Norway says "Russin" empire (other names tartary, juchi ulus, golden horde , Muscovy) behind cyberattack against its parliament

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Norway says "Russin" empire (other names tartary, juchi ulus, golden horde , Muscovy) behind cyberattack against its parliament ...
www.aljazeera.com › news › 2020/10/13 › norway-say...

55 mins ago — The Norwegian parliament says it came under cyberattack in August and email accounts of many politicians were hacked.

and i say bomb Asiatic barbarians with oil - gas sanctions !! otherwise they will never stop attacking us
Are russians that much better than everyone else at cyber security?

if so shame on us for our lousy education system

Norway says "Russin" empire (other names tartary, juchi ulus, golden horde , Muscovy) behind cyberattack against its parliament ...

55 mins ago — The Norwegian parliament says it came under cyberattack in August and email accounts of many politicians were hacked.

and i say bomb Asiatic barbarians with oil - gas sanctions !! otherwise they will never stop attacking us

"Are russians that much better than everyone else at cyber security?" No, just Global oil demand have passed peak

Global oil demand may have passed peak, says BP energy ...
www.theguardian.com › business › sep › global-oil-de...

Sep 13, 2020 — Oil will be replaced by clean electricity, BP predicts, as demand may never ... Even the oil giants can now foresee the end of the gasoline age.

"Are russians that much better than everyone else at cyber security?" No, just Global oil demand have passed peak

Sep 13, 2020 — Oil will be replaced by clean electricity, BP predicts, as demand may never ... Even the oil giants can now foresee the end of the gasoline age.
BP sold out to the greenies long ago

Lets see what actual demand is 10 years from now rather than accepting their prophesies at face value

Lets see what actual demand is 10 years from now rather than accepting their prophesies at face value
Britain has no problem with Global oil demand have passed peak, whats about Nigeria with snow ?

1602664579977.png

Britain has no problem with Global oil demand have passed peak, whats about Nigeria with snow ?

View attachment 401391
Libs would have to be total morons to take this report seriously

though I’m not clear what this lie is designed to accomplish

are they trying to bully voters in the UK into embracing some version of the green new deal?

View attachment 401391
Libs would have to be total morons to take this report seriously

though I’m not clear what this lie is designed to accomplish

are they trying to bully voters in the UK into embracing some version of the green new deal?
why you did not answer to my question, which has nothing to do with "Libs"?

why you did not answer to my question, which has nothing to do with "Libs"?
What question?
Britain has no problem with Global oil demand have passed peak,

whats about "Nigeria with snow" ?
Sorry, Litwin

you are just too foreign for me to understand
"Russia is Nigeria with snow. Do you really want a bunch of criminal cowboys controlling the world's energy supply?" - Sergey Brin, 2002. [

"Russia is Nigeria with snow. Do you really want a bunch of criminal cowboys controlling the world's energy supply?" - Sergey Brin, 2002. [
No, of course not

are saying the russians are trying to convince Americans and brits to shutdown oil production in the name of stupid green new deal fantasies so the Putin will control the supply?

thats possible because many Americans are confused and misinformed.

but that threat has always been there

Forum List

Back