Not a 'Red Wave' in November but rather an "American Wave'.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Democratic Party has veered so hard left, they have parted ways from the majority of everyday Americans. We just want law and order, a secure and stable border, reasonable prices so poorer Americans can put food on their table and fill their gas tanks. All Democrat politicians care about is bashing Donald Trump, bashing the Police, bashing White people, and divding the country., The American Wave is coming for them in November.

The Democratic Party has veered so hard left, they have parted ways from the majority of everyday Americans. We just want law and order, a secure and stable border, reasonable prices so poorer Americans can put food on their table and fill their gas tanks. All Democrat politicians care about is bashing Donald Trump, bashing the Police, bashing White people, and divding the country., The American Wave is coming for them in November.
I like it.

Lies. The republican party is dividing the country using rhetoric like what you have posted. If republicans get power it will usher in the end of democracy in America.

How true, you have three ideological groups coming together, Indies, Dems and Reps, against the extreme radical movement Biden/Harris is fronting for.

What happens if you guys lose? You going to call cyberninjas to audit everything?

I'm not concerned about it coming. I'm black, I'm used to living without democracy.

Fortunately not all Blacks are like you and those aren't you live in a Democracy. You really don't want a Democracy, you a Black on White Dictatorship.

Last edited:
And half a brain.....Hey, is there a echo in there? ;)

Talking about yourself again?

I'm going to laugh if republicans win watching you flail as the present no solutions to inflation while they have you slobbering about Hunter Biden.

Talking about yourself again?

I'm going to laugh if republicans win watching you flail as the present no solutions to inflation while they have you slobbering about Hunter Biden.
27ywg4.jpg

I just hope we can make it to November with gas under $6.00 a gallon.

I can bet you on one thing, after a gop win the market will pick back up but the economy won't recover till the dems are eradicated in '24.....Since Tater won't be able to do anything except by EO they will get more extreme with each one issued.

Lies. The republican party is dividing the country using rhetoric like what you have posted. If republicans get power it will usher in the end of democracy in America.
Let's discuss the "rhetoric" I posted IM2. You mean like "The American people just want law and order and to be able to afford food and gas"? LOL :21:

Let's discuss the "rhetoric" I posted IM2. You mean like "The American people just want law and order and to be able to afford food and gas"? LOL :21:
No mike, the rhetoric like this:

All Democrat politicians care about is bashing Donald Trump, bashing the Police, bashing White people, and divding the country., The American Wave is coming for them in November.
Sane people know that the problems you guys blame on democrats is global and that republicans have no plans to address the problems. Because we aren't going to get law and order from republicans. The white racist wave is what you call American and that's no American wave.

Forum List

Back