topic instead. Especially since I forgot to add Meister and Michelle420.
When he/she/it does, if he/she/it wants to be heard, it will have to be on the social media.

Forum List

Back